GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone just asked if he's heard of any other children dying at this location recently. What?!

I heard that too. Something about in recent weeks. Ramey didn't really respond other than to say he didn't know if the couple were involved. WTH??

Asked if she was found wearing clothes described and he declined to answer :(

500-750 yards behind house in a North direction from shed.

I heard that too. Something about in recent weeks. Ramey didn't really respond other than to say he didn't know if the couple were involved. WTH??

Didn't he say that was part of what they were investigating?

My brain just came to a screeching halt when I heard that so I may have misheard but he did say 'suffocated'

I think that is because they are not confirming it's Jordan until ME report, but weird question

There is a rumor on that Facebook page about a child dying between a mattress and a wall in that house hats probably why

Wow I was gone for an hour and just checked back in.. I knew this was going to be the case just knew it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it when I can't hear the questions asked. I don't know what he again can't speak about......

49 calls to the house in ~3 years[emoji15]

I wish this would stop. I know it never will, but I so wish.

I want to know who all was living in the house.

Really, where is DSS? How can they allow this to happen?

Speaking of

Kayla AyresVerified account ‏@KaylaFOX46 9m9 minutes ago
Gaston County DHHS issues statement relating to Jordan Dumont's death:

CqAZtUgW8AA0omV.jpg

https://twitter.com/KaylaFOX46

so I read in the fb group that dad and dad's gf were on way to join search effort, obviously this is over. but what was the relationship there? the baby had mom's name, but obviously dad knew of her and all.

Didn't he say that was part of what they were investigating?

My brain just came to a screeching halt when I heard that so I may have misheard but he did say 'suffocated'

Same here - you and AmyPond probably heard more than I did - my brain froze, lol!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back