NC - Keith Scott, 43, killed by LEO, Charlotte, 20 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On here Megyn said the one guy was shot in the head and another guy was also shot nearby.

Megyn Kelly ‏@megynkelly [video=twitter;778764167360704513]https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/778764167360704513[/video]
#BREAKING tonight: New video out of #Charlotte shows violent clashes between North Carolina police and protesters.

Oh gee, I am sorry Dockins. I don't know why I thought it was you Jax when I really knew it was Dockins.

Sorry about that. All of this has me very scared and not thinking straight at the moment.

On here Megyn said the one guy was shot in the head and another guy was also shot nearby.

Megyn Kelly ‏@megynkelly [video=twitter;778764167360704513]https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/778764167360704513[/video]
#BREAKING tonight: New video out of #Charlotte shows violent clashes between North Carolina police and protesters.

From the amount of blood on the sidewalk, it might be a fatal wound.

Oh gee, I am sorry Dockins. I don't know why I thought it was you Jax when I really knew it was Dockins.

Sorry about that. All of this has me very scared and not thinking straight at the moment.

I'm so glad I'm not there. It is upsetting enough just watching on tv and online.

Person who was shot died
looting starting

something at arena starting

Dockins maybe you should go visit someone further away , we got a dead person, people throwing stuff back at the cops, looting starting, its early, it alwats gets worse as people get tired

go somewhere further away I dont like your description of being so close

another person shot and killed tonight, not involving the police.

looting going on, police firing tear gas into crowd.

again not fond of cops but at the same time cant imagine picking up a garbage can and throwing it at a cop its just unreal to me

Person who was shot died
looting starting

something at arena starting

Dockins maybe you should go visit someone further away , we got a dead person, people throwing stuff back at the cops, looting starting, its early, it alwats gets worse as people get tired

go somewhere further away I dont like your description of being so close

The Arena and looting at the Hornets team store.

The Arena and looting at the Hornets team store.

pop we must get dockin to go elsewhere. He?she desrition of where he she is sounds close to this madness escalating very quickly

this always leads to bad, cause everyone is escalating

its like dry grass with fire nearby

it goes up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads