GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, the OBX is approximately 200 miles long, with most of the area having a width greater than a mile. Your link and stats are for Pea Island, which is just a portion of NC-12 through Cape Hatteras. Nags Head is north of Pea Island, on a much wider part of the island. And even though it's the beach, we have quite a bit of wooded areas, marshy areas and canals. There is a lot of area to cover.

I linked pea island specificly because it was mentioned.

Here is a link that explains more detail as to the width of places along the coastline. At the widest parts of OBX it is said to be 3 miles wide.

http://outerbanksguide.net/

With all the waterways and march areas there is alot to cover I agree but this area is not isolated or secluded. I believe if she is there she will be found and sooner rather then later.

not sure if this news report has been linked yet:

Reward Increases in Missing Ashland Woman Case
Posted on: 6:45 pm, July 11, 2012, by Lindsay Buckingham and Elisa Amigo, updated on: 07:55pm, July 11, 2012

ASHLAND, Ohio — The search for a missing Ashland mother is scheduled to resume in North Carolina on Thursday morning.
Dare County sheriff’s deputies are expected to fan out near the area where Lynn Jackenheimer and her family were visiting. In the meantime, loved ones in Ashland, Ohio, are putting up purple ribbons at area businesses.
“We’re not giving up hope, and purple is the color of domestic violence,” said friend and employer Dean Emmons.

/snip

Taylor says just a few days before she left for the beach, Jackenheimer expressed some hesitation.
“I do know at one point she told Nate she was thinking about not going. He got quite upset about that and then the trip was back on,” said Taylor.
Taylor says she was the last person Jackenheimer called on the night of July 3.
“They were actually about to leave the condo to go ‘ghost-crab’ hunting that evening, about 11:30 p.m. they were going. She wasn’t her normal ‘Lynn-self.’ She didn’t sound distressed; she didn’t make me think that there was any reason to be concerned.” (bbm)

more (with video) at http://fox8.com/2012/07/11/reward-increases-in-missing-ashland-woman-case/

Wonder how they know he tried to put the girl on a bus or plane? Did the daughter say this?

believe they have computer records (internet history really from his cell) that shows the plane & bus station ticket searches

added- also the daughter told them so

If He killed her , it was most likey not planned and rigor mortis would have started setting in after 3 hours and would peak at 12. Heat can speed up the process but if he was trying to hide her it would be very hard if he missed the 3 hour window. With the beach being busy and people everywhere.

found this below tho so maybe it wouldnt be as difficult if he waited, at least not impossible....they did stay a few nights longer after she went missing

"Rigor mortis is the stage most people are familiar with, if they know their CSI. It is when a dead person becomes stiff. It begins after three hours of death, reaching full stiffness after 12 hours. Then, three days after death, the body becomes soft again as it slowly decomposes"

He is in the medical field, so definitely plausible that he could have known this thru med school or would have easily known where to obtain such info

i am personally very interested in this stop in VA....the short distance from Nags Head, the motel stay, the strange amount of time before reaching home (Ashland) from there, trying to send her daughter off home alone from there, this RT 64 area near there others have commented on...seems alot of the "odd" stuff all relate to this stop...also was very hot so "if" he did have the body in trunk somehow lets say for the ride back, maybe the kids began to notice the smell & comment on it....maybe then he began to worry about them making a fuss or thinking "what if i get pulled over, get in accident, get a flat?"...maybe then decided i need to get the body out, but can't because kids are in car, awake, etc....so ok, stop here in Richmond, get a room, get the kids to bed then have time to dispose of the body...maybe somewhere along that route 64 on the way in to here he may think since he would have been driving past these brushy areas i've heard a few speak of there...he gets back to motel, since now having to physically contact her body, feels sick, scared thinks about sending girl back on her own & probably taking off with son...she won't go, that won't work...maybe should just take them home & take off????....idk if she's gone, maybe that sounds plausible

guess again, personally that this most likely being a heat of rage type incident, that he would feel immediately threatened to be out with her body somewhere in an area he was not necessarily familiar with & with all the tourists around...would not be a comfortable environment for someone who has just killed someone for the 1st time (unplanned)...someone they seemed to be "obsessed" over & the mother of their child....kinda hard to believe he was making snap decisions to deal with this all...would have to believe their was some "omg i actually did it this time" freaking going on

believe they have computer records (internet history really from his cell) that shows the plane & bus station ticket searches

added- also the daughter told them so

Do you have the time of these searches. It would be after he disposed of her...so that would cut down the search areas. Hated typing that, but believe it true. :(

So sad you and the family are going through this. (((hugs)))

Do you have the time of these searches. It would be after he disposed of her...so that would cut down the search areas. Hated typing that, but believe it true. :(

So sad you and the family are going through this. (((hugs)))

Thank you
nope i do not have that info nor the info of when they left NC or when they arrived or left VA...have the dates, just no times....they (LE) are wisely very choosy with the info they are releasing...it's ok to feel that way, alot of time has passed now with no communication from Lynn....i just posted my theory so obviously i fear the worst also

but still this has been in God's hands for awhile now & Lynn has not yet been found...i do believe in miracles and pray daily for her & her children....it's a sad time here in Ashland right now...without hope, we have nothing

found this below tho so maybe it wouldnt be as difficult if he waited, at least not impossible....they did stay a few nights longer after she went missing

"Rigor mortis is the stage most people are familiar with, if they know their CSI. It is when a dead person becomes stiff. It begins after three hours of death, reaching full stiffness after 12 hours. Then, three days after death, the body becomes soft again as it slowly decomposes"

He is in the medical field, so definitely plausible that he could have known this thru med school or would have easily known where to obtain such info

Exactly. IMO I think he left when her body became soft again.

I think it would be important to note( imo) what kind of gps he was using and what the gps said as far as looking at the gps for locations. Places near here as via points..parks ,gas lodging ,fishing etc.. along his route.

So if anyone is near this part of richmond they could check it out on there GPS.

not sure if this news report has been linked yet:

Reward Increases in Missing Ashland Woman Case
Posted on: 6:45 pm, July 11, 2012, by Lindsay Buckingham and Elisa Amigo, updated on: 07:55pm, July 11, 2012

ASHLAND, Ohio — The search for a missing Ashland mother is scheduled to resume in North Carolina on Thursday morning.
Dare County sheriff’s deputies are expected to fan out near the area where Lynn Jackenheimer and her family were visiting
. In the meantime, loved ones in Ashland, Ohio, are putting up purple ribbons at area businesses.
“We’re not giving up hope, and purple is the color of domestic violence,” said friend and employer Dean Emmons.

/snip

Taylor says just a few days before she left for the beach, Jackenheimer expressed some hesitation.
“I do know at one point she told Nate she was thinking about not going. He got quite upset about that and then the trip was back on,” said Taylor.
Taylor says she was the last person Jackenheimer called on the night of July 3.
“They were actually about to leave the condo to go ‘ghost-crab’ hunting that evening, about 11:30 p.m. they were going. She wasn’t her normal ‘Lynn-self.’ She didn’t sound distressed; she didn’t make me think that there was any reason to be concerned.” (bbm)

more (with video) at http://fox8.com/2012/07/11/reward-increases-in-missing-ashland-woman-case/

a group of family members & friends are heading that way as we speak to join in this search....i'm not sure the exact number on the way down but our town had 3 local businesses & some other groups collecting donated money & gas cards from the community up until 11pm tonight to pay for much of their expenses....The Beer Barrell drive thru Lynn worked at also had Hope For Lynn t-shirts printed to sell for these travel expenses...im not sure how many they had made but they were $10 and they sold out in less than 30mins...i personally bought one & donated extra

I guess LE is speculating he might have commited suicide due to the phones being found.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981466802

This is a female crime writer....most of what she writes is her opinions, not necessarily facts or info

I went looking to see if OBX had planned volunteer searches and found this link it mentions another family member is searching in Richmond.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_ashland/family-of-missing-ashland-woman-lynn-jackenheimer-goes-to-north-carolina-to-help-search

yes, i know they are trying to hit the major spots/known & possible stops along the way. i believe there are a few also that will be searching/talking with the locals around the area where his family owns property in West Virginia. i believe tho if the worst has happened, my gut says that the Richmond area/stop is the place to look

also my comment on the 1st link is inside your quote....new here & goofed

it is my theory & if tomorrow's search in the immediate area turns up nothing (no Lynn, no clues) then i will believe this 100%

I am sorry that you have to go though this. I pray that tomorrows search does produce results. The family stated they couldnt sit arround and wait. I would hate to think of that wait being prolonged . In the meantime I hope that Nate is caught and reveals the truth . I cant picture he would want to go on forever running . His brother must be completely beside himself as well. I am hoping he did not do what has been speculated on either account for that matter.

I am glad Nate did not harm the kids.

yes, i know they are trying to hit the major spots/known & possible stops along the way. i believe there are a few also that will be searching/talking with the locals around the area where his family owns property in West Virginia. i believe tho if the worst has happened, my gut says that the Richmond area/stop is the place to look

also my comment on the 1st link is inside your quote....new here & goofed

I am not trying to bog down the possibiles ,but him wanting to place the older child on a plane/bus in richmond makes me think he wanted to go a different direction of travel from richmond,than the route to ohio would have taken him. His stop there could have been only for the plane /bus attempt.

Would he have wanted to go south on 81 for any reason?

http://www.aaroads.com/guide.php?page=i0081sdva

I am sorry that you have to go though this. I pray that tomorrows search does produce results. The family stated they couldnt sit arround and wait. I would hate to think of that wait being prolonged . In the meantime I hope that Nate is caught and reveals the truth . I cant picture he would want to go on forever running . His brother must be completely beside himself as well. I am hoping he did not do what has been speculated on either account for that matter.

I am glad Nate did not harm the kids.

the family is a very close one....i am good friends with her cousin....they had to go & i can't blame them at all....if it were my family/loved one i would do the same....& i tell you this, idk exactly how much money was raised but i have lived here now probably 17 years, all 3 of my kids went to school K-12 here and i have never seen a bigger out pour of compassion & giving as i seen tonight...& in such a short time span (started around 4pm til 11pm mostly all word of mouth & Facebook too)...here or anywhere else for that matter...i assure you

Everyone is thankful that the kids were not harmed....its the brightest spot in all this mess that we have to hold onto at the moment

I am not trying to bog down the possibiles ,but him wanting to place the older child on a plane/bus in richmond makes me think he wanted to go a different direction of travel from richmond,than the route to ohio would have taken him. His stop there could have been only for the plane /bus attempt.

Would he have wanted to go south on 81 for any reason?

http://www.aaroads.com/guide.php?page=i0081sdva

not that i have heard or seen speculated...could have tho...the possibilities of where he may have gone & the paths he may have taken are endless...i would have to think tho IF he took the body with them it was gone sometime before they left the hotel...couldnt see risking it with the kids for what...bout 9 more hrs plus of driving...& disposing after hotel brings back the issue of the kids are right there & the smell/odor getting worse...idk

after dropping the kids off, the max he could take out at the ATM i have been told tho was 300, not sure of course what kind of cash he had on him tho being vacationing...& surely he won't use plastic...but regardless thats not a whole lot to run for long without any assistance i would think

the family is a very close one....i am good friends with her cousin....they had to go & i can't blame them at all....if it were my family/loved one i would do the same....& i tell you this, idk exactly how much money was raised but i have lived here now probably 17 years, all 3 of my kids went to school K-12 here and i have never seen a bigger out pour of compassion & giving as i seen tonight...& in such a short time span (started around 4pm til 11pm mostly all word of mouth & Facebook too)...here or anywhere else for that matter...i assure you

Everyone is thankful that the kids were not harmed....its the brightest spot in all this mess that we have to hold onto at the moment

Let family know about Texas Eguusearch . They can help them in their search effort . A family member has to request them and they will only help if LE allows them to help.

http://texasequusearch.org/

http://texasequusearch.org/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966