GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he is genuinely crazy or faking, Amanda CHOSE to be with him, and STAY with him, right up until arrest. So what does it say about HER?!?
She had numerous opportunities to get away, with her kid (and his).

This jury better be smart enough to not let this sway them in any way, shape, or form.

Can anybody hear what he's actually saying? Can the jury do you suppose?

GROSS yeah, I hear him burping.

Yesterday DH and I were at Home Depot. We were by the power tools so I thought I would check out the reciprocating saw, they don't carry Skil.

I was surprised at the various blades they had to choose from. Many length and for different type surfaces. Also noticed the different teeth per inch.

Just for information.

This is stupid and gross. I don't see what the defense is going for, here. IMHO, just shows Amanda's "taste" in men.

Whether he is genuinely crazy or faking, Amanda CHOSE to be with him, and STAY with him, right up until arrest. So what does it say about HER?!?
She had numerous opportunities to get away, with her kids (and his).

This jury better be smart enough to not let this sway them in any way, shape, or form.

Make that "shape, form or fashion!" ;)

Can anybody hear what he's actually saying? Can the jury do you suppose?

GROSS yeah, I hear him burping.

It's making me :sick:

What was he eating/drinking prior to this, those burps sound unnatural!

His whistling and belching is a stress reaction. His monologues seem to be him rehearsing what he'll say to investigators. I can't understand his dialect.

How long is this supposed to last????????? 6 hours??? Or did they condense it?

His whistling and belching is a stress reaction. His monologues seem to be him rehearsing what he'll say to investigators. I can't understand his dialect.

I can't understand his dialect either but I'm hearing loud and clear his burping and laughing. He is amusing himself.

Not really, he's talking about music, I think. I heard him mention Michael Bolton and a Jackson (Janet or Michael).

He is boring, not scary. He is also a jerk.

"If Michael Jackson was a plumber he'd still be alive today."

LOL.

I think he is just bored and passing time! I bet the jury is bored also.

Yesterday DH and I were at Home Depot. We were by the power tools so I thought I would check out the reciprocating saw, they don't carry Skil.

I was surprised at the various blades they had to choose from. Many length and for different type surfaces. Also noticed the different teeth per inch.

Just for information.

I was wondering about the blades, when I was trying ours out the other morning, both blades that came with it were too short to cut across an arm much less a torso or neck (sorry for the graphic mental images that brings). I figured the extra blades he bought must have been much longer but we never got to see what those looked like.

WTF? How dumb is this? Whatever is the defense thinking? The jury should be pizzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member