GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'm noticing the 'wall' between the prosecution's table and the spectator area. We can normally see the table and sometimes what's on their computers......I don't think we will be able to now.

Well, he looks as cool as a cucumber, doesn't he?

Dang, Born's missing from WS--I wonder if she's in the courtroom?

Jurors entering courtroom...

12 jurors, 3 alternates.

The prosecutors: Boz Zellinger--Brad Cooper trail, won. Becky Holt, both Jason Young trials, 1st hung, 2nd guilty.

ok, not excited or engaged with this opening argument at all. READING? Really?

Dr. Deboarah Radisch, Chief Medical Examiner of NC., was the ME who did the autopsy on Kathleen Peterson and the other one on Elizabeth Ratliff from Germany who testified that both women were murdered in the same manner, ie, Michael Peterson.

Dr. Deboarah Radisch, Chief Medical Examiner of NC., was the ME who did the autopsy on Kathleen Peterson and the other one on Elizabeth Ratliff from Germany who testified that both women were murdered in the same manner, ie, Michael Peterson.

She's very good. I know her, but haven't seen her in maybe ten years, so I won't have any insider info.

I wonder if Ann-Tx thinks Pecan Grove is "rural". lol

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 43s The state is calling their first witness..Shavon Mathis..she knew the victim....#GrantHayes

Hi all!

Who is on the stand? And is this the first witness?

Hi all!

Who is on the stand? And is this the first witness?

Hi Jewels! Yes, first witness, Shavon Mathis, they did the menu advertizing biz together.

ETA: I think she's also the one who filed the missing persons report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95