GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM and NG get more things wrong than right in their reports. They are not good programs to follow if accuracy is your goal. Plus those commercials every 2 minutes. ugh.

Lol, no kidding...they should check in with us first...and they never correct their mistakes, they allow them to multiply, that is, if they ever go back to the story at all...

As far as the marriage...what is the problem? If they are separated, so what? I don't understand why there is such a reluctance to say so, and why so many conflicting stories. The husband will be looked at, either way...JMO

I don't think this case is going to have a happy outcome. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but unfortunately this pattern never seems to change much. Sadly I do not think KB is alive and whatever happened to her happened between the time she left the bar and whatever transpired within that next hour.

The police are likely following NH to see where he goes and what else they can find on him. They are also working on confirming the estranged husband's whereabouts so they can either include or exclude him from their investigation. I bet there are concurrent investigative tracks going and of course there's still more searching to do.

I believe NH is still a POI for the police. He may not be the only POI, but I doubt they've taken him off their list.

I can't imagine the pain her family is experiencing and the growing sense of dread.

VOH910, I too want to thank you for joining and sharing what you have so far. I know there is much more and that this is a difficult situation for all involved and everyone who knows KB.

Then there is this - Don't know just what to believe anymore.

A U.S. Army official said the couple were separated.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...nd-questioned-over-missing-fort-bragg-soldier

I try very hard not to play leap frog immediately when the couple is separated or divorced. Millions of people fall into that category sadly and never commit crimes not even the ones involving their ex or spouse. About 33% of female murders per year are done by the SO or ex and that percentage has actually dropped from the 33% in the last few years. That means 66+ of them are not involved in the females death.

But it is hard not to suspect him but I just have a feeling that the local LE may have checked his alibi out for the NC LE.

In this case though it could be just about anyone. With all the rapes happening there and have remain unsolved does give me pause. Often someone that does something like this will have a criminal history of violence that finally esculates to murder.

IMO

I read that LE didn't want him to talk to the media and they also didn't want him searching with them. Supposidly because they didn't want him seeing what he may see if they actually found something, but I'm not buying that at all. There is something more than meets the eye here.

I agree and they are so hush hush about him? The sister's:Cox declined to comment on whether Bordeaux was with her husband, Mike, the night she was last seen, but did say he was "holding up the best he can."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10991835/

A friend told WESH 2 News that Kelli Bordeaux's husband recently moved back to Central Florida from Fayateville. A U.S. Army official said the couple was separated, a claim Mike Bordeaux denies.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30920946/detail.html#ixzz1sXQQdCmv

Mike Bordeaux told NBC News that he was in Florida when his wife disappeared. He said they were happy and said "I would never lay a hand on her."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30920946/detail.html#ixzz1sXQobgHg

I just watched the presser. Where do I begin? I still think Nick is the key. His tent is gone. The Police Chief wouldn't comment on it. Will be canvassing out away from Froggy Bottoms. IMO that means they don't believe he dropped her off where he indicated he did. They are also asking for people who were there that night to contact them.

Could someone else be involved along with Nick? IMO as always.

Canvassing out from Froggy's generally means a circular radius.

Chilifries posted a link to another interview that was done with Nick. He talks about the bloody tshit and khaki pants.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8627792

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read everything posted in the past few hours, or listen to that interview yet. With that said, couldn't it be that LE officials are lying about the shirt and pants? Are the only reports that we have heard on these coming from Nick? LE could be playing a mind game, based on what they were told Nick was wearing Friday night.

I sense the owner of the bar is concerned. Can't say I blame him.
I'm not sure of all the legalities here if POI is arrested.

Pointdexter is extremely concerned. He is worried about Kelli and does not like being associated in anyway with the situation. He debating a fundraiser party to raise money for a reward. This is not uncommon for Froggy's to host fundraisers. Usually they have fundraisers for bikers associated with the bar (deaths because of motorcycle accidents, cancer patient without insurance, etc)

I drove by Froggy's on my way home tonight. They were packed with motorcycles and pick-up trucks. Nick's vehicle was not among them.

The police will be interviewing everyone who was at the bar Friday night. They have a comprehensive list of everyone there.

Glad to have you back VOH. And hopefully they will also search the woods behind Kelli's apartment if they haven't done that already.

I cannot say this. However, I have placed inquiry into volunteering to help search. I will have more information on this tomorrow. Once I find out, if anyone would like to help, I will gladly share information.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read everything posted in the past few hours, or listen to that interview yet. With that said, couldn't it be that LE officials are lying about the shirt and pants? Are the only reports that we have heard on these coming from Nick? LE could be playing a mind game, based on what they were told Nick was wearing Friday night.

I don't know but my guess is that the shirt and pants could have been what the K9's hit on being decomposed.

I hate to bring this up, but the Army offers life insurance if your soldier/spouse dies. Not sure what the amount is anymore but it's decent enough especially if you're young and don't have children. But, first there would have to be a death certificate.

Was the bar crowded on Friday night? Did the bar dude pick up Kelli on previous nights out? Or drive her home on prior nights?Did they ever go swimming in the pond? Why is everyone reluctant to state wether Kelli and her husband are separated? The town has nothing to offer him, so not surprised if he did move back to Florida. But, very convenient to be visiting family.....

I hate to bring this up, but the Army offers life insurance if your soldier/spouse dies. Not sure what the amount is anymore but it's decent enough especially if you're young and don't have children. But, first there would have to be a death certificate.

Oh my my. I didn't even think along those lines but you are right.

I apologize to everyone here....I just haven't been able to keep up today. Can someone tell me if we know why Nick picked Kelli up? Did she not drive? Did she not own a car? Seems like she would have a better friend to drive her around....

Was the bar crowded on Friday night? Did the bar dude pick up Kelli on previous nights out? Or drive her home on prior nights?Did they ever go swimming in the pond? Why is everyone reluctant to state wether Kelli and her husband are separated? The town has nothing to offer him, so not surprised if he did move back to Florida. But, very convenient to be visiting family.....

I cannot answer any of these questions.

I agree and they are so hush hush about him? The sister's:Cox declined to comment on whether Bordeaux was with her husband, Mike, the night she was last seen, but did say he was "holding up the best he can."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10991835/

A friend told WESH 2 News that Kelli Bordeaux's husband recently moved back to Central Florida from Fayateville. A U.S. Army official said the couple was separated, a claim Mike Bordeaux denies.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30920946/detail.html#ixzz1sXQQdCmv

Mike Bordeaux told NBC News that he was in Florida when his wife disappeared. He said they were happy and said "I would never lay a hand on her."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30920946/detail.html#ixzz1sXQobgHg

So now the husband had MOVED to Florida?
What is going on, I don't understand the issues about just saying what the state of the relationship was...JMO

I drove by Froggy's on my way home tonight. They were packed with motorcycles and pick-up trucks. Nick's vehicle was not among them.

The police will be interviewing everyone who was at the bar Friday night. They have a comprehensive list of everyone there.

Welcome back, VOH910! So Nick does have his own vehicle? Just asking, since he was living in a tent, I'm a bit surprised he has a vehicle. Does anybody know where he is staying now that the tent is gone from behind the bar? (I am not asking the location...just a yes or no answer)..

just over 20 peeps, don't think so, ditto, don't know, can't figure that one out, that's his wife/not supposed
to ditch her because you don't like it there after only four months but ***** happens but at least be honest ~
I'm wondering why they're having a hard time pinning down his alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member