NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said blood everywhere - maybe she meant "everywhere"

oooooh, maybe blood also around the sexual assault area, i see.
and dh couldn't spit out the actual words. Interesting interpretation, and plausible

So the cops asked the Pizza people in the strip mall about the hoodie guy? Why them I wonder? Was the hoodie guy a pizza deliverer and he was in the parking lot....no-he would have been an employee-just some random dude hanging out at the store I bet.

And maybe Sissy if she came clean told the cops that her vague memory was that description of him.....how terrible. I am just surmising of course-moo.

So the cops asked the Pizza people in the strip mall about the hoodie guy? Why them I wonder? Was the hoodie guy a pizza deliverer and he was in the parking lot....no-he would have been an employee-just some random dude hanging out at the store I bet.

And as someone else pointed out earlier, he could have followed her home if she did walk back to the house. Her thinking her car is out front is throwing me off. Like she really thought her car was out there.

Suzie.....YES-she really did sound as if she thought her vehicle was there-totally addled!

PF said it was hard to hear D's description and her mother suffering. She asked the attacker to do the right thing & turn themselves in. They've done wrong but they can now do the right thing.
But she didn't say anything like.....I could hear the panic or sadness in my Aunts voice or I can't imagine what my Aunt was having to see, etc.

PF said it was hard to hear D's description and her mother suffering. She asked the attacker to do the right thing & turn themselves in. They've done wrong but they can now do the right thing.
But she didn't say anything like.....I could hear the panic or sadness in my Aunts voice or I can't imagine what my Aunt was having to see, etc.

I agrree it sounds like she's wanting someone she knows to confess.

Well, if the sister set this event into place-so sad. But....I think LE will find the skinny guy.....I hope anyway. Simply horrific all around. To think someone can come into your house-invited or not ...and perpetrate such a crime. Are none of us safe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member