NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed. WS social media rules stipulate that direct quotes from victim or perp social media are not allowed>

What kind of god she's talking about?
I might be no expert on that, but pretty sure Jesus wasn't sharing same concept of violence.

Anybody is theoretically capable to produce physical, verbal or "mental" violence. Not everyone does, no matter outside or inside their houses/families/community/workplace.
It must take a special kind of nutcase, raised and kept in violent, narcissistic environment to come up with such disgusting philosophy of gratitude and meditations as a way to stop or repurpose that constant flood of anger. It's on the "fellow humans" level IMO. Average, healthy person is frustrated or angry sometimes, and that's when they're seeking relaxation, solitude, physical activities, consolation or counselation from others and so on. And they do not hurt others with it or are doing their best to not do that.

Some bits of it are kinda true. Like - yes, if somebody is already violent and so angry that it tears them apart from the inside, then saying that violence is bad and trying to stop it just beacuse won't work. Figuring out what's causing it, solving issues, therapy and possibly meds are absolutely able to make this violence go away for good. And what a great time and occasion to be thankful then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also at 8:45.
Video title is "Searching for oneself in cells and realities".
Whatever the heck that is. Diana lists University of the Spirit U.O.T.S. as where she studied. I don't think it's a traditional university. It links to this site:

Perhaps she was on some sort of spiritual exploration? A quick Google search turned up a concerning report about Revival Flame Ministries and the women associated with it. In particular about one of the principal women "healing" children as young as 5 in some ceremony/revival in Brisbane. There were further complaints in a rather long article, including descriptions of a boy having "convulsions" when his forehead is touched.

Is there a connection? I hope not.

bolding mine.
That (bolded) part of their actions is infuriating.
:mad:
If your child is missing, your whole existence comes to a screeching halt !
Nothing else should matter except finding your child safe and sound !!!!
This right here is the WS motto on missing children when parents or caregivers do one or all of the following. As example -
Delay reporting
Not reporting at all and family/friend does
Not searching
Not cooperating with LE
Not giving media interviews
Not being involved in press conference
No Facebook or Missing SM pages
JMO!

<modsnip: Quoted/referenced post was removed. WS social media rules stipulate that direct quotes from victim or perp social media are not allowed>

... Something is wrong with being violent, when it comes to your kids.

REALLY?!?!

Sigh.

MOO but hopefully people everywhere agree.

Ugh.

This right here is the WS motto on missing children when parents or caregivers do one or all of the following. As example -
Delay reporting
Not reporting at all and family/friend does
Not searching
Not cooperating with LE
Not giving media interviews
Not being involved in press conference
No Facebook or Missing SM pages
JMO!
Concluding with the dreaded sentence, "This is not going to end well."

Whatever the heck that is. Diana lists University of the Spirit U.O.T.S. as where she studied. I don't think it's a traditional university. It links to this site:

Perhaps she was on some sort of spiritual exploration? A quick Google search turned up a concerning report about Revival Flame Ministries and the women associated with it. In particular about one of the principal women "healing" children as young as 5 in some ceremony/revival in Brisbane. There were further complaints in a rather long article, including descriptions of a boy having "convulsions" when his forehead is touched.

I haven't researched this but that is definitely what she is referencing.

Palmiter was assigned a public defender during his first appearance and issued a $200,000 secured bond.

He’s due in court again on Dec. 28.

The girl’s mother, 37-year-old Diana Cojocari, was also arrested Sunday and charged with the same crime.

Her first appearance is scheduled for Tuesday.

Officials say both parents maintain they don’t know where Madalina is.

Ugh, I really hope this isn't related either but one of the RFM founders recently wrote this article stating that November was going to be a "Time for the Turning" in which God's grace will turn on and (among other things) restore relationships and reconcilation between children and fathers. Nothing in it hints whatsoever at encouraging crimes or not reporting when your child is missing, but IMO anything can be taken in the wrong way by someone looking hard enough for a sign or permission. I hope its ok to post this link. Mods, apologies and please delete comment if not.

I don’t understand how did they think that nobody will notice/ care about their daughter missing? They seem to be educated people, surely they would expect the school to come knocking asking questions. They had three weeks to come out with explanation and just didn’t even try saying she is abroad w relative? I just don’t understand it.

As most of you I don’t think this will end well. There is no reason to not report your child missing that long.
I would like to know what did they say to family members, did anyone ask where is she?
The video about violence its just sick. Who knows what was happening behind closed doors in this family but I have a sinking feeling about what we will find out.

<modsnip: Quoted/referenced post was removed. WS social media rules stipulate that direct quotes from victim or perp social media are not allowed>

Stating the obvious, this probably more of a reflection of her emotional stability than anything else. My experience with people who say things like this is that, whether they are gang members or suburban moms, is that they often projecting their feeling and, or behaviors, to reduce cognitive dissonance by normalizing their own feelings, and, or behaviors.

If prosecutors can establish probative value, this is, obviously, damning.

North Carolina state law requires districts to alert the district attorney or Department of Social Services if a child has 10 unexcused absences in a year, when parents haven't made a good faith effort to bring them to school.

On Monday, Cornelius police and the FBI expanded their search area to include Lake Cornelius, a standalone body of water across Interstate 77 from Lake Norman in Cornelius.

Funny, I'm suspecting the opposite, that mom and/or stepdad told LE they last saw her at 10 pm, perhaps at her bedtime.

Then what? They wake up the next morning and she's gone so they do nothing? Two weeks later they go not to the police but to her school to report her missing. Who notified police at that point I wonder, parents or school?

Obviously we're missing a huge chunk of information because on the surface it looks like these are the dumbest criminals ever. IMO.
Agreed. Dumbest criminals ever. They could have easily notified the school and said Madalina was going back to Moldova to live with her father/grandparents etc, and I bet that there would have been no follow-up. So I'm glad they are this stupid - I hope they will have to pay for whatever they did because of their stupidity.

From both mom and step-dad's social media I get very self-centered vibes. All that mythical warrior animation tripe on his facebook (I mean the guy is 60!) and her "weight loss journey to find a husband" where poor Madalina seems like a prop - then the whole Christmas mantelpiece charade. Ugh! I'm so angry she was stuck being "brought up" by these stupid losers.

Madalina's beautiful face. So tragic.

ETA - and I hadn't even seen the "violence" video or "mom's" spiritual postings. Ugh x 10.

Last edited:
TIMELINE UPDATES in RED

MC = Madalina Cojocari, 11-year-old missing from home at 18413 Victoria Bay Rd, Cornelius, NC
SDadCP = stepfather Christopher Palmiter
MomDC = mother Diana Cojocari

----------------------------------------

JUL 8, 2020
MomDC posts FB video with comment "Is something wrong of being violent?" - VIDEO - Transcription

T NOV 22
MC attended classes at Bailey Middle School [10]

W NOV 23 - MADALINA COJOCARI LAST SEEN ------------------------------------------------------------------
NO SCHOOL [4]
[PM] - MC last seen at home [1] at 10PM [10] when she went to bed [12]
[PM] - According to MomDC, she and SDadCP had an argument that night [12]

Th NOV 24 - DAY 1
THANKSGIVING - NO SCHOOL [4]
[AM] - According to MomDC, SDadCP drove to Michigan to "recover some items"; he claims he did not see her before he left [12]
11:30AM - According to MomDC, when she went to check on MC, she was gone [12]

F NOV 25 - DAY 2
THANKSGIVING BREAK - NO SCHOOL [4]

Sa NOV 26 - DAY 3
7PM - According to MomDC, SDadCP returned from his trip to Michigan and she asked him if he knew where MC was, but he did not; she did not make missing persons report because she was "worried to might start a conflict" between her and SDadCP; he claims that he asked MomDC then and in weeks following if she had "hidden" MC from him [12]

Su NOV 27 - DAY 4
[PM] According to neighbors, there were fires burning in the yard at the residence "at all hours" beginning on this day [5@2:22]

M-W DEC 12-14? - ("earlier in the week")
[TIME?] - authorities tried to make a home visit to address MC's truancy, but no one answered at residence [12]

Th DEC 15 - REPORTED MISSING - DAY 22
[TIME?] - MC reported missing to Bailey Middle School SRO by "parents" [1] Mom DC asked to bring MC to meeting at school about truancy but arrived without her, claiming that she did not know where MC was [12]

F DEC 16 - DAY 23
[PM] FBI, SBI searching residence, "spent hours digging in the ground in her backyard, and searching for evidence inside the home" [3]

Sa DEC 17 - SDadCP & MomDC ARRESTED - DAY 24
12:29AM [6] - SDadCP arrested for failure to report disappearance of child, held on $100k bond [2]
[AM] According to neighbors, there were fires burning in the yard at residence up to this time [5@2:22]
10:12AM - MomDC arrested for failure to report disappearance of child, held on $100k bond [7]

Su DEC 18 - DAY 25
[PM] - FBI, SBI, CPD return to residence, collect evidence, bring in K9 unit, tow vehicle [8]

View attachment 388683

M DEC 19 - DAY 26
[AM] - Search includes Lake Cornelius [9]
[AM] - SDadCP appears in court, bond increased to $200k [9]; represented by public defender; both parents state they do not know where MC is [11]

T DEC 20

[AM] - MomDC appears in court [9]; bond increased to $250k [13]; electronic monitoring will be required should she makes bond [14]
7PM - Prayer vigil scheduled in common area near home [10]

Th DEC 22
7PM - Prayer vigil scheduled at Cornelius Town Square [10]

W DEC 28
[TIME?] - Next court date for SDadCP [11]

------------
SOURCES
[1] Cornelius PD FB post - Dec 15
[2] Stepdad of missing 11-year-old - WSOC - Dec 16
[3] FBI, SBI search Cornelius home - WCCB - Dec 16
[4] Bailey MIddle School calendar
[5] Police asking for public's help... VIDEO - WCNC - Dec 17
[6] Mecklenburg Co arrest record for Christopher Palmiter (saved on Wayback)
[7] Mecklenburg Co arrest record for Diana Cojocari (saved on Wayback)
[8] FBI, SBI Return to Home of 11-Year-Old... - WCCB - Dec 18
[9] Search for Madalina Cojocari expands - WCNC - Dec 19
[10] Police search lake in Cornelius... - Charlotte Observer - Dec 19
[11] Stepfather of missing 11-year-old... - WBTV - Dec 20
[12] @DerekDlngr tweet THREAD - WJZY - Dec 20
[13] @DerekDlngr tweet THREAD - WJZY - Dec 20
[14] @MaryCalkinsTV tweet - WBTV - Dec 20

--------------

MOOs
Wow, this does not sound like a healthy living situation for anyone involved. MomDC doesn't report her own child missing because she's afraid it will cause marital conflict??? So did they really each think that the other had hidden MC away to punish the other? Or is that just the story they came up with together? My heart absolutely goes out to the poor girl stuck in the middle.

Also, taking a 12+ hour roadtrip on Thanksgiving Day without your family? Sure sounds sus to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member