Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I hear Dec. 18th for next hearing - not a great live stream....

Chelsea Donovan‏ @ChelseaDWECT 2m2 minutes ago

Earl Kimrey in court now. No change in bond.

DQNmx1JW0AA1igg.jpg

Next appearance December 18

I hope he enjoyed his brief time out of his cell because he won't be getting out of it much now.

I wonder if he'll have more charges added on before the 18th.

I can’t wrap my head around it. He looked like a scared little boy. Very wide-eyed.

I was happy to see that person have to face that raft of cameras -a silent witness to what he's done.

I wasn't happy to hear his sociopathically calm, strong, clear voice. Seems he feels quite at home there in court in jail garb and not too concerned.

He sure did look young and scared. I’m 44 so he looked so young to me...I can only hope he was high at the time of his crimes and he has major regrets now. Otherwise I can’t wrap my brain around such evil. My mind just can’t go there.

Wonder if the two women that got up and went out when he exited were related in some way.

I hope he enjoyed his brief time out of his cell because he won't be getting out of it much now.

I wonder if he'll have more charges added on before the 18th.

If I recall, I read an article that said they would have COD from autopsy this afternoon?? No?

I was happy to see that person have to face that raft of cameras -a silent witness to what he's done.

I wasn't happy to hear his sociopathically calm, strong, clear voice. Seems he feels quite at home there in court in jail garb and not too concerned.

Have to agree with you!

Well none of the tweeters that I had up didn't tweet much of what was going on!! Why even be there then! :gaah: Sorry, but I hate tweet by trial when these people don't tweet every 2 minutes! LOL!

I always love to read your posts,Gitana. They give such a good perspective. I was thinking he looked like a scared little boy. (Actually reminds me of my son who is almost the same age.). Now I want to go back and view it again from your perspective.

I wonder how his child-like appearance will impact the jury in a murder trial. (If it comes to that)

I guess I'm in the minority. His eyes looked dead and emotionless. He looked momentarily surprised by the cameras but otherwise has the same body language I've seen of countless inmates who know their way around a court room. And his voice was strong. Not wavering and timid.

I don't think he looked scared. I think he looked indifferent. I wanted to jump through my computer and punch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w