GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lived with girlfriend and her mom

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
In the Fay Observer, it said he lived with his male friend and mom, did NH also have a gf? Still wondering about how planned out this was, I mean, he has the ability to lie well, he passed a lie detector, he had many fooled after his interview with abc news. Honestly, him being out of jail so long, and nothing happening, I thought it was someone else. Didn't she have an unpaid bar tab? Maybe he roofed her and got her out real quick? If he killed her in his tent, how could there be no evidence and the dogs didn't catch it and the car came back clean? I think he had this more planned out than he eludes to. The area he brought her to and buried her, I think he knew the area. There is also a blackened mattress in front of the path down which he took her that strikes me as odd. Very sad outcome, may she rest in peace. I am glad he did lead someone to the body, but I think there is definitely more than what he is saying.

That's never been officially confirmed by FPD

I read that a while back about the polygraph, will look for the link and post it when I find it.

I wondered, way back when, as well, OldSteve. My theory was that Nick had prolly taken her out back to show her where he "lived," and she got antsy, scared, or whatever, and IT started & ended right there.

I figured if there had been any blood or other fluids, they would have been spilled on the ground & not a floor, etc., or perhaps spilled on a blanket or sleeping bag. Easy enuff to hose-off the area & let rain do the rest and/or to toss the blanket or sleeping bag in a dumpster. Wham-bam, the evidence is down the drain, STS, or in the landfill within hours or days. Gone.

If that is so, I'm sure NH thought he was smarter than the average LE. But look where he is now..
icon10.gif

Take a bow, PI. We thank you. What a hero! (This is NOT to lessen one bit all those hours that LE has, and will, put into this case.) It's just as others have alread said -- the PI can and did do things that LE cannot. Pile up the PI's huge contribution of time, effort and smarts, with the LE's efforts and we have what sounds like a good solid case to take to a jury -- if that's the way NH wants it to go. Be careful what you ask for, Nick Holbert...

Kelli was never far from my mind. I wondered about her almost daily. I was really on the fence b/w Nick & her husband. I'm still shocked though, that it was him. To lie like that and say something spooked her! Why did he do it?? And then to hear that he knocked her out in the parking lot!! To have this info on a search warrant, there would have to have been a witness right? I keep thinking of the petite girl she was and that he knocked her out! I can't even put into words how I really feel :( RIP Kelli. At least there will be some closure for her family.

I wonder where he ditched her cell phone?

Phone likely in river

Kelli Bordeaux funeral: Service set for slain St. Cloud soldier

A public funeral has been scheduled for May 31 for Kelli Bordeaux, the St. Cloud soldier whose remains were found in North Carolina last week.

The service will be at 1 p.m. at Cornerstone Family Church, 2925 Canoe Creek Road, according to the "Find Kelli Bordeaux" Facebook page, which is administered by her sister.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lli-bordeaux-funeral-20140521,0,4032242.story

I know LE doesn't believe she sent that last text and now, obviously it's clear she didn't, but what about the one where she sounded spooked? NH wouldn't have texted that because it would point the finger at him... when did she send that text, right before he got physical with her? So does that mean she asked Nick for a ride home and then he didn't want to take her home? That's what I'm thinking.... wonder if she had only been able to call someone before or as she was leaving the bar, if it would have saved her life.

I know LE doesn't believe she sent that last text and now, obviously it's clear she didn't, but what about the one where she sounded spooked? NH wouldn't have texted that because it would point the finger at him... when did she send that text, right before he got physical with her? So does that mean she asked Nick for a ride home and then he didn't want to take her home? That's what I'm thinking.... wonder if she had only been able to call someone before or as she was leaving the bar, if it would have saved her life.

That's part of why I don't believe his story is completely forthcoming and there's more to it than just "he hit her and knocked her out in the parking lot."

That's part of why I don't believe his story is completely forthcoming and there's more to it than just "he hit her and knocked her out in the parking lot."

That would just be too bland for a sex offender. He's an offender for a reason. Being a predator has to play in somehow or Kelli would still be here today. IMO anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if I read this. From the findkelli fb page. http://www.findkelli.com/

I would like to thank Al Mignacci for his relentless efforts in trying to find Kelli. Al was denied access to the exact area where Kelli Bordeaux was found about 1 1/2 years ago. The owner said he was scared someone would get hurt and sue. The land was posted.

I don't know if I read this. From the findkelli fb page. http://www.findkelli.com/

I don't get why people let such a concern stop them from allowing access when someone is missing. It's simple enough to draw up releases for everyone to sign who enters the property releasing the owner from liability in the event someone is injured on his property.

I need to apologise. I always thought her husband was suspicious - she wanted to leave him and it turned sour or something. I sincerely apologise to him.

I need to apologise. I always thought her husband was suspicious - she wanted to leave him and it turned sour or something. I sincerely apologise to him.

Same here, Goldilox. Damn, for some reason ( and I don't know) NH seemed so convincing to me. I also apologize!

It would be interesting to see the exact times/content of the text messages she sent that night

Same here, Goldilox. Damn, for some reason ( and I don't know) NH seemed so convincing to me. I also apologize!

That is part of what makes people like NH so scary. Personally, I don't think anyone needs to apologize. The husband should have been and was looked at. I do think some, even after that though, added facts/assumptions in order to make the facts fit the theory instead of letting the facts dictate the theory, but I also think that is pretty common when we don't know all of the facts. We try to fill in the blanks ourselves.

When are court dates? Surprised we haven't seen talk of a guilty plea yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back