GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, VOH910! So Nick does have his own vehicle? Just asking, since he was living in a tent, I'm a bit surprised he has a vehicle. Does anybody know where he is staying now that the tent is gone from behind the bar? (I am not asking the location...just a yes or no answer)..

I'm thinking he will be living in his car because even though he had a tent behind the bar, VOH told us earlier that he was actually sleeping in the car anyway.

Did Kelli know he lived in a tent or his car? If he really did live in a tent behind the bar, I would assume the owner and other employees were aware of the living situation... Is this common in this town?

So now the husband had MOVED to Florida?
What is going on, I don't understand the issues about just saying what the state of the relationship was...JMO

I'm thinking he moved before she vanished, not right after.

Welcome back, VOH910! So Nick does have his own vehicle? Just asking, since he was living in a tent, I'm a bit surprised he has a vehicle. Does anybody know where he is staying now that the tent is gone from behind the bar? (I am not asking the location...just a yes or no answer)..

Yes he has his own vehicle which the police have searched. I cannot answer regarding his location.

If the husband did not return to NC after Kelli went missing... then they were most likely separated at that time. Otherwise, he would have raced back there to search for his loved one. Red flag.

NH is not off my radar yet, and I'm still thinking so far that the husband has nothing to do with this.

IF NH had nothing to do with this, then he is a very unfortunate dude.

The fact that he is a RSO and he was the last person to see her alive plus the fact that he claims he drove her home makes mu hinky go way up.

I hate to bring this up, but the Army offers life insurance if your soldier/spouse dies. Not sure what the amount is anymore but it's decent enough especially if you're young and don't have children. But, first there would have to be a death certificate.

I think I had heard it was at least $250,000. Maybe somewhere around $400,000 if either combat or hazardous duty pay. I am certainly not sure. Nurse could answer this better, I'm sure.

MOO

So now the husband had MOVED to Florida?
What is going on, I don't understand the issues about just saying what the state of the relationship was...JMO

Not saying Nick doesn't sound suspicious,but no one can seem to speak up about the hubby or get anything straight about him.I am sure they are getting calls left and right about Nick because he is a SO.I am on the fence and I think that LE is playing this very close
to the vest.

just over 20 peeps, don't think so, ditto, don't know, can't figure that one out, that's his wife/not supposed
to ditch her because you don't like it there after only four months but ***** happens but at least be honest ~
I'm wondering why they're having a hard time pinning down his alibi.

Was the over 20 people obtained from the LE's press conference?

I don't know but my guess is that the shirt and pants could have been what the K9's hit on being decomposed.

There were comments made about the khaki pants being part of the tip that lead LE to investigate the pond in the first place. I was under the impression that it was that tip which caused LE to bring in the dogs. So are MSM reporting about pants and a shirt in a plastic bag? Or are the reports just coming from what Nick said? Something is just not adding up in my brain.

I'm thinking he will be living in his car because even though he had a tent behind the bar, VOH told us earlier that he was actually sleeping in the car anyway.

I do not recall saying this. However, I can confirm he had slept in his car on one occasion because he was intoxicated. As said before, he does not drink often. In regard to his living arrangements, I believe this was news to almost everyone, if not everyone.

His tent was not located on Froggy Bottom's property. It was located on DOT property.

I apologize to everyone here....I just haven't been able to keep up today. Can someone tell me if we know why Nick picked Kelli up? Did she not drive? Did she not own a car? Seems like she would have a better friend to drive her around....

All we have to go by is what he's said so far and that is that she asked him to pick her up. Via text, a phone call? Don't know. If she knew she was going to be drinking, four shots and four beers, that could be the reason. Getting a DUI would mess with her budding career big time. I have no clue why she felt comfortable asking him for a ride.

There were comments made about the khaki pants being part of the tip that lead LE to investigate the pond in the first place. I was under the impression that it was that tip which caused LE to bring in the dogs. So are MSM reporting about pants and a shirt in a plastic bag? Or are the reports just coming from what Nick said? Something is just not adding up in my brain.

Plus why wouldn't he burn his clothes? He had two days to do it.

Conflicting media reports are frustrating and we know the media gets things incorrect. I've learned not to take the things reported by the media as gospel because I've seen how they get details mixed up.

Just use the media as the broad brush picture. KB is missing, the police and volunteers are looking, she had a cell phone, they got some locations pings, they have at least one if not more POIs, they are sort of back at square one and everyone is worried. Everything else in the media may be accurate or may not be accurate.

I don't know but my guess is that the shirt and pants could have been what the K9's hit on being decomposed.

From what I'm able to find in online searches it seems to be only Nick that mentioned those articles of clothing. Make of it what you will. Once again, who really knows at this point?

Conflicting media reports are frustrating and we know the media gets things incorrect. I've learned not to take the things reported by the media as gospel because I've seen how they get details mixed up.

Just use the media as the broad brush picture. KB is missing, the police and volunteers are looking, she had a cell phone, they got some locations pings, they have at least one if not more POIs, they are sort of back at square one and everyone is worried. Everything else in the media may be accurate or may not be accurate.

Let's not forget that some of the information the police have received from tips may not be accurate either. I think once they talk to everyone who was at the bar, they will have a much clearer picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine