GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to hear the guilty verdict! We all knew that Jason was ambushed and couldn't defend himself. There was plenty of time for them to delay the 911 call and stage the room to suit their purpose. Evil was brought down with the guilty verdict and normally I don't wish negatives on people but I hope jail and prison later on is pure hell for them and kudos to Jack for writing a letter that sent a strong message. Evil ppl will continue to lie until they find someone to listen to them. Rot in hell MM and her dad. JMO

I agree with you completely, kitty. Most of the media here in the US, is very dishonest. Why would they run this program, after the guilty verdict?

IMHO

Cos they paid big bucks for it?
Cos the 'Defence' needs it?
Cos 'Defence' leaked it selectively?
Cos they have the morals and scruples of an alley-cat and exploitation of a minor child in what is in their eyes a third world country is unlikely to effect their ratings or advertising revenue?

I know many of you didn't follow the custody trial and therefore have found it difficult when some of us used it as terms of reference as the two years progressed and we used the social media posts to highlight discrepencies in MM's story. I think I have been honest when I have said I came into this believing that this whole story was a tragedy and that I believed (initially anyway) that MM loved those kids and that was, in my mind, the reason for events unfolding that night. She could not bear to be parted from them and that is what drove her anger.

I have just watched the three (yep they now have THREE separate videos on ABC's 20/20 FB page) I have never seen manipulation like it. I followed MM on FB and Instagram and watched her beg and plead for people to understand her, to understand her love for those children, for people to understand that there were things she 'could not discuss' that she was 'prevented from telling us'. I saw her erase JC from these platforms, He was 'the abuser' lurking in the background, threatening this happy life. But now, now when it suits HER narrative, suddenly JC is back in the picture...suddenly when ABC want the backstory there are pretty pictures of Jason & Molly the loving couple, so people can wonder where it all went wrong?!

She used Jack's bat and now it was Sarah's fault her Dad woke up...she has just given these children a life sentence. That woman has no soul!

Yes you are correct. That is why she made sure that Jason moved to NC, far removed from his family. Isn't that what abusers do? Isolate them from those who love who love them? Isn't it so shocking that there are those among us who have no moral standards or even the faintest idea of " common decency?"

Thought Tom looked like he was fresh out of the shower compared to how the room and walls looked.

Has anyone else noticed that MM has eye makeup on in the police photos of her after the crime? Another giveaway that she wasn't gone to bed yet, as I'm sure she would have washed off her makeup. (Apologies if this was already discussed, I haven't read the forum for about 2 days as I've been engrossed with the media coverage).

Cos they have the morals and scruples of an alley-cat and exploitation of a minor child in what is in their eyes a third world country is unlikely to effect their ratings or advertising revenue?

As she cannot benefit from the crime, can any proceeds derived from this be claimed? Or does that only kick in after the trial has ended?

Great observation! I hadn't heard that mentioned before.
Has anyone else noticed that MM has eye makeup on in the police photos of her after the crime? Another giveaway that she wasn't gone to bed yet, as I'm sure she would have washed off her makeup. (Apologies if this was already discussed, I haven't read the forum for about 2 days as I've been engrossed with the media coverage).

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-daughter-found-guilty-murder-happened-night/story?id=49133544

Watching this again and taking into account the jury foreman's comments, posted below and I get to wonder why this man put his daughter ahead of his wife in her time of need, cancer diagnosis(alleged)
Reading the @extra.ie http://extra.ie/news/world-news/who-was-molly-martens article earlier describing Molly's life as a child..it hit me again.. what really went on in that childhood and possibly adulthood home of the M's?
What were the factors he considered prior to attempting to take the entire rap for her actions?
Was he coerced, blackmailed or blindsided by some kind of a morose misbegotten 'love' for his 'little girl' ??

You are so right!!! Morals and scruples are out the window. How dare she suggest SC started the fatal chain of events!

:maddening::tantrum::mad::tantrum:

IMHO

Want to scream about the absolute indecency of what happened to Jason that night. And I have no relation to him except that as a human I can feel, see, and accept what the evidence shows without a doubt, that Jason wanted to live, his bloody finger prints and bloody outline on the bedroom door that Thomas readily admittedly he closed that night proves it. Jason could never escape, TM made sure of it.

Thought Tom looked like he was fresh out of the shower compared to how the room and walls looked.

Is it me, or does anyone else see a smirk on TM's face in most of the police photos?

Let's hope anyone who gets to watch the ABC interviews tomorrow night, remembers they are listening to a murderer, a manipulator, a liar with a huge agenda to corrupt the truth.

MM's disregard for JC's children is horrible. Real mothers pretect their children. Real mothers do not use their children to explain a murder. MM bringing up SC should tell the courts, that she is a threat to the Corbett children.

One thing for sure, anyone who gets to watch the ABC interviews tomorrow night, remember you are listening to a murderer, a manipulator, a liar with a huge agenda to corrupt the truth.

I will watch but will have NO doubt that I what I am watching is just another attempt to smear Jason. Let's clear the air. Let's just say Jason is evil incarnate, he is not, and that Molly Martens is fresher than Irish Spring. Well, Jason is NOT evil incarnate, but lots of us who have experience with Narcissists, know that without a doubt that Molly is NOT who she says she is.

To Jason's family and friends:

Please know that you can petition Facebook to have the emotionally-manipulative photos and posts of Jason's children removed from Molly's Facebook page. Jason's children will "google" her name and view them.

One of the jurors vomited at the autopsy photos. Molly Martens Corbett's Facebook filled with manipulative posts which will emotionally torture Jason's children and her false accusations about the children's REAL family make me want to vomit.

Yes, Molly Martens Corbett is another Casey Anthony. She's a personality-disordered sociopath (not bipolar- just an emotionally-dysregulated monster).

Kitty you have read my mind...we discussed it, we debated about size, amount of blood etc etc etc. Seeing it in reality makes me feel every blow. Two people standing in that room with the door closed, that poor man had no chance. Why would they put up the picture of him in the ambulance after he had died, it is just so disrespectful. He was a father, his children deserve better.

Horrendous looking at those photos and they are probably not the worst of them. There wasn't much space in the room to move around if you are being pursued by 2 crazed lunatics. The size of the brick is chilling. Two hands would be needed to wield it and looking at it I am more convinced than ever that it was the brick that struck the fatal blows. I didn't listen or look at the interviews. Haven't the heart to. Once again I am Struck at their sheer audacity. I don't know what's on the "recordings" made by MM but i suspect Jason suspected what she was doing on her phone and maybe that's where little SC thought that Jaskn tried to check MM phone (if that bit is true). Would you blame him under the circumstances? And I keep thinking that if she was having an
Episode that weekend, much and all as Jason might not have liked the parents he may have been a bit relieved to see them coming as he wouldn't have to be dealing with her on his own.... imagine the irony..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-daughter-found-guilty-murder-happened-night/story?id=49133544

Watching this again and taking into account the jury foreman's comments, posted below and I get to wonder why this man put his daughter ahead of his wife in her time of need, cancer diagnosis(alleged)
Reading the @extra.ie http://extra.ie/news/world-news/who-was-molly-martens article earlier describing Molly's life as a child..it hit me again.. what really went on in that childhood and possibly adulthood home of the M's?
What were the factors he considered prior to attempting to take the entire rap for her actions?
Was he coerced, blackmailed or blindsided by some kind of a morose misbegotten 'love' for his 'little girl' ??

Not likely. It's called codependency. Cindy and George Anthony also suffer with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4