GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Muckrucker!

I would like to hear some theories/opinions. What do y'all think is the MOST likely theory that would prove to be true in this case?

Honestly, I feel like even with as little details as we've been provided, this case has been jerked in so many different directions. Does anyone know if the unidentified male has been eliminated as a POI?

:waitasec:

With all the speculation of marital problems or whatnot, I don't think it's fair for any of us to judge Mike for his actions, such as lack of crying, changing facebook pages, etc. To be blunt, if he's not guilty (EXTREMELY LIKELY in my opinion), then he is probably in shock. In addition, to be considered a POI would be double damning as well. When I've seen people in shock after horrendous incidents, such as kids dying in a fire or a spouse in an accident, they have done things that are irrational, and in some cases completely against what they would go through in normal circumstances.

In any case, I rarely look toward reactions or personality quirks myself; while LE officers are trained to key in on certain points, I doubt that some of the things that Mike has done is anything out of the ordinary for someone whose wife may have been murdered. If he IS the perp (and he's a remote number 2), his actions were still incidental, and other things would have to point to guilt.

No, the family has made it very clear that Kelli would not have run away from the Army or them, her family. I believe them.

She is not AWOL.

Hey, I'm well over 50 yo - do some of you guys have Alzheimers or something, because you keep asking simple questions over and over again and I know you've been posting for pages and pages. Newbies excused but really - Mike is not in the Army and Kelli did not run away. Geesh.

Who cares how much she makes because, without kids, Mike should be working too imo. Granted, it might be hard to find a job but he won't even divulge his line of work. If you work for a garbage company it can be a good job - wth does he do? I don't like his tearless effort at crying either - "it's tough on me now having to go through something like this.", said MB.
It's tough on Kelli too as she's probably dead - show some real emotion fella. (this is me po'd.) Sorry, just not feeling him.

Agree on all you said.
Also I personally think that wedding was premature and there's a lot more
going/went on behind the scenes.
At that age I would have gotten my career going before I married.
Especially because I believe MB wasn't too crazy about this move in
their lives and evidently KB was. jmo and the picture I'm getting.

Good point. It's also crossed my mind that he might also be doing his best to protect Kelli's reputation. He doesn't want speculation about her activities and behaviours to be cause for speculation by the general public.

I have a depth of admiration for those who go out of their way to be respectful towards victims. All victims.

I believe he is trying to protect her reputation as well. When he was speaking about her the day of the search, all he did was speak highly of her. He kept talking about how smart and motivated she is. He looked very genuine in my opinion. I would be a little suspicious if Kelli's family was but they seem to adore him.

Even though no one will hear me and take it to heart, in a week or so, when the media dies down and no one is standing in front of the cameras, the real truth is going to set in, that Kelli is still out there, there are no more searches planned and the family will sit and stew and call LE and wonder if anything is still being done. I'm telling you, it will happen if Kelli isn't located soon.

I believe in order to use the feature find my phone the phone has to be on and you have to log in to iCloud from another location, say another iPhone or even the website but you need an account. My boss had her phone stolen from the store and she logged on to iCloud to find it but since the perps turned the phone off immediately it was useless.

This is probably true, but maybe they can see where it was the last time the phone was on or pinged.

Nick is still innocent until proven guilty, pure and simple.

Isn't that for a jury? We don't have to feel he's innocent
if the facts we know lead to him? If I were on a jury,
they are innocent until the state proves them guilty.
I'm sitting at home theorizing, like all of us...and I tend
to lean toward an innocent or guilty on most cases we
discuss..I don't believe we have to think innocent until
proven guilty. (of course, I was "wrong" in the CA case:( ^i^

I would have to take that comment as he is not employed but she is. She makes good pay and Mike is living on her income.
JMO
Did I goof up here?

I'd say that it's not the case, if he hasn't been living there..
it seems he may have been living off of his parents..^i^

Isn't that for a jury? We don't have to feel he's innocent
if the facts we know lead to him? If I were on a jury,
they are innocent until the state proves them guilty.
I'm sitting at home theorizing, like all of us...and I tend
to lean toward an innocent or guilty on most cases we
discuss..I don't believe we have to think innocent until
proven guilty. (of course, I was "wrong" in the CA case:( ^i^

Oh I totally agree, we all have our own opinions. And I'm not here to be popular, I just have my own thoughts as does everyone else. And just adding, we ALL want Kelli home.

I agree. IMO, we have very little FACTS to go on. So if we were only to discuss what we KNOW to be true, we probably would never have made it past the first thread.

I have an opinion of what I think happened, and yes, it involves the obvious. But I still like to throw different scenarios around. And I was under the impression that it was okay to do that here. After all, at the top of the forum, it does say that this is "the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing."

Hooray and that's what WS is for. People can state their opinions, debate an opinion, ask questions, disagree if they want to. But, when the goal is to stifle another possibility/theory that can't be tolerated imo. There is a difference between an open debate, letting another opinion just sit there versus trying to stifle the other voices.
It's subtle but if you pay close attention, you can feel the difference between stating differing opinions and attempts to stifle them. :twocents:

I mentioned the same thing and couldn't for the life of me think of
what that meant except for leaving a light on? And someone said
I believe, there was homework on the table.
Neither of which proves she never got home.
For me it would be the clothing of that night; whether it was there or
not. That would be telling jmo

I believe it would be easy for them to tell if she made it home by
comparing her bed in the background of the picture she took to
the way it was when they entered after she was reported missing.
A bed would not be unmade and rumpled in the exact same way..IMO ^i^

Interesting report. It specifies "no" in the drugs/drinking field, yet she was last seen at a bar in which she was drinking.

Since she wasn't carrying a gun or any known weapon, maybe they list what she had to protect herself.

The Weapon/Tools field reads "hands, feet, teeth, etc."
upper right corner of the MPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members