GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was what was on THE tab for the night. Kelli was not drunk. She may have been buzzed, but she wasn't slurring her words. She was able to walk straight. She wasn't cross eyed. She wasn't falling on herself. She was able to sing just fine. She was able to hold normal conversation. She didn't "forget" to pay her tab, and it wasn't a "I'll pay it next time" thing.

I've said it before, but Froggy's was a hobby for SC. He cut regulars off when they reached the $500 mark approximately. He wasn't worried about a $30 tab, that's for sure. I'm sure there was an inquiry as to how much she drank and how she paid for it for SC to say throw that information out there. Or maybe that was the only info he truly had.

Maybe a bartender was putting her tab on his and when she went missing decided to say she never paid it.

Maybe someone was picking up the tab but when it was found out that Kelli went missing decided it wouldn't look so good for him to be paying this young womans bar tab. Like a put her tab on my tab!

I wouldn't say he would pick up anyone's tab. He might buy a beer or two for them (over several months), but not pick up a tab. What I was saying was that he wasn't worried about a $30 unpaid tab. He figured it would be paid eventually.

As I see it someone said they would pay for her drinks I don't think she would leave without paying it. I don't think NH was paying. I don't think NH and Kelli were on a date even.

I wouldn't say he would pick up anyone's tab. He might buy a beer or two for them (over several months), but not pick up a tab. What I was saying was that he wasn't worried about a $30 unpaid tab. He figured it would be paid eventually.

Got ya!
I just don't think she left with an unpaid tab. I think she was told it was taken care of and later that person decided to leave it open and as I see it
has to be a bartender. jmo

have to add someone picking up her tab does not make him guilty of anything and its understandable that they would reneg on the deal to stay out of the investigation.

I still think someone was waiting for her in her parking lot.
I think she saw this persons car and told NH she wanted out because she didn't want this guy to see Nick and her.

JMO

I think we have Tunnel Vision with NH!

I believe there is way more to this story!

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2013...2?sac=fo.crime
Locklear knows from checking records that two text messages were sent from Kelli's cellphone to a friend shortly after she left the bar. Locklear would not identify that friend.

The first message was sent at 12:46 a.m.

"Oh, well, Nick is driving me home now. I'm going to get out ASAP. Call me."

The last message was sent at 1:24 a.m.

"Got home safe. I'm going to bed, I'm tired and drunk, call me tomorrow."

breaking down the 12:46am text, it appears she is texting while in the car with nh. this means whatever was happening, she had access to her phone and was able to text. some people have hypothesized that she didn't send this text, but i think she did simply because of the last two sentences - "I'm going to get out ASAP" and "Call me" - both sound like she's worried about something and if NH or someone else sent that text they wouldn't put anything in it that sounds alarmist.

i said this before but am still convinced that something weird was going on but whatever it was wasn't bad enough at that point for her to dial 911. she had access to her phone and was trying to get someone to call her which might fall under nh acting creepy or some outside factor weirding her out but not making her feel like she was in immediate danger.

the 1:24am text, if the punctuation and wording is directly quoted from what she wrote, is entirely different than the first one. the first one has commas and a period at the end of each sentence. it'd get an A if graded by an english teacher. the second one is sloppy and a run-on and the message directly contraindicates the first. if she were worried in the first one, the second one is buying time - it's saying essentially don't call me, don't expect any contact from me until tomorrow. it's buying time, it's not written the same way as the first, and that makes me think it wasn't written by her.

Thank you for the correction and I apologize for getting my facts confused. I'm new to this and just bouncing around ideas.

I should know this answer, but did NH ever lawyer up on this case? I can't remember either way. Or did he just stop talking?

I should know this answer, but did NH ever lawyer up on this case? I can't remember either way. Or did he just stop talking?

I don't know!
He was talking a lot those first days wasn't he?
Then bam....nada.

Would a lawyer take him on? He wasn't arrested and I don't think he has any money but he sould know when to shut up this isn't his first rodeo.

I think he (NH) would have vanished if he was responsible for killing Kelli!
I really don't think he would hang around. JMO

I know he is the prime person to look at I'm just not feeling it!

JMO

I don't know!
He was talking a lot those first days wasn't he?
Then bam....nada.

Would a lawyer take him on? He wasn't arrested and I don't think he has any money but he sould know when to shut up this isn't his first rodeo.

Yeah, that's why I was wondering. If he got a lawyer on the charges he did get, that lawyer may have advised him to shut up all together.

Yeah, that's why I was wondering. If he got a lawyer on the charges he did get, that lawyer may have advised him to shut up all together.

Any lawyer would tell ya to shut up! Be you guilty or not guilty! Stop talking!

It's been so long I can't remember if we discussed this:

A few pages back, Kelli's friend and coworker says that her purse was in her apartment. VOH, did Kelli have her purse that night? I understand that some ladies don't take their purses on nights out, but in my experience many of them do.

That was what was on THE tab for the night. Kelli was not drunk. She may have been buzzed, but she wasn't slurring her words. She was able to walk straight. She wasn't cross eyed. She wasn't falling on herself. She was able to sing just fine. She was able to hold normal conversation. She didn't "forget" to pay her tab, and it wasn't a "I'll pay it next time" thing. Snipped.

I only will say this: my boyfriend is a pretty regular drinker, like Kelli... We have been together for years and I've never actually seen him act "drunk". He never slurs his words nor does he stumble or look cross-eyed. His actions are "different" in that, if you know him you can tell the difference, but a lot of the times, even I can't tell when he's that sauced. We've had conversations, etc. that he will seem sober for and he won't be able to recall it the next day. I'm the "loud, boisterous" one, I get a few drinks in me and my volume goes up and I laugh inappropriately, eventually slur and stumble like any normal person would... but it takes a lot to get that way. Not that he's a huge alcoholic, but we're young-ish and don't have kids, so we still tend to imbibe more on any given "party" night. Not that I need to justify our drinking... lol

- Kelli did not smoke.
- The Pointdexter's taxi was hardly ever used. It was more advertisement than anything else. When people were to drunk to drive, other local taxi companies were called to pick the people up.
-My understanding is the person she was texting could not get in touch with her all weekend, was worried, and did try to bring it to other's attention prior to Monday morning.

I figured Kelli didn't smoke but may have agreed to go outside with NH so that he could smoke and she could get some fresh air. They never returned inside, correct? What was the last time anyone remembers seeing her at FB, inside or outside? That's unclear now. We used to think she left AFTER 1:00 a.m. Now, apparently, she left sooner. The time span is from a little after midnight up until 12:4- a.m.? Why so broad?

We know that LE collected potential evidence from the back of P's taxi. Of course, we didn't hear anything about the results. It could have been routine or LE may have had a specific reason for checking out that vehicle. We saw the pictures though.

Do you know who that person is? "Justin"? Who is that? Because, no one named Justin has ever come forward to tell what he knows, correct?
I heard her old boss and friend from FL say he tried to get a hold of her several times over the weekend (he appeared on a news show). Is he the only person who was concerned?

That was what was on THE tab for the night. Kelli was not drunk. She may have been buzzed, but she wasn't slurring her words. She was able to walk straight. She wasn't cross eyed. She wasn't falling on herself. She was able to sing just fine. She was able to hold normal conversation. She didn't "forget" to pay her tab, and it wasn't a "I'll pay it next time" thing.

I've said it before, but Froggy's was a hobby for SC. He cut regulars off when they reached the $500 mark approximately. He wasn't worried about a $30 tab, that's for sure. I'm sure there was an inquiry as to how much she drank and how she paid for it for SC to say throw that information out there. Or maybe that was the only info he truly had.

I'm not sure I understand your point about Kelli's unpaid bill. If she didn't forget to pay, and wasn't planning to hold off paying until next time, then why didn't she pay her tab?

Plus, I understand it was her total tab for the night (versus paying for a drink at a time); four beers and four shots. I'm don't understand your remark about SC not being worried about $30. I'm not concerned about whether or not he was worried about unpaid tabs, just that he told LE that Kelli left an unpaid tab behind. If she hadn't, it may be clearer that she paid up and then left the bar. Leaving the unpaid tab is curious is all.

SC sure sounds as if he was free with his money considering he was thrown in the slammer for unpaid child support (among other things?). Anyway, I know his leariness of drawing attention to FB could have been due to his other problems.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2013...2?sac=fo.crime

breaking down the 12:46am text, it appears she is texting while in the car with nh. this means whatever was happening, she had access to her phone and was able to text. some people have hypothesized that she didn't send this text, but i think she did simply because of the last two sentences - "I'm going to get out ASAP" and "Call me" - both sound like she's worried about something and if NH or someone else sent that text they wouldn't put anything in it that sounds alarmist.

i said this before but am still convinced that something weird was going on but whatever it was wasn't bad enough at that point for her to dial 911. she had access to her phone and was trying to get someone to call her which might fall under nh acting creepy or some outside factor weirding her out but not making her feel like she was in immediate danger.

the 1:24am text, if the punctuation and wording is directly quoted from what she wrote, is entirely different than the first one. the first one has commas and a period at the end of each sentence. it'd get an A if graded by an english teacher. the second one is sloppy and a run-on and the message directly contraindicates the first. if she were worried in the first one, the second one is buying time - it's saying essentially don't call me, don't expect any contact from me until tomorrow. it's buying time, it's not written the same way as the first, and that makes me think it wasn't written by her.

I see the the differences you point out. They make sense. Good job!

I'm wondering about a bit of info from one of the recent articles. It is, that a blanket was left on the couch with her gaming system (as if she had just been playing it). She may have left it that way most of the time. Friday she worked all day. Her uniform was tossed on the bed with other odds and ends. At that point, she may have relaxed awhile on her couch before getting ready to go out. Wonder what time she left work and/or if she made any stops prior to coming home. The latest info was that she was picked up at 8:00 p.m.

Or, was someone else playing games on her couch waiting for her to arrive home?

Unfortunately, I don't think they treated looking at potential evidence in her apartment from that angle. They didn't consider that someone else could have recently been there too. It just read strange to me - more like a guy would leave the game right there like that. Of course, when you live alone, you can leave stuff anyway you want too. I wonder what her normal habits were.

For instance, when I was young, I'd try several outfits on and leave everything laying out as I was always in a hurry to get to where I was going next. Then, I became tidy and took the time to hang things up as I went along. My mother commented, when did you learn to be so neat! I replied that I had been a good observer (my point being, if my mother had been asked about my habits, she'd have an opinion based on her observations of my habits). So, we know Kelli's uniform was left on her bed as if she changed in a hurry? Why would she want to have to deal with it when she came home after a night out drinking? It doesn't matter except to have an understanding of her usual habits. She wouldn't be needing her uniform until Monday though. Why leave it on the bed especially if she had time to lounge on the couch?

Am I overthinking this?

It's been so long I can't remember if we discussed this:

A few pages back, Kelli's friend and coworker says that her purse was in her apartment. VOH, did Kelli have her purse that night? I understand that some ladies don't take their purses on nights out, but in my experience many of them do.

Oh, I just noticed you addressed your question to VOH. Anyway, this is what I remember ~

Iirc Kelli didn't take her purse out with her that night. I can't recall who said (sister?) or why but her habit would be to take an id and some cash with her in her pocket. Carp, did her shorts have pockets? Then, she'd have to keep her cell phone with her in her hand or at a table loose I guess.

I remember hearing two different stories; one was that she sat at a table (had a place to park) and the second was that she didn't have a table and roamed around all night. The conflict has always bothered me a little. Also, that she didn't sing and later that she sang. Oh well. (conflict)

Another thing we were never able to pin down early in the case is where Kelli's car was parked this whole time. The latest article indicates it was in her apartment complex parking lot. The reason we discussed this is because we couldn't figure out where NH picked her up from because no one ever confirmed it had been at her apartment. Still, she may have met him nearby her apartment - like near the main road and not immediately in front of her building.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back