GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VOH, I'm not sure if you have to clear yourself with admin as a person related to the case - as I know you're not saying that. Only that you know Kelli and Mike. I'm sorry you're experiencing this situation involving your friends.

Is the Froggy bar a place that Kelli would meet up with other people known to her once she walked through the doors? Why would she go there alone?

All I can say on this is that Kelli was new to the Froggy's crowd. She had been there prior.

VOH, do you know if Kelli drove her own car to the bar on Friday night?

Are Froggy's and Poindexter's owned by the same people?

I can tell you that there was a rape across the main street (Ramsey) just a few weeks prior. In addition, over the past few years there has been a few incidents of rapes along the same strip. However, that part of town is more or so considered the safer part of town, in comparison with other parts. Kelli probably initially stumbled upon Froggys because it was the closest bar to her house. There is another one about 1/4 further up the road, but it has been "black listed" or banned for military members because of incidents there. As I said before, the crowd at Froggy's is hit or miss and eclectic. Some nights they are packed and other nights they are empty.

VOH, do you know if Kelli drove her own car to the bar on Friday night?

Are Froggy's and Poindexter's owned by the same people?

She did not drive her own car.

Froggy's is owned by Pointdexter. I would advise strongly against anyone trying to reach the bars. They are currently housing a temporary police set-up there. It is busy. They are fully cooperating with the police. Pointdexter does not own Froggy's as a business. It is a hobby.

All I can say on this is that Kelli was new to the Froggy's crowd. She had been there prior.

That would explain why she may have been comfortable going there by herself (if she did) along with how close the place is to her apt.

Did she like someone there? Someone she may have eyeballed in the past?

As I stated early on, start with the last known person that she was with.

I can see how someone would think that they are invincible and may even implicate themselves by offering the story of driving her home, her getting "spooked", etc. Think about Travis Forbes' story regarding Kenia Monge. He said that she got out at a gas station to get smokes from another guy. Although his story was obviously bunk, he was free for months before he committed another heinous crime against another woman (Lydia Tillman). She luckily survived, but when he was caught, he was striking up a conversation with another woman. I think that this woman was lucky to be alive as he was a predator on the prowl.

I am terribly worried about Kelli.
I agree, saying he didn't take her all the way home makes me very suspicious. Another thing that makes me think of Forbes is that Holbert is a relatively good-looking guy so that may have factored in too.

That would explain why she may have been comfortable going there by herself (if she did) along with how close the place is to her apt.

Did she like someone there? Someone she may have eyeballed in the past?

No. Her relations there were platonic, to my knowledge. She is a friendly person though and certainly made people smile while she was there.

I agree, saying he didn't take her all the way home makes me very suspicious. Another thing that makes me think of Forbes is that Holbert is a relatively good-looking guy so that may have factored in too.

Kelli and Nick were not interested in each other to my knowledge. Kelli and I spoke about this.

She did not drive her own car.

Froggy's is owned by Pointdexter. I would advise strongly against anyone trying to reach the bars. They are currently housing a temporary police set-up there. It is busy. They are fully cooperating with the police. Pointdexter does not own Froggy's as a business. It is a hobby.

You mean Poindexter's is a business establishment and Froggy's is a hobby?
JaneVelezMitchell show has been trying to get through to Froggy's but is unable to - constant busy signal. Probably other media outlets are trying to get through too.

Do we.have a link to Holberts picture?

You mean Poindexter's is a business establishment and Froggy's is a hobby?
JaneVelezMitchell show has been trying to get through to Froggy's but is unable to - constant busy signal. Probably other media outlets are trying to get through too.

Pointdexter does not invest time, money, or energy in promoting Froggy's is what I mean. It is a hobby for him. He invests those resources in his other businesses.

There was a rape March 31 7 tenths of a mile from the bar on Carvers Falls Road. There have been about 5 or 6 rapes along Ramsey Street since 2006 even one near King's Grant.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-fa...ight-a-serial-predator-haunts-fayetteville-nc

I can tell you that there was a rape across the main street (Ramsey) just a few weeks prior. In addition, over the past few years there has been a few incidents of rapes along the same strip. However, that part of town is more or so considered the safer part of town, in comparison with other parts. Kelli probably initially stumbled upon Froggys because it was the closest bar to her house. There is another one about 1/4 further up the road, but it has been "black listed" or banned for military members because of incidents there. As I said before, the crowd at Froggy's is hit or miss and eclectic. Some nights they are packed and other nights they are empty.

Kelli and Nick were not interested in each other to my knowledge. Kelli and I spoke about this.
I meant it more like he would be somebody she wouldn't be creeped out by. Did she know or have and idea that he might be a sex offender?

Even if it was a totally platonic friendship, it's entirely possible that she could've asked to be dropped off a distance from her home to reduce the chances of gossipers seeing a dude dropping her off at her home and then spinning a yarn about what she did or didn't do that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman