GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us what they've gotten wrong according to what you know? Are you referring to Kelli's relationship status?

I had my suspicions as well Gidget... that being said (I have been a link-posting pig in this thread today LOL), I posted several links upstream.. some even in the husband's words... that their marriage is quite the happy one and that he was just on a visit.

And THHAAAT being said, well, I just don't know what to believe.. but I did find his statement strange as to why he would not go on camera with his sister in law???

I could be making too much of it, had too much coffee, etc as well.

Didnt they just get married in 2010? she hasnt even been here a year yet! Maybe they havent lived together since she left for basic and AIT. It happens! Im not sure what to think about this situation! moo :seeya:

Thanks. I will. I gotta say though that the media has gotten several things wrong, but maybe the cops want it that way. That's why I won't comment on certain things.

And I understand why you can't comment.

Well no matter what it does not look good for a positive outcome. It certainly helps me get a feel for the area and the bar. I guess my head is in the sand because her family portrays her as someone who is so dedicated to moving forward and striving for success. I guess I just don't get why she was in the bar in the first place.

I do. When I moved out of my parents home, to a small town, (local enough to my parents) my "at the time boyfriend, now husband" and I went to a bar/restaurant on the corner of town etc. Nothing fancy, 1 part was a restaurant that could seat maybe 50, the other side had a pool table, a bar and a few tables (like 5). It was small. Nothing that a 20ish person would be known to go to for a FRIDAY NIGHT kind of thing. Well, let me tell ya, we went there because it was less then a 1/2 mile from my apt, I worked 12 hour days and my "boyfriend" was away at college, it was just someplace easy to go have dinner and a beer and not get "dressed up for". We ended up going often. We met so many people that we never in a million years would think we would have anything in common with or associate with due to different life styles, ages, etc. I will also say, I ended up having my rehearsal dinner there and invited a good amount to my wedding. I think sometimes stepping out of your comfort zone is healthy. NOW, it didnt look like Froggies, but I get the idea of meeting people that you don't work with or associate with on a normal basis. Let's just say, my experience was like "cheers"

VOH910, thank you for coming here. I am personally grateful because we do get so many weird stories.

The thing that I noticed about the interview with Nick was that he had on a short sleeved shirt and didn't appear to have any scratches or injuries anywhere.

I wonder if when he dropped her off (if he did) someone might have been waiting for her to come home and attacked her there or took her in a vehicle elsewhere. Maybe they were from the bar and drove back by that area and threw her belongings in the woods there. Does the bar have a basement or an attic?

I had my suspicions as well Gidget... that being said (I have been a link-posting pig in this thread today LOL), I posted several links upstream.. some even in the husband's words... that their marriage is quite the happy one and that he was just on a visit.

And THHAAAT being said, well, I just don't know what to believe.. but I did find his statement strange as to why he would not go on camera with his sister in law???

I could be making too much of it, had too much coffee, etc as well.

Even though the two situations may not be similar in any way, I can't help but be reminded of how Scott Peterson at first thought that he could keep Amber Frye from connecting him with Laci, even when that case became so public.

I do. When I moved out of my parents home, to a small town, (local enough to my parents) my "at the time boyfriend, now husband" and I went to a bar/restaurant on the corner of town etc. Nothing fancy, 1 part was a restaurant that could seat maybe 50, the other side had a pool table, a bar and a few tables (like 5). It was small. Nothing that a 20ish person would be known to go to for a FRIDAY NIGHT kind of thing. Well, let me tell ya, we went there because it was less then a 1/2 mile from my apt, I worked 12 hour days and my "boyfriend" was away at college, it was just someplace easy to go have dinner and a beer and not get "dressed up for". We ended up going often. We met so many people that we never in a million years would think we would have anything in common with or associate with due to different life styles, ages, etc. I will also say, I ended up having my rehearsal dinner there and invited a good amount to my wedding. I think sometimes stepping out of your comfort zone is healthy. NOW, it didnt look like Froggies, but I get the idea of meeting people that you don't work with or associate with on a normal basis. Let's just say, my experience was like "cheers"

That's exactly it! There are pool tables, darts, a punching machine and those touch screen games as well.

Funny you say that because after watching his eyes during this interview I thought of that same (bold face lying eyes) person.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8626872

I'm not sensing an overly nervous person. But then I don't know the guy. Anybody would have some anxiety while being questioned when, at the same time, being suspected of doing the bad deed. I guess, if it were me, I couldn't keep a straight face if I had to lie about something this serious. So anybody, if they're guilty, that can maintain composure while being questioned is a phenom to me - but I know peeps do it all the time. I can't get a read on him one way or another. He's grieving. Worried or concerned about her would have been a better choice of words. :waitasec:

VOH910, thank you for coming here. I am personally grateful because we do get so many weird stories.

The thing that I noticed about the interview with Nick was that he had on a short sleeved shirt and didn't appear to have any scratches or injuries anywhere.

I wonder if when he dropped her off (if he did) someone might have been waiting for her to come home and attacked her there or took her in a vehicle elsewhere. Maybe they were from the bar and drove back by that area and threw her belongings in the woods there. Does the bar have a basement or an attic?

There is no basement or attic at the bar. I don't believe anyone from the bar followed them. But again, everything is speculation until the truth is revealed.

"...Bordeaux, who grew up in Osceola County, joined the military in April 2011.

Boredeaux's two-year marriage to husband Mike was tested when she left for training for several months but Henson described them as best friends.

Mike Bourdeaux joined his wife in Fayetteville in early December to start a home off base, she said. He was in Florida visiting his father when Bordeaux went missing, Henson said. He traveled back to North Carolina when he received the news.

"He is in a total panic," she said. "He wants to be there when she comes home. He's totally losing it...""

Full article (posted very recently by the newspaper) at http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-20120418_1_police-search-sister-fayetteville

im not voh910, but in nc there arent many basements! attics yes! moo:seeya:

That's what I'm wondering, whoever she was texting all evening could be a really valuable link as to what happened after she was dropped off.

I'm sure her cell phone records have already been obtained. There is a reason they are not releasing who the "I'm home safe" text was to and what the other text said or who it was to.

more confusion eh?

i figured that from his FB page - on April 9th (or 7th, can't remember for positive), he re-did his photo album. there were NO pics of kelli; yet she still had pics of him on her FB - strange - so it looked to me as tho he was making a break from the relationship.

LOTZA tatts in his new photo album (forgive me, i am old and don't care for tatts - i do like the small discret ones - just not full arms, legs, backs or whatever, lol).

I'm sure her cell phone records have already been obtained. There is a reason they are not releasing who the "I'm home safe" text was to and what the other text said or who it was to.

Yes,They know the tower that the phone was pinging off of. I wonder if they have vicinity? moo :seeya:

Greetings Sleuthers. It is good to see several familiar names. Thanks to everyone who has posted links/videos, etc. Your posts really helped me to read, catch-up and get up to speed on this case. I just learned about it today and came to WS tonight. Thanks to VOH910 for coming on WS and sharing information that helps us have information on the place, people at the bar and general information. Couple things came to mind as I've been reading and watching: 1) I also noted (like norest4thewicked) during the interview with Nick that he did not appear to have any injuries or marks on his neck,fact,arms. JMO, I believe that though Kelli is small in frame that she would have been able to inflict some injury if she was in a fight for her life. 2) the video clip showing her apts and where Nick reportedly dropped her off - they said it was a ways from her building. Small woman walking alone in wee hours - JMO would have been an easy mark for an evildoer. and 3) In the quote from her mother, mother said that something spooked Kelli and that even though Kelli did not want to get out of the car... that she did. Mother said she did not understand why K got out. My questions on this is how does Mother know this information. Just some thoughts and pondering after speed reading 13 pages of posts this evening : ). I appreciate fellow sleuthers; your ideas and opinions. I know if I were ever missing, I would want yall on the case. Hopefully as more information is revealed we will learn answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member