GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if that bar was close to where she lived? If she could walk home from there. That would make sense as to why she went to THAT bar. Unless there are others real close as well.

There are apt complexes over there. I was wondering same thing. If she didnt live in the area i wouldnt think she would frequent that place alot. There is a college also. Methodist university. I go over there because i have kids that play high school ball and there is a high school and middle school. moo

the article about the carvers falls (did I say that right? LOL) area said that it was home to a lot of new housing that is populated by military folks... (and the jogger that was raped in that area was also military)

but then again, being a military wife myself, I know that in military towns we are generally all over the place :)

the article about the carvers falls (did I say that right? LOL) area said that it was home to a lot of new housing that is populated by military folks... (and the jogger that was raped in that area was also military)

but then again, being a military wife myself, I know that in military towns we are generally all over the place :)

U are right! im military wife too! i know carver falls is kind of woody. they have a zip line that alot of folks use for entertainment. moo

When I saw the outside of the bar I immediately thought that it looks like a locals dive. My first thought was that she probably went there for the sole reason that she did not want to be around other military people (thanks locals for helping me confirm my intuition) and I am not saying in any way she was having an extra marital relationship I just feel that she wanted to let her hair down so to speak and have fun around people that did not know her or her husband.

Now last night on JVM when the Kelli's mother said the person that drove Kelli home claimed that Kelli got spooked I thought possibly she recognized that her husband was home unexpectedly and that spooked her bc she had been out at the bar until 1:00 am ish. I would be spooked. Now the fact that she was with a RSO ... that could change my theory. MOO

When I saw the outside of the bar I immediately thought that it looks like a locals dive. My first thought was that she probably went there for the sole reason that she did not want to be around other military people (thanks locals for helping me confirm my intuition) and I am not saying in any way she was having an extra marital relationship I just feel that she wanted to let her hair down so to speak and have fun around people that did not know her or her husband.

Now last night on JVM when the Kelli's mother said the person that drove Kelli home claimed that Kelli got spooked I thought possibly she recognized that her husband was home unexpectedly and that spooked her bc she had been out at the bar until 1:00 am ish. I would be spooked. Now the fact that she was with a RSO ... that could change my theory.

I think it was the person that was giving her a ride that spooked her. Her husband was in florida visiting his father. per the orlando sentinel. Im thinking maybe she never made it out of the parking lot. moo

RSO rules:

NEW RULES ON SEX OFFENDERS. WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT DO ON WEBSLEUTHS

It seems there is a legal consideration concerning whether we are allowed to bring information to Websleuths from the actual sex offender registry.

It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.

It is not illegal (in my opinion) if when a child goes missing or is harmed we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.

Again, we are not EVER going to even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting we do about a sex offender will always be within the law.

If any of you have other questions about what you can and can't post please ask them here and we will do our best to clear things up.

I would like to add that any confusion on the rules is totally my fault. I am so sorry if my lack of recognizing problems has caused you any problems.

this can also be found in the rules section on the front page

There are over 6 unsolved rapes along Ramsey Street. Police was criticized in 2010 for not informing the public more.

Just caught on to this story today. Something doesn't quite add up with the cell phone pinging last at the bar but yet she got a ride home. Did she leave the phone in the bar?

RSO rules:

this can also be found in the rules section on the front page

Just caught on to this story today. Something doesn't quite add up with the cell phone pinging last at the bar but yet she got a ride home. Did she leave the phone in the bar?

I think that phone is in the woods or they wouldnt be searching where they are. moo :seeya:

To the side of the first slide, it says 'some of the evidence came from a brown vehicle parked in front of the Froggy Bottom Bar . . .' ??????
Have we heard anything about the evidence?

add ~ Her cell phone maybe?

There is also a company name and phone number listed on the side of that SUV, you can see it clearly in the pictures.

I think there are 2 (or more bars) that are related, there are pics of the Froggy Bottom and then theres some of the bar Poindesters saloon which is located at 115 Bunn Rd. Maybe the owner/employee used the company car to drive her home?

So, if they are searching a vehicle that has Poindexter's Saloon and Froggy Bottoms tied together (in the slide show from Pst #113)...doesn't that point towards the bar employee being looked at that was discussed giving her the ride home in one of the first news articles???

Help keep me straight, cause this is a weird one.

Now last night on JVM when the Kelli's mother said the person that drove Kelli home claimed that Kelli got spooked I thought possibly she recognized that her husband was home unexpectedly and that spooked her bc she had been out at the bar until 1:00 am ish. I would be spooked. Now the fact that she was with a RSO ... that could change my theory. MOO

This was my VERY first thought too. Now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37