GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard where she lives? The distance between the bar and her home?

http://fayobserver.com/fayobserver.com/files/90/90cd2c1c-1d69-49cd-a0d7-6c9ec0ace967.jpg
(picture shows LE gathering evidence... sign on the bar says they have karaoke on friday nights)

Fayetteville police and members of the military are searching along Ramsey Street between Interstate 295 and a bar where missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Marie Bordeaux was last seen.

A helicopter with the N.C. Highway Patrol is circling the Carvers Falls area, while law enforcement officers and about 50 soldiers are searching in wooded areas.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/18/1172008?sac=fo.local

http://www.zipquest.com/carversfalls.html
info about carvers falls ^^^^^

I am not sure if the following map is correct (any locals feel free to correct this):

Carvers Falls Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28311 - Google Maps

Dive bar - not student type place as I had been hoping. Her poor sister is genuinely beside herself. I just can't understand why this young woman would go out with a stranger (if she did); alone, without another soldier/friend.

Her poor sister may know things that were said to her by her sister about the 26 year old. I doubt he was a total stranger Kelli might have met him a few times.

The last person with Keli is the textbook POI so I do not believe he is not a suspect. LE might not want to disclose information confirming the husband has an alibi to make the POI more relaxed and make the POI feel like they suspect the husband. Kelli's sister might not be commenting due to personal sister conversations and not wanting to reveal things to the whole world about what might be Kelli's private life.

I just hate that another family has to go though this. I feel so bad there are so many people who are missing loved ones and they dont seem to be getting resolved. Heartbreaking.

So the reports about her getting a ride are bs?
Is her apartment back in that direction?
Isn't anybody warning female soldiers about the crimes against women taking place on Ramsey Street?
Was she forced into another vehicle by some other person near her apartment?

woe, abc 11 is reporting that she got a ride to and from the bar with a 26 y/o rso??? At this point who knows? It is nutz (the reporting)

Trying to sort out why the perp would act so sloppily. There's a rapist on the loose who has eluded capture. Now this guy is going to drive his prey home, give a lame story of her getting out of the vehicle a distance from her apt. (wait, remembering, I jumped out of a vehicle prior to my apt. once because I was sensing fear of the guy who had given me the creeps - and didn't want him to see my exact address - young and dumb too at one time - police station nearby is where I went - well lit street, etc.). Indeed she may have been spooked by the driver and he's admitting that much and not telling the rest of the story of what he did after that. :waitasec: But he's clearly connected himself to Kelli - not too smart, right?

What's really sad too is that a full two days went by before anyone knew that Kelli was missing - lots of time for the perp to hide her body.

I know Woe! She literally has been missing almost five days now :eek:

fwiw, I just wanted to put out there that Kelli's sister did an excellent job in that press conference. Obviously she is very upset and emotional, but she stuck to what she wanted to say and handled the reporters questions in a very professional manner.

My heart goes out to this family. Kelli sounds like a very special girl.

woe, abc 11 is reporting that she got a ride to and from the bar with a 26 y/o rso??? At this point who knows? It is nutz (the reporting)

If he is from the Fayetville area - I found him in the RSO database. I probably can't post his name yet tho correct?

If he is from the Fayetville area - I found him in the RSO database. I probably can't post his name yet tho correct?

I thought we were allowed to post information on RSO local to the area in question as in an general point of interest kinda of way. With a link no?

Hi Claire! (great to see you here!!) are you at all familiar with this froggy bottoms bar? It looks to me to be a biker bar or something along those lines?

tia!

I've only lived here for a year, but from outside appearances it is not in the best area. It is more of a locals type place rather than a place that is frequented by military personal. There are other, better places around town that are the regular hang outs for the young military and/or college students.

(My daughter is 24, so I have a bit of an inside scoop on the "in" places.)

I've only lived here for a year, but from outside appearances it is not in the best area. It is more of a locals type place rather than a place that is frequented by military personal. There are other, better places around town that are the regular hang outs for the young military and/or college students.

(My daughter is 24, so I have a bit of an inside scoop on the "in" places.)

Hi claire! I wouldnt frequent that bar either. I try not to go over in that area. :seeya: moo

abc 11 also reporting they are checking a campsite behind the bar in the woods! moo

Hi claire! I wouldnt frequent that bar either. I try not to go over in that area. :seeya: moo

I was wondering if that bar was close to where she lived? If she could walk home from there. That would make sense as to why she went to THAT bar. Unless there are others real close as well.

I was wondering if that bar was close to where she lived? If she could walk home from there. That would make sense as to why she went to THAT bar. Unless there are others real close as well.

I had the same thought, is that bar close to where she lived?

I agree! What I meant by "local" is a NJ term. It means a place where the local drunks typically hang out. Some may call it a dive bar or a biker bar, but the people in there either don't drive or drive a pick up truck, not a Harley..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member