GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, if those lyrics don't go a long way towards proving premeditation, I don't know what would...

P.s. Anyone who claims this accused murderer is intelligent has a different definition of intelligence than I. Not only do we have the bread crumb trail to the body parts, now we have the pre-crime confession in song form. Stupidity, drugs, or narcissistic rage (or all over the above)? Tragic...

Well, if those lyrics don't go a long way towards proving premeditation, I don't know what would...

P.s. Anyone who claims this accused murderer is intelligent has a different definition of intelligence than I. Not only do we have the bread crumb trail to the body parts, now we have the pre-crime confession in song form. Stupidity, drugs, or narcissistic rage (or all over the above)? Tragic...

My sentiments exactly!

Wow. Aside from the obvious "I'm going to kill you, you ----" vibe going on here, I think the (paraphrased) "I got you living at my mom's house" line to be rather telling. It makes it even more obvious, JMO, that GH was keeping her there to be completely under his control. I bet he was very frustrated when she got her cr*p together and got out of there.

I feel so sorry for the children. And am glad that Laura's family wants them. I hate to think of the battle that will rage over the custody of the children. The Hayes can say that the boys are used to them and know them and they shouldn't be taken away by people they don't know. It seems like they might have a sort of defensive attitude with them, considering that their son, their daddy, killed their mother. I am praying that they will get to go with their mother's family, but not to be completely cut off with the Hayes (I guess). It's hard to feel that way, and the Hayes must be feeling terrible grief and humiliation about the murder and "mrgranthaze's" actions. It must be hard to accept that their son is capable of this atrocious crime, but ... boy, with that song he wrote, he sure broadcast his intentions. What will become of the little girl? I wonder of Amanda's relatives will try to get her.

What a mess. And what a loss, too. I admire Laura and her brave determination to take care of her children and be with them. Damn!

All i can say is wow! Do we know how the news channel found this song? They turned it over to police. See ya grant!:seeya:

I feel so sorry for the children. And am glad that Laura's family wants them. I hate to think of the battle that will rage over the custody of the children. The Hayes can say that the boys are used to them and know them and they shouldn't be taken away by people they don't know. It seems like they might have a sort of defensive attitude with them, considering that their son, their daddy, killed their mother. I am praying that they will get to go with their mother's family, but not to be completely cut off with the Hayes (I guess). It's hard to feel that way, and the Hayes must be feeling terrible grief and humiliation about the murder and "mrgranthaze's" actions. It must be hard to accept that their son is capable of this atrocious crime, but ... boy, with that song he wrote, he sure broadcast his intentions. What will become of the little girl? I wonder of Amanda's relatives will try to get her.

What a mess. And what a loss, too. I admire Laura and her brave determination to take care of her children and be with them. Damn!

I agree the Hayes should still be in the children's lives. The boys know them and obviously they love them. The two families will have to learn to share the children and not to talk about everything in front of them. It will take time.

I think the courts will take a look at what is best for the boys and the baby girl. It would be tough to be raising 3 children but a lot of grandparents do. Laura's family might get custody and AH's family might get the baby.

Its just so bad for the children!

I might be the only one who feels this way but I really do believe AH is not the innocent little wife who just went along with this. I see her as a strong determined woman who gets what she wants. I believe she is as guilty as he is. jmo

I might be the only one who feels this way but I really do believe AH is not the innocent little wife who just went along with this. I see her as a strong determined woman who gets what she wants. I believe she is as guilty as he is. jmo

Wonder if she knew about the song?

Thanks kjev. At first I thought it was going to be a tribute to Laura.

For those who have not seen/heard this yet, it is a song by GH called "broomstick rider" where he rages about the custody battle and threatens both directly and indirectly (through "goons") to kill her.

This is incredible. I wonder if he sent the song to LA (or worse performed it in her presence in a public venue?).

excerpt from the article (lyrics):

"And then she wants me to pay her. You've lost your da-- mind. I put a price tag on your head. That's right. You must have told your attorney I got intentions on killing you. What? (unintelligible) Might stop me, but my bullets will get you soon. I've got my goons from way back. They still owe me money, told them you stayed at my mom's crib. Now ain't that funny?"​

You are not the only one who feels this way by any stretch. The reason AH is not being discussed "too" liberally is that some of her past issues would require conjecture about and sleuthing people from her past who are not involved in this case.

AH has done a really good job of concealing her past to some degree, even in the digital era. People usually do this for a reason, nothing to fear - nothing to hide right?

Jason Ackerson says sister's murder was premeditated, the product of a controlling relationship [LINK]

“He had a full fledged mask on,” Ackerson said. “He may have loved something about my sister, but I do not believe he has the knowledge or ever had the knowledge of what love is.”

James Freeman, the attorney appointed from the Wake County Public Defenders Office to defend Grant, said Thursday that he spoke with Hayes in jail Tuesday afternoon and has begun to work on his defense.​

.​
In the months leading up to her death — investigators believe Ackerson was murdered July 13 in Wake County — Jason Ackerson said his sister challenged Hayes’ authority.

With a hearing coming up Aug. 15, Ackerson believes Hayes became scared the court would rule in his sister’s favor.

“As controlling as he was, my personal belief is he could not handle that and had take her out of the equation,” Ackerson said.

“It was totally premeditated, maybe even for years, until he got up the nerve to actually do it,” Ackerson added of the homicide.​

Jason Ackerson says sister's murder was premeditated, the product of a controlling relationship [LINK]

“He had a full fledged mask on,” Ackerson said. “He may have loved something about my sister, but I do not believe he has the knowledge or ever had the knowledge of what love is.”

James Freeman, the attorney appointed from the Wake County Public Defenders Office to defend Grant, said Thursday that he spoke with Hayes in jail Tuesday afternoon and has begun to work on his defense.​

.​
In the months leading up to her death — investigators believe Ackerson was murdered July 13 in Wake County — Jason Ackerson said his sister challenged Hayes’ authority.

With a hearing coming up Aug. 15, Ackerson believes Hayes became scared the court would rule in his sister’s favor.

“As controlling as he was, my personal belief is he could not handle that and had take her out of the equation,” Ackerson said.

“It was totally premeditated, maybe even for years, until he got up the nerve to actually do it,” Ackerson added of the homicide.​

Good lawd ! i wonder what the defense will be? AH did it?

Does anyone know when he wrote and recorded it? I bet she did. She has probably heard all his songs........

I thought in the article it said last year! Ill have to go back and reread it. I wonder if someone gave the tip to the reporters?

About the song lyrics ... Oh.My.God. Unreal. Can't help but make be believe premeditation. Too terrible for me to wrap my brain around!

I'm guessing that RPD got the song off his computer files? Or did someone give them a tip? I need to look back at the article.

Where does LA's brother live? Her father and brother in law are Michigan. Is her mother deceased?

Does anyone know when he wrote and recorded it? I bet she did. She has probably heard all his songs........

He wrote the song while in the Virigin Islands. She was not living with her at the time. They split before they returned here. Soon after they moved there he became outwardly invovled with the woman he followed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double