GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So somewhere between where Nick dropped her off and her entering and locking her front door - someone else grabbed her. No screams have been reported that I know of.

Another option is she made it inside her apartment and somebody was waiting there for her.

Someone used her phone to send a text that she arrived home safely. Was the phone found inside the apartment? Not found? Pings indicate phone was last near Froggy's. Now we know she lived nearby so phone could ping off the same tower from her apt. as it would from the bar.

Have you met her husband, and what do you think of him?

Was it in character to send a text that she was home safe? Who would know that she would do that?

Nick picked her up and drove her home. Mike was in FL at the time.

I cannot get into the other questions.

In regard to the rapist theory, with the last victim coming forward just days before this happened, there is always the possibility that he wanted to eliminate a witness. If that is the case of what happened to Kelli, there are so many variable to consider. What if she got a look at his face? What if there was some kind of DNA evidence? We don't know.

So kelli might of known the girl who was raped??? or am i misunderstanding?? :waitasec:

VOH, do you feel that there are other possible suspects that that police have not looked at? IE; someone who gave Kelli or other female patrons of the bar problems or inapropriate advances?

There's always a creep or dirty old man in every bar. ha! I can tell you that Froggy's has their share of dirty old men, but harmless dirty old men. But I do not know the POI list or who the police have investigated.

Honestly, I'm not convinced that Kelli actually sent the message herself on her cell that night after being dropped off. Someone came along and decided to do whatever was done to Kelli, sent the message and ran off into the night. I don't think the SO had anything to do with this.

Nick picked her up and drove her home. Mike was in FL at the time.

I cannot get into the other questions.

In regard to the rapist theory, with the last victim coming forward just days before this happened, there is always the possibility that he wanted to eliminate a witness. If that is the case of what happened to Kelli, there are so many variable to consider. What if she got a look at his face? What if there was some kind of DNA evidence? We don't know.

The only problem with Nick's story now is I think he's told the police that he dropped her off because maybe she didn't want him to know the exact location of her apartment. :waitasec: If he picked her up, then that makes no sense - unless he picked her up on the corner too? It's a stretch imo.

Why are they searching a pond in eastover????

I cannot answer this. I can tell you that as much of a distance as it looks on the map, it is only about a 15 minute drive and remote roads. Even that section of the highway is empty at that time of the morning. Any traffic is generally going in the opposite direction.

Bad timing for Nick though. Really bad luck especially considering his background.
Does Nick have access to the brown van? Is that the vehicle he used to drive Kelli partially home?

I am not sure if Nick has access to the pick-up or not. I do not believe he does. I am not sure what vehicle he used to drive her home. However, I cannot see him taking that vehicle a) while his own operates b) without Pointdexter's permission. I cannot see Pointdexter granting that permission either.

I cannot answer this. I can tell you that as much of a distance as it looks on the map, it is only about a 15 minute drive and remote roads. Even that section of the highway is empty at that time of the morning. Any traffic is generally going in the opposite direction.

I know i live here! thats why i am saying they have to have something to search a pond in eastover. moo :seeya:

What time of the morning? :waitasec:

Do you know if Nick ever or does work for Pointdexter? Did he have a job at all?

Here's a video interview with Nick:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8626014

He says he met her a couple of weeks ago at Froggy Bottoms playing pool. He does say he helps out the bartenders at Froggy Bottoms on Friday nights so maybe he did have access to a bar vehicle. Also says police have found evidence, maybe khaki pants, that may link him to the pond that was searched.

So is the bar a biker type bar, mainly locals or a bar that has a diverse crowd? Are there pool tables, a band that night or any nights? Is it a country atmosphere or rock or other? Do they serve food or is it just a bar?

The bar is classified as a biker bar. However, it could be a "dive bar" or a "hole-in-the-wall." The crowd that is at the bar really depends on the night. It does not necessarily have anything to do with the entertainment. However, certain individuals do come to the bar strictly for the entertainment. Some nights there will be 30 bikers, 10 locals, and 5 random people. Other nights there will be 3 random people and no one else. Still, other nights there will be 5 locals, a bachelorette party of 10 women who have never been there before, and 2 bikes. It really is a hit or miss place. The crowds are everywhere from old bikers, to young bikers, to college students, to GI's, to old men, to young couples. It is eclectic. The bar is "geared" towards bikers. The atmosphere is a mix between rock and country. They do have bands perform, more so in the summer time when the tiki bar and outdoor stage are open. Every Friday night they have karaoke. Kelli participated in Karaoke on Friday night. It is a bar. However, breakfast and lunch are served out of a food car outside. You may have seen the large gray bus like vehicle in pictures to the left of the entrance. Some nights the workers will bring in food they have made and give it away to patrons. Stuff like baked ziti, rice and beans, little weiners, chips and dips. Left overs from large parties (predominately biker parties) will also be put out on the following days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member