GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing the reporter are busy listening & taking notes to the testimony. No recording devices are allowed AFAIK so twitter would not be the most important unless they brought with them a 'special tweeter' to do that bit.
They have been tweeting since the trial started ?

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

that in itself is suspicious.......... no tweets??????? i think impartiality is beginning to wane.

It is odd but he could have easily wiped it and threw it down in the pools of blood while still having the cloth used in his hand. Who knows what he did with it but zero latent prints is really odd. At the very least the jury should find this odd but all we have is one tweet on this, no idea what questions were put forward on this matter.

They could have just wiped the end that they/he/she held it by. It would be too obvious if they wiped the blood of the striking end.

Let me just say that we have lived in the 'Midwest, the South and I grew up outside NYC. It is not the custom in any of those places for the groom to pay for a wedding unless the brides family is financially unable. Molly was their only daughter. They had two homes, good jobs, why did it fall to Jason to foot the bill?

And paying for the bridesmaids dresses? Every wedding...and at this stage of my life we have been to hundreds...every wedding the girls bought their own dresses.

The groom pays for the rehearsal dinner, his own tux. At my son's wedding, we offered to pay for the bar bill.

Jason was extremely generous to these people. Look how he tried to please her. And look what they did to him.
wow!!!!!!!!! they really took him for all his worth.

in Ireland banks usually make borrowers take out a mortgage protection policy - this would clear any outstanding balance due in the event of death - at least that used to be the case so Jason would have owned his house in Limerick and probably sold it when moving. Also the yearly average exchange rate between the Euro and US dollar in 2008 was 1.5067 - (€100,000 would be worth $150,000 approximately).

Yes he and his wife would have had to take out life insurance, it is mandatory unless it's waived but this very rare. People suffering from life threatening illnesses would usually agree to a waiver, meaning the bank will loan but there is no cover in the event they die. This would not have occurred with jason and mags as asthma is not considered a life threatening illness though unfortunately in their case it turned out it was so the insurance would have been paid out. They don't cover cancer sufferers, even if they have been free of cancer for years nor persons on kidney dialysis for example. Just my knowledge of it... Worked for a bit in mortgage services some time ago.

What's the story with Twitter? Why a are they not tweeting the most important witness testimony ?

Guessing the reporter are busy listening & taking notes to the testimony. No recording devices are allowed AFAIK so twitter would not be the most important unless they brought with them a 'special tweeter' to do that bit.

They have been tweeting since the trial started ?

that in itself is suspicious.......... no tweets??????? i think impartiality is beginning to wane.

Presuming something pretty damning emerged with the DNA testimony and so it is a race to print the first article, thus getting the exclusive...

Has there been any testimony thus far to JC annually salary?

I think the testimony today was very complex. That probably isn't helping.

Let me just say that we have lived in the 'Midwest, the South and I grew up outside NYC. It is not the custom in any of those places for the groom to pay for a wedding unless the brides family is financially unable. Molly was their only daughter. They had two homes, good jobs, why did it fall to Jason to foot the bill?

And paying for the bridesmaids dresses? Every wedding...and at this stage of my life we have been to hundreds...every wedding the girls bought their own dresses.

The groom pays for the rehearsal dinner, his own tux. At my son's wedding, we offered to pay for the bar bill.

Jason was extremely generous to these people. Look how he tried to please her. And look what they did to him.
She had everything, and she wanted more. It will continue this way for the rest of her life imo.

And that's her parents doing imo

To be completely clean of prints and yet still have hair and blood on it would make me think it was not wiped.

The room sas saturated in Jasons blood. They wipe the bat and put it down on the floor. It picks up blood and hair from the floor. Remember TM told the 911 operator that the bat was beside him. She told him not to touch it again. There were pools of blood drips of blood, pieces of scalp. After they wiped it, they laid in down in that mess.

Could this account for the lack of hair on the bat I wonder? If it was wiped and then placed in the blood it would have far less hair/scalp etc than if it was preserved after the fact.

I haven't seen any mention previously of this. The wedding was June 2011 I believe and SM had a link to the wedding photos on her Facebook page. The photos are no longer available on the photographer's website but I had viewed them previously. Is it normal in the US for a bride to dress up in her wedding dress a month before the wedding (4th May) with hair and make up etc done, go to the wedding venue and have the photographer take 228 photos of the bride both indoors and outdoors. MM was on her own in all the photos apart from one which includes her mother. I thought it very strange that a girl getting married in a month would do this? I have a screenshot but not sure if it's ok to post or not? MOO

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...vidence-of-hair-in-deceased-s-grasp-1.3172822

A picture of Mr Corbett’s hand was placed on the overhead projector, visible to those in the courtroom. At least one strand of hair appeared visible.

#1strand. I lost 2 strands typing this! I mean seriously this is weak

My best guess is they are going to say everyone who had any connection with Jason's murder or the investigation was incompetent. 911 dispatcher, EMT ,police ,forensics the DA .

I haven't seen any mention previously of this. The wedding was June 2011 I believe and SM had a link to the wedding photos on her Facebook page. The photos are no longer available on the photographer's website but I had viewed them previously. Is it normal in the US for a bride to dress up in her wedding dress a month before the wedding (4th May) with hair and make up etc done, go to the wedding venue and have the photographer take 228 photos of the bride both indoors and outdoors. MM was on her own in all the photos apart from one which includes her mother. I thought it very strange that a girl getting married in a month would do this? I have a screenshot but not sure if it's ok to post or not? MOO

Yes! I remember seeing these pics online. I didn't realise they were a month before the wedding! I thought them bizarre enough in themselves as it was but a month before?? Who gets that nonof photos alone without the other half in them?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...vidence-of-hair-in-deceased-s-grasp-1.3172822

A picture of Mr Corbett’s hand was placed on the overhead projector, visible to those in the courtroom. At least one strand of hair appeared visible.

#1strand. I lost 2 strands typing this! I mean seriously this is weak

My best guess is they are going to say everyone who had any connection to do with Jason's murder was incompetent. 911 dispatcher, EMT ,police ,forensics the DA .

Yeah just like they did with judge in the custody case hopefully the outcome here will be the same.

She knew this was coming, hence the early conspiracy post on her fb page imo.

I also viewed these photos some time ago. I found the link elsewhere but not on SMs page. It was the entire wedding album with family photos with the corbetts, lunches, the martens and the children. It featured the ceremony itself and dancing etc. These all have been removed I expect at the request of the corbett family as the children featured in them. All that remains are the pics of molly on her own.

My best guess is they are going to say everyone who had any connection to do with Jason's murder was incompetent. 911 dispatcher, EMT ,police ,forensics the DA .

100% Stephan. Exactly. Sign of a weak defence in my View if you have to rely on discrediting the LE/investigators. There should be evidence to exonerate innocent people not a smokescreen. It should be about guilt or innocence not reasonable doubt, but I understand that's the law etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24