Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We were told about the child size foot prints at the waters edge. Set me off wondering if there were any adult size prints also. I’m still thinking of the barn, the disturbed pine needles, and, my head hurts.

That could have been off a tip or some other lead LE picked up along the way, perhaps?

An MSM report from 11 pm last night showed the Uncle being patted down and arrested. In the video it's said the abuse charges may be part of the investigation, but LE was focused on finding Raul. Who knows, at this point? This would be a plausible place to dispose and make it look like an accident, at the same time it's completely possible it is an accident. The evidence will tell, and that would take time.

That could have been off a tip or some other lead LE picked up along the way, perhaps?

An MSM report from 11 pm last night showed the Uncle being patted down and arrested. In the video it's said the abuse charges may be part of the investigation, but LE was focused on finding Raul. Who knows, at this point? This would be a plausible place to dispose and make it look like an accident, at the same time it's completely possible it is an accident. The evidence will tell.

Even if it is determined to be accidental, I sure hope someone is held accountable for the neglect that led to a 4 year old’s death. No way that baby should have been wandering alone. Particularly if he had JUST gone missing (for 20 minutes) a few days prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, Katydid quoted something sans froid upthread that appeared in MSM, quoting LE about ruling out Raul being moved...

The care with which they've seemed to drain the pond may help to distinguish whether Raul slipped in or was thrown in.

His footprints would indicate that he was alive while being at the pond. I don't think he died elsewhere and was carried there and thrown it.

Spectrum News CLT‏Verified account @SpecNewsCLT

NEW: Sheriff Ralph Kersey is giving an update on the body found in a pond that is believed to be 4-year-old Raul Gonzalez Johnson.

"We have prayed, but this the outcome everyone feared and it is heartbreaking," he said.

https://twitter.com/SpecNewsCLT/status/957373401848602624

Sheriff said "at this point" we believe it was an accident. moo

Sheriff says they believe it was accidental but are continuing to investigate.
Says he "personally met" Raul last year - didn't explain.

Official (FBI agent?) explaining how they conducted the search. Also explains how the dive team works - a grid search starting with most likely place in water - "hot spots."

Sheriff back, explaining the investigative part but says right now it appears accidental.

Giving kudos to all the searchers.

Asked by reporter to explain prior meeting of Raul. Sidestepping the real question, Sheriff is instead describing Raul's personality, said Raul visited everyone in the neighborhood - everyone was part of that family (??)

Reporter keeps asking about Sheriff meeting Raul. I think he said something about September - I missed it maybe someone else here heard it? [I'm sure he met with Raul when the parents were arrested but I get the feeling he may have had a prior encounter]

Lady naming various officials, spelling their names and telling their positions in agencies.

End. I missed some stuff but that's the gist of the presser.

Poor little Raul. So heartbreaking... The sheriff stole my heart too. God love him.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....-4-year-old-raul-johnson-from-north-carolina/
86220d74a611507f8f991ceae477ab68.jpg

An MSM report from 11 pm last night showed the Uncle being patted down and arrested. In the video it's said the abuse charges may be part of the investigation, but LE was focused on finding Raul. Who knows, at this point? This would be a plausible place to dispose and make it look like an accident, at the same time it's completely possible it is an accident. The evidence will tell, and that would take time.

What was he arrested for?

Ok Little Man, just when I thought I was tough and jaded, you have completely broken my heart.

Bless you sweet child.

Sad news and such an emotional response from the Sheriff. Watching him on the news made me cry.

I was just about to bring up the uncle. LE had their reasons for patting him down. Perhaps all the adults in that house need to be "patted" down and questioned.

My God, my heart is just aching right now. I had a feeling he was not alive, but no matter how many of these cases you read and devote your time, energy and love to, it still hurts every time to hear that they are deceased. Especially a child- how those hurt the heart and soul.

What a tough world this little boy was born into, yet he could smile like that and was still trying to enjoy his life by going out and playing and making friends with his neighbours. At 4 years old already a remarkable child. Completely heartbreaking, I hope the lives of his siblings take a huge turn for the better and they get all the support and care they deserve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back