GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole area has woods!!!! Is it true nick lived behind the bar?

That was also news to me. I do not believe that Pointdexter was aware of this either. I believed that Nick lived in Wade, NC.

That was also news to me. I do not believe that Pointdexter was aware of this either. I believed that Nick lived in Wade, NC.

ah! I dont believe he came from wade to work a couple days a week! moo :what:

I do, but of course there is uncertainty. That is me. I cannot believe something 100% unless I witness it myself.

There a few contradictions in what he told you and your friends
Holbert said was at the bar with Bordeaux and later drove her home, but she didn't want him to pull up to her door.

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook she said stop right here. So I stopped and she said I'll walk home. I said are you sure? She said yeah. I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together or what," said Holbert.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8626014

His address is Spring Lake, off Shady Grove Road near Lillington Hwy (210).

So somewhere between where Nick dropped her off and her entering and locking her front door - someone else grabbed her. No screams have been reported that I know of.

Another option is she made it inside her apartment and somebody was waiting there for her.

Someone used her phone to send a text that she arrived home safely. Was the phone found inside the apartment? Not found? Pings indicate phone was last near Froggy's. Now we know she lived nearby so phone could ping off the same tower from her apt. as it would from the bar.

Her keys, ID, debt card, and phone have not been found. This is what she was believed to be carrying that night. There is no indication of if she made it into her apartment or not.

In regard to the cell phone ping, yes it is possible that her phone pinged from the same tower. Her apartment was south of the bar. There is a tower North of Froggys. There is also a Tower south of her apartment. Froggy's is closer to the southern tower. However, I guess it really depends if the phone pinged only one tower, or both and by determination of signal strength from the towers they determined it was by Froggys. One thing we have not accounted for was if her phone died before she left Froggys.

Honestly, I'm not convinced that Kelli actually sent the message herself on her cell that night after being dropped off. Someone came along and decided to do whatever was done to Kelli, sent the message and ran off into the night. I don't think the SO had anything to do with this.

More insight is needed to make a determination, such as what time she sent the text message.

The only problem with Nick's story now is I think he's told the police that he dropped her off because maybe she didn't want him to know the exact location of her apartment. :waitasec: If he picked her up, then that makes no sense - unless he picked her up on the corner too? It's a stretch imo.

While I do see your point of view, I must say that some of the complexes around here are difficult to navigate. She may have decided to meet him at the entrance to the complex to avoid confusion or for other reasons. I cannot say. for sure.

While I do see your point of view, I must say that some of the complexes around here are difficult to navigate. She may have decided to meet him at the entrance to the complex to avoid confusion or for other reasons. I cannot say. for sure.

Isnt kings grant huge? houses and apartments??? moo

Well no matter what it does not look good for a positive outcome. It certainly helps me get a feel for the area and the bar. I guess my head is in the sand because her family portrays her as someone who is so dedicated to moving forward and striving for success. I guess I just don't get why she was in the bar in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required