GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant it more like he would be somebody she wouldn't be creeped out by. Did she know or have and idea that he might be a sex offender?

I do not believe she knew he was. I don't think any of us knew until today. She was not creeped out by him. From my understanding, she arrived at the bar with him. They were hanging out together all night with the crowd. Nick has a friendly disposition himself.

Thank you for posting VOH910

In your opinion is her marriage fairly solid?

Even if it was a totally platonic friendship, it's entirely possible that she could've asked to be dropped off a distance from her home to reduce the chances of gossipers seeing a dude dropping her off at her home and then spinning a yarn about what she did or didn't do that night.

Entirely plausible, and in my opinion, likely. However, without the entire knowledge the police have, I do not think we can be entirely sure until that evidence or knowledge is revealed to us.

Entirely plausible, and in my opinion, likely. However, without the entire knowledge the police have, I do not think we can be entirely sure until that evidence or knowledge is revealed to us.

Thanks!!!! I just want her found!:seeya:

How did she get to Froggy's? Did she go alone or with friend(s)? If she went with someone - why didn't they take her home? Did her husband live with her at Fort Bragg or was he back in Floriday?

So, she was "spooked" and got out of the car before she got to her apartment. What spooked her?
-Could she have seen her husbands car parked a block away from her place? She didn't want him seeing her get dropped off at 1 am by a male....
-Or did the dude giving her a ride home say things that scared her, she wanted to get out, but he wouldn't let her....

I figure its either her husband, the bar dude or someone who knew she was alone that night. If rapist, they would have done it and left her there.

VOH, do you feel that there are other possible suspects that that police have not looked at? IE; someone who gave Kelli or other female patrons of the bar problems or inapropriate advances?

Bad timing for Nick though. Really bad luck especially considering his background.
Does Nick have access to the brown van? Is that the vehicle he used to drive Kelli partially home?

So is the bar a biker type bar, mainly locals or a bar that has a diverse crowd? Are there pool tables, a band that night or any nights? Is it a country atmosphere or rock or other? Do they serve food or is it just a bar?

Can you give us you're own opinion of what you think may have happened to Kelli?

As much as I would love to give you my elaborate theory, I cannot. I do believe Nick dropped her off at her apartment. This is based on my interaction with him the following day and a conversation between him, myself, and a friend of mine. While I do know some things, I cannot say for certainty because I do not have the information the police have. If they do not find anything in the pond they are searching now, I think they should look behind her apartments where there are woods and a pond. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO information that suggests that is where she is. I just have a gut feeling. There's woods behind her house and a pond.

So is the bar a biker type bar, mainly locals or a bar that has a diverse crowd? Are there pool tables, a band that night or any nights? Is it a country atmosphere or rock or other? Do they serve food or is it just a bar?

It was karoke that night i believe. moo

As much as I would love to give you my elaborate theory, I cannot. I do believe Nick dropped her off at her apartment. This is based on my interaction with him the following day and a conversation between him, myself, and a friend of mine. While I do know some things, I cannot say for certainty because I do not have the information the police have. If they do not find anything in the pond they are searching now, I think they should look behind her apartments where there are woods and a pond. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO information that suggests that is where she is. I just have a gut feeling. There's woods behind her house and a pond.

Thank you so much for your input, we so need that. I do agree with you on a search behind her apartment, that makes alot of sense. Praying for you and for Kelli, her husband and family and all of her friends. Stay strong and stay safe.

The whole area has woods!!!! Is it true nick lived behind the bar?

How did she get to Froggy's? Did she go alone or with friend(s)? If she went with someone - why didn't they take her home? Did her husband live with her at Fort Bragg or was he back in Floriday?

So, she was "spooked" and got out of the car before she got to her apartment. What spooked her?
-Could she have seen her husbands car parked a block away from her place? She didn't want him seeing her get dropped off at 1 am by a male....
-Or did the dude giving her a ride home say things that scared her, she wanted to get out, but he wouldn't let her....

I figure its either her husband, the bar dude or someone who knew she was alone that night. If rapist, they would have done it and left her there.

Nick picked her up and drove her home. Mike was in FL at the time.

I cannot get into the other questions.

In regard to the rapist theory, with the last victim coming forward just days before this happened, there is always the possibility that he wanted to eliminate a witness. If that is the case of what happened to Kelli, there are so many variable to consider. What if she got a look at his face? What if there was some kind of DNA evidence? We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme