GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that they've gone over the area where she was said to have been dropped off. They also said they'd be going over the area again. I'm not sure if they've ever considered that she made it home afterall. Just seems they jumped real fast to focusing on that one specific pond. :waitasec:

They must have entered her apartment just to make sure the clothes she had been wearing Friday night weren't laying around there - don't you think?

I would hope so. And then another thing along those lines of the K9's. They also should have walked them from where Nick says he let Kelli out to see just where her scent would take them. Don't know if that was done or not either. Her scent should be there even today.

Has anyone else noticed VOH stopped posting....VOH are you okay hun? We are here for you....its okay if you cannot say more, just want you to know we are here....

VOH will be returning for a few hours tonight (per previous post).
Nurse had to go somewhere too.

I have watched the videos and have to say something is off about the hubby,No one and I mean no one wants to discuss him.The mother did say a few words about the hubby and that was it.They can't seem to confirm that he was in Florida.There are no pictures on his Facebook of Kelli,not one.Yet he is so upset and distraught.I just want to know why no one is answering questions about him.

Well goodnight all

I sure hope there is some resolution in finding Kelli soon. Her family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

I have watched the videos and have to say something is off about the hubby,No one and I mean no one wants to discuss him.The mother did say a few words about the hubby and that was it.They can't seem to confirm that he was in Florida.There are no pictures on his Facebook of Kelli,not one.Yet he is so upset and distraught.I just want to know why no one is answering questions about him.

Someone said her picture wasn't on his FB to begin with and then it later appeared on his FB. Just weird. Now we're married, now we're not.
Just tell the truth.

Plus, once you're married, shouldn't your husband be speaking out versus just your mother and sister? Grow some.

(back from track and baseball)

my gosh... I truly hope they get some good leads overnight and are able to figure out what happened to Kelli... She sure is so adorable and has so many wonderful things ahead of her in her life.

Someone said her picture wasn't on his FB to begin with and then it later appeared on his FB. Just weird. Now we're married, now we're not.
Just tell the truth.

Plus, once you're married, shouldn't your husband be speaking out versus just your mother and sister? Grow some.

I read that LE didn't want him to talk to the media and they also didn't want him searching with them. Supposidly because they didn't want him seeing what he may see if they actually found something, but I'm not buying that at all. There is something more than meets the eye here.

(back from track and baseball)

my gosh... I truly hope they get some good leads overnight and are able to figure out what happened to Kelli... She sure is so adorable and has so many wonderful things ahead of her in her life.

That's optimistic nurse ~ not feeling good about this one.

JVM and NG get more things wrong than right in their reports. They are not good programs to follow if accuracy is your goal. Plus those commercials every 2 minutes. ugh.

JVM and NG get more things wrong than right in their reports. They are not good programs to follow if accuracy is your goal. Plus those commercials every 2 minutes. ugh.

You are so right and that is the very reason I dont watch either of them.

They use to drive me nuts with their inaccurate reporting and neither one of them ever corrects the misinformation either.

Ugggh is right.

imo

I read that LE didn't want him to talk to the media and they also didn't want him searching with them. Supposidly because they didn't want him seeing what he may see if they actually found something, but I'm not buying that at all. There is something more than meets the eye here.

I can understand that LE doesn't want people asking him questions and getting in the way by becoming a distraction but could he say something heartfelt to the public on behalf of his wife? Kelli's sister did. I admire the way she's approaching this unwanted challenge.

The K9's could have hit on that plastic bag with the bloody tshirt for all we know. Then that leads me to who may have known where and on who's property to throw those things. YOW....

The bar dude who drove her home told a newscaster that he used to live in a house on the lake where the bloody shorts/Tshirt were found. He kept to his story that he did not do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay