GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good area!!! imo :what:

I'm sorry, luckyme, I guess he doesn't live where he is registered as a sex offender anymore. At least this article does say he lives in a "lean-to behind the bar".

I don't like that he says how he's "grieving too" and says he hopes she's found so her family can get closure but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

No. According to the SOF database he was registered in Spring Lake.

You said he said he was from wade and then hes registered in spring lake? yikes two different sides of 95! Thats what happens they lie! moo :what: please be careful!!!

Here's a video interview with Nick:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8626014

He says he met her a couple of weeks ago at Froggy Bottoms playing pool. He does say he helps out the bartenders at Froggy Bottoms on Friday nights so maybe he did have access to a bar vehicle. Also says police have found evidence, maybe khaki pants, that may link him to the pond that was searched.

He says Kelli asked him to take him to the bar. That means they had established a method of communicating when they met a few weeks prior. He says she said she was tired and requested that he drive her home. He also said that she was texting all night long but he doesn't know the nature of those texts.

I would assume he is a POI because he allegedly (and admittedly to the media :eek:) picked her up and dropped her off (or claims to)

part of his interview that bothered me was that he claims to have met her "a few weeks ago" and only works at the bar once a week or so yet he is picking her up and dropping her off. This tells me they had to be in contact for this to be able to happen.

Also, they said earlier today that LE was investigating a campsite behind the bar... and then we hear he was living behind the bar... I am wondering if these two things are synonymous.

I'm sorry, luckyme, I guess he doesn't live where he is registered as a sex offender anymore. At least this article does say he lives in a "lean-to behind the bar".

I don't like that he says how he's "grieving too" and says he hopes she's found so her family can get closure but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I agree!!! moo:what:

There a few contradictions in what he told you and your friends
Holbert said was at the bar with Bordeaux and later drove her home, but she didn't want him to pull up to her door.

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook she said stop right here. So I stopped and she said I'll walk home. I said are you sure? She said yeah. I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together or what," said Holbert.

What are the contradictions? My statements were inferred based on the conversation. I did not say what the conversation was.

we are all here for same reasons! we want her to be found and unharmed. I really dont think i trust this nick guy! If it turns out hes cleared i will apologize! moo :seeya:

Well no matter what it does not look good for a positive outcome. It certainly helps me get a feel for the area and the bar. I guess my head is in the sand because her family portrays her as someone who is so dedicated to moving forward and striving for success. I guess I just don't get why she was in the bar in the first place.

The same reason lots of people go out. To have fun. To relax. It was a Friday night and her work week had ended.

Just reposting this link to MSM and a few sentences that will help others understand the latest developments. A POI was named and it gives the name of the apartment complex.

ABC11 spoke exclusively with 25-year-old Nicholas Holbert Wednesday. Police are calling him a person of interest in the case. He may have been one of the last people to see her.

Holbert helps out at Froggy Bottoms and lives in a lean-to behind the bar.

Holbert said was at the bar with Bordeaux and later drove her home, but she didn't want him to pull up to her door.

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook she said stop right here. So I stopped and she said I'll walk home. I said are you sure? She said yeah. I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together or what," said Holbert.

Holbert told ABC11 he had nothing to do with Bordeaux's disappearance. He was questioned by police a second time.
He believes he's been targeted because of his criminal record. He's a registered sex offender who was convicted as a 16-year-old of indecent liberties with a 5-year-old child.

Holbert has not been charged in Bordeaux's disappearance.

A tip led investigators to the pond, off Dobbins Holmes Road in Eastover, but search teams have not found what they were looking for, police said. The search will resume Thursday morning, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said in a news conference Wednesday night.

WRAL News has learned that investigators questioned a person of interest in the case Wednesday afternoon. Bergamine said they had interviewed Nicholas Holbert, who worked off and on at the bar, but Bergamine stopped short of calling him a person of interest.

"Anybody who was one of the last people in contact with Mrs. Bordeaux early Saturday is someone we want to talk to," he said.

Holbert, 25, has felony convictions from 2002 for indecent liberties with a child and child abuse, according to state Department of Correction records.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10995337/

You said he said he was from wade and then hes registered in spring lake? yikes two different sides of 95! Thats what happens they lie! moo :what: please be careful!!!

I believed he was from Wade. I honestly do not recall where I gathered that information from. It could have been him or it could have been someone else. That was not the conversation I was referring to though. I was referring to his story regarding the situation at hand.

What are the contradictions? My statements were inferred based on the conversation. I did not say what the conversation was.

No what I mean't was told you and friends he took her to her apartment and then he tells LE or media something different.He told two different stories.

so: out of the horses mouth (LE) they stopped short of naming him a person of interest... so the other media are (once again) jumping the gun

I would assume he is a POI because he allegedly (and admittedly to the media :eek:) picked her up and dropped her off (or claims to)

part of his interview that bothered me was that he claims to have met her "a few weeks ago" and only works at the bar once a week or so yet he is picking her up and dropping her off. This tells me they had to be in contact for this to be able to happen.

Also, they said earlier today that LE was investigating a campsite behind the bar... and then we hear he was living behind the bar... I am wondering if these two things are synonymous.

They are synonymous. Nick is almost always at Froggys.

so: out of the horses mouth (LE) they stopped short of naming him a person of interest... so the other media are (once again) jumping the gun

I know media sometimes is not good but hes on my hinky meter so far! moo :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member