Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that is the direction the creek flow, west to east and I only say that because of the elevation decreases from west to east.

I assume they had moderate to heavy rain and the creek likely rose.

View attachment 148876

Google Maps
This is the area where Maddox was found. I matched it up to the video posted earlier:
MISSING 6-YEAR-OLD MADDOX RITCH:Police: Body found in creek near Gastonia park believed to be Maddox Ritch
I hope the presser will give us more information like was he in the creek or near the creek.

The park and lake are at the left. The creek is marked with with blue dots. The trail is marked with red dots. According to Google StreetView, once the trail reaches the highway, the paved part ends and it becomes rougher and continues under the highway. I've marked that section with green dots.

Attachments

• Missing.jpg
    Missing.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 183
I have been saying this since day one. I am so sad for the father. I really hope he is able to somehow one day learn to forgive himself for this awful accident. Sure it could have been prevented but I don't think it's fair for us to pass judgement. Raising an autistic child is a job in itself and each individual child and situation is different.

I always try to be as unbiased as possible (I don't think anyone can be 100% unbiased). It seems some people wanted to crucify the father based upon feelings instead of evidence.

This is tragic enough, attention should be on remembering Maddox at this point. Wait for the evidence to start rolling in.

Raising children is difficult enough, raising special needs children is even harder.

Everyone, make sure you hug those around you and let them know you love them. Life is short.

From Google StreetView. This is from the highway looking toward the park. The creek is difficult to see due to trees but I've marked it with blue dots. The paved trail is marked with red dots. The pavement ends but the trail continues. That section is marked with green dots.

Attachments

• Missing2.jpg
    Missing2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics