GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me Nicks worries are only about himself. "Poor me poor me poor me..I am being targeted. I am grieving too." Don't you think a normal reaction to Kelli's disappearance would be regret that he didn't take her to her apartment? Sadness and distraught that he was the one responsible for "getting her home safely" and she never returned? Maybe blaming himself she is missing and being overwhelmed with guilt?? He doesn't even look remorseful.
He also assumes she's dead in the first interview. He says, "the family needs closure.". After she is only gone for a few days. Does anybody else find these things odd?

Also, reading Nick's quotes, there are a couple of things that I think may have "set him off"...
His quote: she said "stop right here," it quoted Holbert as saying. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Nick may have been ticked off that Kelli was texting somebody else all night while she was with him. Also, Nick "figured that Kelli didn't want me to know where she lived" or "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together". when he supposedly dropped her off. Either way, it's not a boost to Nick's ego...

And if Nick sensed from Kelli that "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together", that he would have inquired more about this??? Personally, if it were me dropping her off and there was a concern, I would have asked that she text me letting me know that "she is home safe"...

Isn't it strange that Nick thought about these things while dropping her off, but never questioned Kelli about her concerns at the time??

I posted the link earlier this morning. You guys can read it. It tells the story. I believe that VOH said he took a plea bargain. Yet he still served 5 years in prison. At 16!

Thank you, I am aware of the link/crime but what I am wondering is if he plead guilty or not guilty? He would have plead guilty with a plea bargain, correct? I do not remember VOH ever stating that he took a plea, but I could be wrong. TIA

Thank you, I am aware of the link/crime but what I am wondering is if he plead guilty or not guilty? He would have plead guilty with a plea bargain, correct? I do not remember VOH ever stating that he took a plea, but I could be wrong. TIA

I believe that VOH said that he plead guilty and accepted a plea.

That's what I'm worried about, the tunnel vision on Nick. And I just can't see him leaving with Kelli, knowing that people witnessed him walking out the door with her, and not taking her home. How stupid would that be to do that, and then take her down to his leanto, which has no door, wide open to the world and do something to her there. And apparently LE feels that the answers lie right there on bar property, at least that's what was indicated yesterday.

Unless they have evidence that points directly to Nick such as DNA, I think they need to begin looking at a different angle. He's in jail right now, he's not a flight risk, so why not take this time to look another way, search other directions.

And then, when directly asked if LE felt that Kelli met someone else after being dropped off at the apartment complex, they refused to answer the question. That tells me that they think there is that possibility.

It is definitely possible that she was texting someone else at FB and then wanted Nick to get her home so that she could meet up with them. She probably wouldn't say to him, "Can you take me home, I want to meet up with someone else", but rather "I'm feeling pretty tired...".

By the way, Nick's history is almost exactly similar to Chelsey King and Amber DuBois' murderer John Gardner's sex offender history. Gardner abused a child, went to prison, then got out and murdered two pretty teen females. So the escalation of type of victim is there, and the predilection of escalation of violence is also there.

Also, reading Nick's quotes, there are a couple of things that I think may have "set him off"...
His quote: she said "stop right here," it quoted Holbert as saying. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Nick may have been ticked off that Kelli was texting somebody else all night while she was with him. Also, Nick "figured that Kelli didn't want me to know where she lived" or "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together". when he supposedly dropped her off. Either way, it's not a boost to Nick's ego...

And if Nick sensed from Kelli that "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together", that he would have inquired more about this??? Personally, if it were me dropping her off and there was a concern, I would have asked that she text me letting me know that "she is home safe"...

Isn't it strange that Nick thought about these things while dropping her off, but never questioned Kelli about her concerns at the time??

yes, those were my thoughts. Maybe she rebuffed his advances. Why did abc11 get those interviews and then all the sudden they wernt even at his arraignment? He did talk about her texting alot. If he truly cared about her well being he would of taken her to the door and she would of let him if she didnt fear him. moo So many things to think about. moo

Does anybody know what a first degree sex offense is?
"Holbert reportedly is a neighbor of the victim who regularly visits the victim's home. He faces numerous charges, including first-degree sex offense, indecent liberties with a child and assault inflicting serious injury."

Does anybody know what a first degree sex offense is?
"Holbert reportedly is a neighbor of the victim who regularly visits the victim's home. He faces numerous charges, including first-degree sex offense, indecent liberties with a child and assault inflicting serious injury."

First‑degree sexual offense.

(a) A person is guilty of a sexual offense in the first degree if the person engages in a sexual act:

(1) With a victim who is a child under the age of 13 years and the defendant is at least 12 years old and is at least four years older than the victim; or

(2) With another person by force and against the will of the other person, and:

a. Employs or displays a dangerous or deadly weapon or an article which the other person reasonably believes to be a dangerous or deadly weapon; or

b. Inflicts serious personal injury upon the victim or another person; or

c. The person commits the offense aided and abetted by one or more other persons.

(b) Any person who commits an offense defined in this section is guilty of a Class B1 felony. (1979, c. 682, s. 1; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 6; 1981, c. 106, ss. 3, 4; 1983, c. 175, ss. 5, 10; c. 720, s. 4; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 22, s. 3.)

http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_7A.html

But like others, I believe that Kelli was never dropped off at Meadowbrook apartments by Nick...

I got the description of the sex offense here.
§ 14‑27.4. First‑degree sexual offense.
(a) A person is guilty of a sexual offense in the first degree if the person engages in a sexual act:
(1) With a victim who is a child under the age of 13 years and the defendant is at least 12 years old and is at least four years older than the victim; or
(2) With another person by force and against the will of the other person, and:
a. Employs or displays a dangerous or deadly weapon or an article which the other person reasonably believes to be a dangerous or deadly weapon; or
b. Inflicts serious personal injury upon the victim or another person; or
c. The person commits the offense aided and abetted by one or more other persons.
(b) Any person who commits an offense defined in this section is guilty of a Class B1 felony. (1979, c. 682, s. 1; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 6; 1981, c. 106, ss. 3, 4; 1983, c. 175, ss. 5, 10; c. 720, s. 4; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 22, s. 3.)

By the way, Nick's history is almost exactly similar to Chelsey King and Amber DuBois' murderer John Gardner's sex offender history. Gardner abused a child, went to prison, then got out and murdered two pretty teen females. So the escalation of type of victim is there, and the predilection of escalation of violence is also there.

I totally agree with this!
He is in Jail and he wont get to do this again.

But if he didnt do this who did?

I dont think he would have showed up at the bar again the next day.
something just isnt right!
Hes the perfect suspect but for some reason i dont see him doing this!

JMO

Also id think she would have put up a fight ... but then again one hit and you could be out!

I dont know i hope they do find whos responsible!

If he was at that bar all the time and he didnt show up the next night he would of been prime suspect right off!!! The patrons and staff would of known. moo

As far as NH goes, I would really like to know if he confessed to the crime against the 5yo - is there any way to find that out? I feel if he did confess to that, it might mean we would have a chance at a confession here if he did do something to Kelli.
I am very disappointed to hear that yesterdays resources (hundreds of folks wanting to search) were not put to the best use possible. My first question when I heard about the search is, why are they waiting until so late to send people out? IIRC, volunteers were to arrive between 9 and 9:45. Why the heck not have them arrive 8-8:45 and use all the daylight possible? Part of me thinks LE knew they were not going to find anything in that area but they had a lot of people asking to help/asking why no searches so they had to put something together just to appease the public. If it turns out that is was just poorly planned, then I find that very sad and unacceptable. IMO, TES needs to be contacted and another search needs to be done.
Someone asked about landfill searches...it's an awful thought but certainly not a bad idea, has that been done? VOH...Did FB have a dumpster? If so, when was pick up (if you know)?TIA

Yes they do. I'm sure it has been emptied by now. But F-Ville has several area dumps. Which one to search would be dependent upon who the contractor deals with.

If he was at that bar all the time and he didnt show up the next night he would of been prime suspect right off!!! The patrons and staff would of known. moo

Well i think if im homeless and have no one that will miss me and i killed a woman and i was the last person to be seen with her and everyone saw me with her im going to be the first person they come after and im guilty id disappear...... Poof gone! I do not think id hang around! Would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee