Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm absolutely heart broken. I'm so sorry this happened to you little Raul. Fly high precious one.

About the pond: If Raul somehow did wind up in the pond, how might that affect a COD? I would guess that drowning or blunt force trauma could be a definitive COD, due to water in or not in his lungs, but if there were injuries prior to his death (strangulation, suffocation, etc.) I don't know. IANAD). <sigh>

Still :crossfingers: .

I'm absolutely heart broken. I'm so sorry this happened to you little Raul. Fly high precious one.

At least it appears to have been an accident as opposed to another child murder. Still sad though. :(

And, so it sadly goes. Hug your children and grandchildren tight tonight.

At least it appears to have been an accident as opposed to another child murder. Still sad though. :(

I hope your right MsMarple. Sadly I think we'll need to wait to hear the COD to be sure.

FBI believes they have found missing 4-year-old&#8217;s body
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180127/fbi-believes-they-have-found-missing-4-year-olds-body
By Steve DeVane
3:15 pm

"...
Raul&#8217;s family has been notified but the Scotland County Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office must still confirm the identity and cause of death.

The FBI Evidence Response Team is in route to the scene and asked that the public not go near the site.
..."

~

Soar above all little Raul
:rose:

I'm thinking accident but we'll have to wait.

Fly high little man.

Thank you to all for the updates and thoughts, so sorry to hear this news.
RIP dear sweet child.

Anybody else not able to download anvato player to watch live stream? Any other links for different stations? TIA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ETA nevermind. So sad.
Yes, I hit that same wall.

Rest in peace, little man. [emoji257]

My heart lurched when I read they have found what appears to be the little man. I am sad and sickened.

Given his silence to the Cookie neighbor, I am waiting for COD. I am not convinced this is an accident. I think little man was trying to ask his neighbor for help.

Little man, we failed you here on earth, but you are with Jesus, who will protect you in His loving arms.

I feel very sad. Rest In Peace little man.

Oh no :tantrum:
Little Raul :(
Gosh I'm a mixture of so sad and sympathetic and angry.

Those 8 kids have been through so much hurt and stress and turmoil already just with the things we know/read about. Now the 7 of them have lost their brother. I don't really have words to express how much my heart goes out to them. I sincerely hope something good will happen for all of those children soon.

None of the adults in the house cared enough to keep an eye on him to keep him safe. It's very sad.

RIP, sweetheart. &#128148;&#128542; Fly High &#128171;, Raul. Gone far too soon. This was totally preventable. &#128549;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back