GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to scream about the absolute indecency of what happened to Jason that night. And I have no relation to him except that as a human I can feel, see, and accept what the evidence shows without a doubt, that Jason wanted to live, his bloody finger prints and bloody outline on the bedroom door that Thomas readily admittedly he closed that night proves it. Jason could never escape, TM made sure of it.

Yet some paste quotes on their face book page that might lead some to believe that they support Molly while posting different posts to us on web sleuths. Have no problem with that, just be honest. Just like the jury, most honest people want the truth and will not readily accept dishonesty.

STATEMENT
http://www.wxii12.com/article/evidence-in-corbett-murder-trial-released/11683508

In the one-page statement she wrote, “My husband, Jason Corbett, was upset that he awoke and an argument ensued…he applied pressure to my throat/neck and started choking me.” She continued, “My father, Tom Martens, came into the room and I cannot remember if he said something or just hit Jason to get him off me. Jason grabbed the bat from him and I tried to hit him with a brick I had on my nightstand. I do not remember clearly after that.”

he jury foreman said the group felt Molly’s clothing told a different story. He said it was that evidence, along with Dr. Stuart James’ bloodstain analysis, that made the difference.
“The most shocking for me personally, spatter and tissue on Molly,” Tom Aamland, the jury foreman, said. “That, to me, was a deciding factor on the malice for Molly. That’s overkill. Tom didn’t have anything on him, as far as flesh, just spatter. Molly had flesh. You have to be really close to the blow for that to happen.”
http://www.wxii12.com/article/evidence-in-corbett-murder-trial-released/11683508

Re CIVIL CASE
A wrongful death lawsuit was filed in civil court by David Lynch, Jason Corbett’s brother-in-law. He’s suing Thomas Martens and his wife, Sharon, as well as Molly Corbett, on behalf of the Estate of Jason Corbett. An attorney for Thomas and Sharon Martens filed an application for extension of time to file an answer. They were given a September 18th deadline to answer or plead to the complaint.
September 18 until response.. Understandable.

I will watch but will have NO doubt that I what I am watching is just another attempt to smear Jason. Let's clear the air. Let's just say Jason is evil incarnate, he is not, and that Molly Martens is fresher than Irish Spring. Well, Jason is NOT evil incarnate, but lots of us who have experience with Narcissists, know that without a doubt that Molly is NOT who she says she is.

I just spoke to one of the jurors who I met after everything was over and she is going to tell the TRUTH, so it won't be all about Molly and Tom!!

With this superior Tom Martens, I wonder why he didn't make the crime scene look a little more authentic by at least hitting Molly, or choke her just enough to leave some bruises or evidence of physical abuse. Or why they didn't bother to wack each other with the bat to make it look there was a least some type of aggression from Jason. Was he really that arrogant that he thought the police would take his word for it because he was a hot shot FBI agent? OK, Mr. FBI, thanks for telling us what happened, you have a good night and we'll close the case tonight.

With this superior Tom Martens, I wonder why he didn't make the crime scene look a little more authentic by at least hitting Molly, or choke her just enough to leave some bruises or evidence of physical abuse. Or why they didn't bother to wack each other with the bat to make it look there was a least some type of aggression from Jason. Was he really that arrogant that he thought the police would take his word for it because he was a hot shot FBI agent? OK, Mr. FBI, thanks for telling us what happened, you have a good night and we'll close the case tonight.
Narcissists and idiots always believe they are smarter than everyone including the police.

STATEMENT

In the one-page statement she wrote, “My husband, Jason Corbett, was upset that he awoke and an argument ensued…he applied pressure to my throat/neck and started choking me.” She continued, “My father, Tom Martens, came into the room and I cannot remember if he said something or just hit Jason to get him off me. Jason grabbed the bat from him and I tried to hit him with a brick I had on my nightstand. I do not remember clearly after that.”
Someone who is being choked can't yell for help, so her dad would have needed to be inside their bedroom to see this occurring.

A $600,000+ home with a rough, heavy, paving brick sitting on their expensive nightstand (would scratch up the nightstand's finish)? What a ridiculous lie! Thank God the jury found them guilty.

Molly's Facebook page needs to be brought down. Jason's children should never be subjected to the manipulative crap that is posted on there.

Re CIVIL CASE
A wrongful death lawsuit was filed in civil court by David Lynch, Jason Corbett’s brother-in-law. He’s suing Thomas Martens and his wife, Sharon, as well as Molly Corbett, on behalf of the Estate of Jason Corbett. An attorney for Thomas and Sharon Martens filed an application for extension of time to file an answer. They were given a September 18th deadline to answer or plead to the complaint.
September 18 until response.. Understandable.

Good for DL and the Estate of Jason Corbett.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-daughter-found-guilty-murder-happened-night/story?id=49133544

Watching this again and taking into account the jury foreman's comments, posted below and I get to wonder why this man put his daughter ahead of his wife in her time of need, cancer diagnosis(alleged)
Reading the @extra.ie http://extra.ie/news/world-news/who-was-molly-martens article earlier describing Molly's life as a child..it hit me again.. what really went on in that childhood and possibly adulthood home of the M's?
What were the factors he considered prior to attempting to take the entire rap for her actions?
Was he coerced, blackmailed or blindsided by some kind of a morose misbegotten 'love' for his 'little girl' ??

With all the manipulative lies that were told by Molly and her family, it's likely her mom never had a lethal cancer diagnosis. She may develop one now from the stress occurring from her husband and daughter being incarcerated.

In that interview preview, Molly says someone told her on the night "Don't worry, it looks like self defense." The implication would be that the first emergency people to arrive looked at the scene and told her that they believed her story.
But I wonder if this is one of those half truths, and it was actually TM who said to her "Don't worry, it LOOKS like self defense." The phrasing is odd - an outsider would say something like "Don't worry, we believe you... [or] we can see what must have happened... we can see you had to defend yourself."
"It looks like self defense" seems to refer to the staging of the room and the story rather than what actually happened, so I think it was said that night... by Tom.
However, I think/ hope he had a shock when it was revealed how many times Jason was hit and maybe also that two weapons were involved. My theory is that he stepped in to help take the heat, to make it look more plausible, after MC attacked Jason.
I hope Tom had some sleepless nights with MMC under his roof, knowing what she was capable of when she is thwarted; I hope he could hear her pacing the house at 3 in the morning.

Just a reminder: this is no time for Jason's Army to disband. The trial is over but their campaign to destroy the memory of J is only ramping up.

Molly probably cares about the children but I kind of feel that she thought of having the children in her life as her ticket.

mod note:Links to Go fund me pages or any other fund raising pages are not allowed to be posted at Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83