GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that really BUGGED me with AMANDA's trial was the contradictions about SHAE. She claimed she was worried for Shae's safety, she wanted Shae to not give interviews and to go to NM because she was trying to protect her.

The reality was SHE came very close to making her daughter an accessory didn't she? Asking Shae to come get that boys and keep them and then asking for HER boyfriend's vacuum cleaner and for SHAE to bring them dinner. She treated Shae very badly.

NO wonder Shae cooperated with police! Shae was passed around like a ball - her dad, her mom's sister, her mom... no stability. I feel sorry so sorry for her. I hope whoever this guy was she married treats her well.

There isn't a chance Amanda if convicted would be able to moved to NM or TX is there? Are there separate charges that could be filed in TX against GRANT and AMANDA?

If convicted, AH will be in the custody of the NC Dept of Public Safety. She will go immediately to a state prison as soon as the verdict is pronounced and the sentence is given. (Prolly to NCCI in Raleigh for evaluation and determining where she will be sent within the state prisons for women system.) The sentence is given immediately after the verdict, if guilty, in NC. After she serves her sentence she will be released, prolly with parole. Then Texas can have her, sts, to try her there. Good Riddance!

Is Chad messing with us? I keep seeing a finger pointing to the "deliberating" sign. Am I imagining this?? LOL Oh, wait, he's texting on his phone...

A civil suit allows them to attach to any profits made in the future. So if a book is published (like what the murdering OJ did), as part of a judgement the plaintiffs can go after any and all sources of income (outside of pension funds).

I am just using your post to jump off of and mean no disrespect to you NCEast my friend!

I understand that he has allergies and a cold now. Someone needs to let him know that his coughing and sniffling sounds very rude on the live stream though. He could turn off his mike or away from it when he needs to do those things.

all jmo

No offense taken whatsoever. I think he does it so much he doesn't realize he is doing it. I have horrible nasal allergies and sinus problems--hells bells, I've had the very same sinus infection since 2000. I've been told by my ENT (2 of them) that it all goes hand in hand with the humidity we have here which is just awful, even during the winter months at times.

Waking up this morning, I really thought we'd have a verdict by COB today......

If convicted, AH will be in the custody of the NC Dept of Public Safety. She will go immediately to a state prison as soon as the verdict is pronounced and the sentence is given. (Prolly to NCCI in Raleigh for evaluation and determining where she will be sent within the state prisons for women system.) The sentence is given immediately after the verdict, if guilty, in NC. After she serves her sentence she will be released, prolly with parole. Then Texas can have her, sts, to try her there. Good Riddance!

Maybe she can make friends with Antoinette Davis!!!!! Shaniyas so called mother! moo

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking...:floorlaugh:

:giggle:

And to add to that-

0d4e26760427d1e94e17ff05bdd683a7e74014542045b08f68fa2bd5e7804a17.jpg

link

Lloyd was a classic, wasn't he?

I lurk here during most of the big trials and love both your astute analsys and observations. I was more active for Young number 2 and Abaroa number 1. I don't have time recently to watch all the testimony but I am amazed at how any obvious and more subtle aspects of the case you'll are able to pick on. I moss alot of them. I'm in Canada and you have no idea how lucky you are in certain aspects of your justice system. For one you have cameras in the courtroom. Two we often have publication bans so nothing from the trials can even e reported on, and lastly the sentences in Canada are ridiculous. Recent case near me, Dad kills three kids and poses them on couch for estranged wife to find. Caught gets mg by reason insanity. One or two years in Psych facility and already he has supervised out tri
S. another guy killed his wife
It her in the trunk and drove across the province caught served 5 years. These are fairly typical cases. I can not watch Canadian crime news it is a travesty. So I come here and watch yours. Waiting for Raven no 2 next.

I am just using your post to jump off of and mean no disrespect to you NCEast my friend!

I understand that he has allergies and a cold now. Someone needs to let him know that his coughing and sniffling sounds very rude on the live stream though. He could turn off his mike or away from it when he needs to do those things.

all jmo

I have to agree, it is very annoying sometimes. Also, on another issue, Mrs. Holt has a bad case of saying ummm a lot,, that drives me up a wall...

I lurk here during most of the big trials and love both your astute analsys and observations. I was more active for Young number 2 and Abaroa number 1. I don't have time recently to watch all the testimony but I am amazed at how any obvious and more subtle aspects of the case you'll are able to pick on. I moss alot of them. I'm in Canada and you have no idea how lucky you are in certain aspects of your justice system. For one you have cameras in the courtroom. Two we often have publication bans so nothing from the trials can even e reported on, and lastly the sentences in Canada are ridiculous. Recent case near me, Dad kills three kids and poses them on couch for estranged wife to find. Caught gets mg by reason insanity. One or two years in Psych facility and already he has supervised out tri
It her in the trunk and drove across the province caught served 5 years. These are fairly typical cases. I can not watch Canadian crime news it is a travesty. So I come here and watch yours. Waiting for Raven no 2 next.

It's nice to 'meet' you Hadassah. I'm looking forward to Raven #2 myself and will look forward to spending time with you on that trial.

Wes Wolfe ‏@WolfeReports 1m
Going on HLN's Nancy Grace show in a few minutes, surprisingly. Tune in if you feel like it. #ackerson

I quit watching HLN, just posting so you are informed!

I have to agree, it is very annoying sometimes. Also, on another issue, Mrs. Holt has a bad case of saying ummm a lot,, that drives me up a wall...

BH's errs, ahhm, stuttering, etc. drive me crazy too! She has gotten a little better since the Jason Young trial but it's still difficult to listen to and she loses her momentum sometimes right when the momentum is very important in eliciting something from a witness.

BH's errs, ahhm, stuttering, etc. drive me crazy too! She has gotten a little better since the Jason Young trial but it's still difficult to listen to and she loses her momentum sometimes right when the momentum is very important in eliciting something from a witness.

She does, but then in closing arguments she is articulate and well-paced and does very effective closings, imo.

Posed them on the couch for Mom to see? Oh. My. God. And I've heard of Canada going light on these sick criminals.

She didn't have many ummms during her brilliant closing!

I have wondered before if those umms were sometimes on purpose... Dunno. It may be to make sure the jury and the witness follow what she is saying... I've seen other folks do it -- they get to going too fast so they back off with an ummm or an er and remind themselves to slow down, breathe & give the listeners a chance to understand what is being said.

It's nice to 'meet' you Hadassah. I'm looking forward to Raven #2 myself and will look forward to spending time with you on that trial.

Same here, Hadassah! "See" you there along with my bud, NCEast!!

What do u guys think Amanda will do if she gets out? Live with Grants parents and the kids? Go back to skinner Lane in texas? Go and live with Sha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody