Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the boys were initially placed with her mom? Do you mean her KW's grandma passed a year ago? I think she deleted once people started bashing her in the comments, questioning what this meant. MOO

NOVEMBER 19?????? and she deleted this post pretty quickly, right? I know her mom died a year ago, in Nov. It could be related to that. Similar to Lisa Irwin - her g'mother died within a year or so before baby Lisa disappeared, IIRC.

“"The respondent mother failed to protect the juveniles from discipline by Mr. Kimrey,” according to the report.

One of the boys officials that they’d seen alleged sexual abuse on Mariah by Kimrey and said Kristy Woods allegedly knew about the sexual abuse as well as Kimrey’s alleged use of marijuana, heroin, and methamphetamine, according to the report.

The boys were placed in the care of their grandmother, Kristy Woods’ mother, on Nov. 27, according to the documents, and the grandmother, whose relationship with Alex Woods is allegedly “volatile,” was told to be the sole caregiver of the boys due to concerns over the grandfather’s drinking habits. The Daily News has spoken with the grandmother who confirms she is watching the boys."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/mariahs-father-speaks-on-cps-documents-memories-of-his-daughter

The grandmother is KM's mom, correct?

I'm still baffled the boys were placed there, for one because the grandma's boyfriend is a big drinker. Two, there is documented history of a volatile relationship between grandma and bio father (could be poisoning their minds further), plus...I just worry there's a real threat of her telling the boys false info or brainwashing them into thinking something happened the night Mariah disappeared that may or may not have...to protect KM of course.

Just seems like the ultimate conflict of interest and NOT in the best interest of the boys IMO.

"To ‘save someone else’s child’

In the wake of the documents being circulating publicly many have asked why Alex Woods released the information.

Tuesday morning, he and Craft explained that it was released to help future families from going through what they have.

“We’re just trying to save someone else’s child and to let them know they’re not alone,” Craft said.

Both emphasized that the alleged evidence of abuse was there all along, and that nothing was done.

“Where was everyone?” Craft said. “This could have all been prevented.”

They hope to ease Mariah’s brothers into their family slowly so as not to traumatize them further, and said their mental state and safety are their top priority.

“(Alex Woods) cries himself to sleep every night for his sons and his baby girl,” Craft said."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/mariahs-father-speaks-on-cps-documents-memories-of-his-daughter

and then looking for a suitcase for the thanksgiving trip. weird.

Someone else here found a post from KW looking for a couple of dressers in the weeks prior. So that really does help point to this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NOVEMBER 19?????? and she deleted this post pretty quickly, right? I know her mom died a year ago, in Nov. It could be related to that. Similar to Lisa Irwin - her g'mother died within a year or so before baby Lisa disappeared, IIRC.
Huh? So whose mother was given temp custody of the boys?

I noticed the female party named in the call is someone KW refers to as her sister, though not sure if it's biological. Also appears to be the mom of the little girl KW pushes away in the birthday video of Mariah driving her car. Just thinking that EK (maybe even KW) may have been staying here when the altercation occurred. I would be curious to know if they were staying together. MOO

I think it's his ex-gf's place or somewhere he lived before. Review full list of sheriff call-outs from today's link, it also showed up several years ago. Hmmm....

I don't think LE can charge anyone based off statements the bio dad or children made to cps - they have to be able to prove the events before they can charge her. That may not be very easy to do. I have no doubt things did occur in that home and there is some truth to the claims.

"It’s still a very active case, he said, and although the autopsy is now completed, he’s still waiting on test results. However, he said he could not comment on whether he believes a murder charge would be forthcoming this week.

“We’re not ruling out anything,” Miller said. “We go where the evidence takes us.”

Maj. Chris Thomas with the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office said the courts have sealed the 9-1-1 phone call and search warrants pertaining to Mariah’s case due to the ongoing investigation and that it’s possible they won’t be released until the trial.

Amanda Martin, general counsel for the North Carolina Press Association, said the court is allowed to seal documents with a motion from the court, which is typically added into court documents in the “shuck” at the courthouse. The shuck is an envelope with all paperwork from a case included, but The Daily News did not find motions in the court documents and has reached out to District Attorney Ernie Lee for a copy of those motions.

Ultimately in these cases, Martin said if the information contained therein would harm another person or damage the case then the court would seal those documents."

OMGosh, I just saw the bow picture. How crazy looking. What the heck is wrong with KW's teeth. That bow picture is haunting me - I wish I could unsee it.

I'll take your word for it...hoping not to see it. Thanks for the warning. I should probably stock up on the brain bleach.

oh right. hmmm - so who was she talking about when she posted about missing them and them being gone? I thought it was her mom.

I think it was a grandmother(that passed away) she was referring to if I remember correctly. It is her mother that has had the boys.

Wow, that's a lot of resources that were called out!! Looks like they're still looking for tips, what more do they need??!

Onslow Sheriff’s Office thanking those who assisted in the search for Mariah. There are many...

Onslow County Sheriff's Office
1 hr ·
Onslow County Sheriff’s Office
717 Court Street ∙Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910) 455-3113
RELEASE DATE: 12/6/2017

NEWS RELEASE
Onslow County Sheriff Hans J. Miller, the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office Command Staff & all OCSO employees would like to express our deep appreciation for the help from all of our local, state and federal law enforcement, aviation, fire/rescue & all other government agencies who assisted us between November 27 to December 4. 2017 with the search for and the investigation into the disappearance of little Mariah Woods, 3 years of age. The agencies who assisted were:

https://www.facebook.com/onslowsheriff/posts/1963966743868042

I don't think LE can charge anyone based off statements the bio dad or children made to cps - they have to be able to prove the events before they can charge her. That may not be very easy to do. I have no doubt things did occur in that home and there is some truth to the claims.

There's a custody hearing on Friday so if they are going to charge her, it should be before then or they risk putting the children right back into her hands.

Huh? So whose mother was given temp custody of the boys?
Thanks for asking! I am so confused! I thought they were with KW's mother, Also, someone posted that EK has another child younger than Mariah.....is that true?

There's a custody hearing on Friday so if they are going to charge her, it should be before then or they risk putting the children right back into her hands.

Oh I don't think there is any way CPS will give the children back to her at this point. I am hoping that the children are placed somewhere away from all this where they can feel safe, loved, and get the counseling they will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AISFORAPPLE