GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree EGirl and Calamityjane831 about the husband. i read one article where he was interviewed 'off the record' - said he was told to not talk to the media, and said he went to help search, but the police told him not to (b/c of being relative/husband/etc).

he's still looking good to me - if they are so happily married - why be in florida for the weekend, and then they never called each other saturday or sunday?

I think there are 2 (or more bars) that are related, there are pics of the Froggy Bottom and then theres some of the bar Poindesters saloon which is located at 115 Bunn Rd. Maybe the owner/employee used the company car to drive her home?

So, if they are searching a vehicle that has Poindexter's Saloon and Froggy Bottoms tied together (in the slide show from Pst #113)...doesn't that point towards the bar employee being looked at that was discussed giving her the ride home in one of the first news articles???

Help keep me straight, cause this is a weird one.

Where do you see that the two bars are related to one another?
The P bar looks like it's located in the downtown area on Dunn Street.
How are the bars connected? (I'm not saying they're not)

I thought that maybe they were a string of bars operated by the same management for a moment when I clicked on the "missinglink-nc.com" stuff. I know where I live there are 4 or 5 bars all run by the same group of people and they are all over the area.

I am just trying to figure it out, but I know nothing at this point.

EDIT: Apparently, missinglink-nc.com is from a photographer that takes pictures at all these bars. My bad!!! I hope I didn't confuse anyone. I am at work and not following as closely as I should.

i agree EGirl and Calamityjane831 about the husband. i read one article where he was interviewed 'off the record' - said he was told to not talk to the media, and said he went to help search, but the police told him not to (b/c of being relative/husband/etc).

he's still looking good to me - if they are so happily married - why be in florida for the weekend, and then they never called each other saturday or sunday?

We have conflicting reports as to whether they were happy or not. Kelli's mom said they were having marital probs but that he loves her deeply. Her sister didn't say much either way. Their marital status may have nothing to do with the case other than, if she was unhappy, their conflicts caused her to make poor choices by staying out late at night when her husband was out of town.

Also if Kelli hesitated to go home upon realizing that her husband had returned to their apartment, where else would she go at 1:30 in the morning?

We have conflicting reports as to whether they were happy or not. Kelli's mom said they were having marital probs but that he loves her deeply. Her sister didn't say much either way. Their marital status may have nothing to do with the case other than, if she was unhappy, their conflicts caused her to make poor choices by staying out late at night when her husband was out of town.

Also if Kelli hesitated to go home upon realizing that her husband had returned to their apartment, where else would she go at 1:30 in the morning?

maybe she just didn't want to be seen driving up with another man (?)

I thought that maybe they were a string of bars operated by the same management for a moment when I clicked on the "missinglink-nc.com" stuff. I know where I live there are 4 or 5 bars all run by the same group of people and they are all over the area.

I am just trying to figure it out, but I know nothing at this point.

EDIT: Apparently, missinglink-nc.com is from a photographer that takes pictures at all these bars. My bad!!! I hope I didn't confuse anyone. I am at work and not following as closely as I should.

That's possible ~ what bugs me these days, like on websites and webpages claiming businesses and services, there are no contact names, owner names, etc. Who wants to do business with places like that? Usually you'd think the owner would want his name affiliated with his/her business. Seems hinky to me - businesses with no owners.

i don't know - just seems odd to me - he was told to not talk to the media, but then he feels the need to tell a reporter:

NBC-17's Maggie Alexander spoke with Mike Bordeaux, who wouldn't say where he was on Friday or over the weekend. He said he was not at the apartment. He says they have been married for two years and describes the marriage as "happy." He says they are not estranged, as police have reported.

He said he talked with Kelli at 3 p.m. Friday but she did not say she was going out and she acted as if everything was fine. He added that he is cooperating with detectives and has been advised by police to not talk with media.

"I would never lay a hand on her," he told NBC-17's Alexander during their off-camera talk.

Mike Bordeaux said he thought about joining Kelli's sister Tuesday at a press conference, but decided against it. He was out at the search site Wednesday morning, but says authorities told him it would be best if he left in case anything was found that they wouldn't want him to see."

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...h-i-295-part-missing-ft-bragg-sol-ar-2177564/

Just caught on to this story today. Something doesn't quite add up with the cell phone pinging last at the bar but yet she got a ride home. Did she leave the phone in the bar?

Especially considering that a text had been sent (to who?) saying she had arrived home safely.

Always start with the last known person she was with. :sigh:

I think that the mother is right to question the story. Why would she get out of the car if something spooked her. It sounds like someone trying to get the investigators to look in another direction, likely because they are the ones responsible.

Maybe whatever spooked her was IN the car.

She may not have been able to get a pass to go with him to FL. Even if they live off base, she is still required to report in to the base, I assume. Been a long time since I dealt with the military.
But, him going by himself to visit his father has nothing whatsoever to do with whether they're happy or not. JMO.

As I stated early on, start with the last known person that she was with.

I can see how someone would think that they are invincible and may even implicate themselves by offering the story of driving her home, her getting "spooked", etc. Think about Travis Forbes' story regarding Kenia Monge. He said that she got out at a gas station to get smokes from another guy. Although his story was obviously bunk, he was free for months before he committed another heinous crime against another woman (Lydia Tillman). She luckily survived, but when he was caught, he was striking up a conversation with another woman. I think that this woman was lucky to be alive as he was a predator on the prowl.

I am terribly worried about Kelli.

Not sure what you mean about him speaking out unless you're saying what her mother said he said. (well that was confusing. lol)

I did notice that this article says she lived less then 1 mile from Froggy Bottom. I don't recall reading that.

He says he was targeted because he has a criminal record. sorry i had posted wrong news station. If they r dragging pond in eastover they have to have something. very little sleepy community. moo. So she lived in neighborhood. I kind of figured that. moo :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave