Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect everyones opinions, I am just not ready to go with KW knew where Mariah was disposed of. I think if she would of told LE where Mariah was disposed of during the long talk with LE (if that is in fact the family member he spoke with) she would of been charged by now with something.

No, my facts are based on ubiquitous public reports of police behavior across the country. It's a well known behavior of beat cops to stack minor charges in order to increase penalties, especially when they are dealing with those of low socioeconomic classes.

I agree it happens all the time from what we have read in msm and elsewhere. But as far as EK goes the cops have had prior run ins with him too, so i'm sure they knew who they were dealing with IMO.

I respect everyones opinions, I am just not ready to go with KW knew where Mariah was disposed of. I think if she would of told LE where Mariah was disposed of during the long talk with LE (if that is in fact the family member he spoke with) she would of been charged by now with something.

I think LE are holding out for possibly more charges once the cause of death of Mariah is revealed officially by the medical examiner.

I think LE are holding out for possibly more charges once the cause of death of Mariah is revealed officially by the medical examiner.

Could very well be, just doesn't make sense to me if KW told LE where Mariahs body was they wouldn't at least charge her with that and then add additional charges later on if they could - just like they did with EK.

Could very well be, just doesn't make sense to me if KW told LE where Mariahs body was they wouldn't at least charge her with that and then add additional charges later on if they could - just like they did with EK.

Yes that could well be. I gather that KW probably knew Mariah was deceased but didn't know where EK went to dispose of the little girl's body?

I'm surprised they didn't arrest her when they figured out the kidnap story was just big lie.

Someone obviously told them, the choices are KW, EK or the eldest boy overheard something.

I'm surprised they didn't arrest her when they figured out the kidnap story was just big lie.

They would have to be able to prove that KW did know what happened to Mariah and that she wasn't kidnapped which may be a tough one to prove.

Someone obviously told them, the choices are KW, EK or the eldest boy overheard something.

I go back and forth on that - I think it may be a possibility that evidence came back from Quanitco along with a witness or camera that saw the van in that area at that time that pointed them in that direction. They were searching two areas of water at the same time if I recall correctly, then main focus went to the location she was found at.

On that Nancy Grace audio AW mentioned at least KW's father knew..and if he knew then others most likely did too.

Do we know where she is?

No. In fact we have heard nothing at all from her since her kidnap story. If I had to guess then I would say she's holed up in a motel somewhere.JMOO

On that Nancy Grace audio AW mentioned at least KW's father knew..and if he knew then others most likely did too.

Who and why would someone tell someone other than who was a participant or witness? If I were trying to cover up a crime I wouldn't tell anyone! Unless I trusted them completely and needed their help. So, how and why did KW's father know?

Who and why would someone tell someone other than who was a participant or witness? If I were trying to cover up a crime I wouldn't tell anyone! Unless I trusted them completely and needed their help. So, how and why did KW's father know?

good question.....but if you can't tell mommy or daddy then who can you tell

No, my facts are based on ubiquitous public reports of police behavior across the country. It's a well known behavior of beat cops to stack minor charges in order to increase penalties, especially when they are dealing with those of low socioeconomic classes.

But we are not talking about what he was charged with. We are speaking about what he was CONVICTED of. Two very different things.

In my opinion, he would not have been convicted of assault/threatening a cop if there was no evidence that he did so.

I am thinking the grandparents immediately asked the boys what happened in the home that night. And that may be how Grandpa got wind of that story?

good question.....but if you can't tell mommy or daddy then who can you tell

Wasn't it said her dad was a heavy drinker? Why would anyone tell a heavy drinker a secret? Again, unless she (they) needed his help.

I am thinking the grandparents immediately asked the boys what happened in the home that night. And that may be how Grandpa got wind of that story?

I think that that is the more likely story. The boy heard EK tell KW that he threw her off a bridge and that is why they were searching the bridge near her home. Were they the only two bridges in the vicinity? Or maybe they just had the bridge story initially, and leaned on someone when nothing was found at the bridge near her home.

That would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member