GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN-Vinnie Politan show saying new leads lead LE to search a pond. Not saying where this pond is.

Wonder what kind of car the RSO drives? It would be benefical for locals if they knew this information.

She sent two text messages one said she got home safely maybe the other said shes spooked.

Not feeling good about this at all...
I think they'll find her because they started looking so soon but i don't think she will be alive.
JVM talking about the husband right now and he apparently was in Florida? What if he decided to drive back and saw her being "dropped off" at the house by another man? I wish she had been carrying her weapon that night :(
Poor thing.. sigh.
My prayers for the best outcome...

JVM saying the family is no longer returning their calls.. not a good sign either... :(
Maybe they found her sigh...

Kat, thank you so much for linking transcript from JVM show yesterday.

Froggy Bottom phone constantly busy - JVM can't get through.

Husband better be able to provide a stone cold alibi soon. Confusion surrounding his whereabouts at the time Kelli went missing.

Area around bar is dangerous.

Mom is beside herself (as I would be). I feel so badly for her.

(o/t Dick Clark has died.)

Cell phone found? no answer. Text could have been typed by anyone who had the phone.

Cumberland county has 434 sex offenders/Fayelleville's ranking is 3 - 100 is considered a good ranking - for sex crimes.

I just don't see a women in the military getting spooked easily.They are trained well for just about any situation.Although drinking might diminish that somewhat.

I found hubby's facebook and to note he is not a POI although looking at his page I found it strange he has no pictures of Kelli just him.I do think they were having problems maybe that's why she was going out and making friends.Kelli's mother said he had nothing to do with this and loved her deeply.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1064251926

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/18/pond-searched-as-woman-soldier-from-ft-bragg-still-missing/

Kelli's stature is almost like a child's. It's possible he tried to get her to have sexual relations with him and she refused his advances.

I see that they are saying police identified Nicholas Holbert, 25, as a person of interest, as they believe he may have been one of the last people to see Bordeaux alive. He has not been charged.

This speaks a lot to me and they must have some good leads or evidence by
stating this.

Before I go ahead with saying anything else, I am going to put it out there that I immediately spoke to the police and Kelli's family when I found out she was missing. They are completely knowledgeable of EVERYTHING I know. The reason I am offering up any information to you people is in hopes of helping to find Kelli. I have noticed that several of you have picked up on things that I have not in the news articles. I do ask that if I do not feel comfortable with answering a question (because of respect for Kelli, her family, my friends, or the investigation) please respect that.

I will not give my exact relation to the case, but I do know Kelli and I have frequented Froggy Bottoms. I will first off start by saying that Froggy's is a biker bar. However, it is also very eclectic in the clients. In addition, there are pictures of Kelli and Mike on both of their Facebook pages. However, their privacy preferences prevent some individuals from seeing them.

I have read your entire thread and to be honest it is a lot for me to go back and correct any errors in statements (even those reported by the media), answer area related questions, or provide additional insight. So what I can offer as a response, I certainly will. Again, I ask that you respect my decision on what and how I reply and that you refrain from jumping to any conclusions (such as Nick or the RSO is guilty) until we know for sure.

Thanks
VOH

I found hubby's facebook and to note he is not a POI although looking at his page I found it strange he has no pictures of Kelli just him.I do think they were having problems maybe that's why she was going out and making friends.Kelli's mother said he had nothing to do with this and loved her deeply.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1064251926

I've speculated to myself that he can't provide an alibi, or hasn't wanted to, because he was with another woman. Maybe he's told LE that and they're checking with that person. Just because he went to see his dad, doesn't mean he didn't spend time with other people. They need to confirm that he stayed in Florida the whole weekend.

Before I go ahead with saying anything else, I am going to put it out there that I immediately spoke to the police and Kelli's family when I found out she was missing. They are completely knowledgeable of EVERYTHING I know. The reason I am offering up any information to you people is in hopes of helping to find Kelli. I have noticed that several of you have picked up on things that I have not in the news articles. I do ask that if I do not feel comfortable with answering a question (because of respect for Kelli, her family, my friends, or the investigation) please respect that.

I will not give my exact relation to the case, but I do know Kelli and I have frequented Froggy Bottoms. I will first off start by saying that Froggy's is a biker bar. However, it is also very eclectic in the clients. In addition, there are pictures of Kelli and Mike on both of their Facebook pages. However, their privacy preferences prevent some individuals from seeing them.

I have read your entire thread and to be honest it is a lot for me to go back and correct any errors in statements (even those reported by the media), answer area related questions, or provide additional insight. So what I can offer as a response, I certainly will. Again, I ask that you respect my decision on what and how I reply and that you refrain from jumping to any conclusions (such as Nick or the RSO is guilty) until we know for sure.

Thanks
VOH

Excellent! It's such a sad and scary case, and I am so sorry that y'all are having to go through it.

Did Kelli live near the bar (or another landmark, maybe?), and did she have a car?

To the side of the first slide, it says 'some of the evidence came from a brown vehicle parked in front of the Froggy Bottom Bar . . .' ??????
Have we heard anything about the evidence?

add ~ Her cell phone maybe? What's in the plastic bag - three things?

Looks like paper cups.

Hi VOH, I'm not sure if you have to clear yourself with admin as a person related to the case - as I know you're not saying that. Only that you know Kelli and Mike. I'm sorry you're experiencing this situation involving your friends.

Is the Froggy bar a place that Kelli would meet up with other people known to her once she walked through the doors? Why would she go there alone?

Excellent! It's such a sad and scary case, and I am so sorry that y'all are having to go through it.

Did Kelli live near the bar (or another landmark, maybe?), and did she have a car?

Kelli lived in apartments about 1/2 mile from the bar. She did have a car. I know it was searched, but I cannot say where it was.

Thanks
VOH

I am sorry for what you must be going through,it has to be really hard on you.We just want to get to the truth which means weeding some things out.
We are trying to help and would be grateful for anything you have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member