NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The van might have been driven off the road and to the treeline to hide the van. But still, that's a completely unusual behavior since it wasn't actually hidden. It's alarming.

How did the driver get back to the road? Was a car parked in the gravel for a quick get away? How much traffic does that rural road get? Did any homes nearby recall lights while it was dark?

Ransom might not be the motive. Revenge might be, however. This feels like a message being sent, to me. They knew perfectly well that the location of the van would be weird, but still findable.

I know they used bloodhounds based on msm reports, but have they commented on whether or not her scent was found near the van? TIA.

fxzbll.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...592970291.2056978.1096758355&type=1&source=11

They really should have her car on that flyer and a picture of her uniform.

agree here..... someone had to plan this. This is not random ,imo. No ransom has been asked that we know of and that is even more frightening because why else would you take someone.

the first reason that comes to me for an abduction of an 18 year old girl would be sexual assault.

They really should have her car on that flyer and a picture of her uniform.

Walmart doesn't wear uniforms but they do have specific dress codes...here they have to wear khaki pants, blue shirts and the blue Walmart vest or black pants, white shirts and the blue vest.

At one of the Walmart's here, they wear blue aprons.

People rarely do ransoms these days. Jmo

Kidnapping for ransom is common in Mexico and Central and South America and parts of the Caribbean.Not so much here in the US but just wanted to point that out.

I'm sure one of the earlier articles says it, but who exactly was the last person to see her - the one who saw her wearing her employee vest?

There isn't a great deal of coverage, but IIRC (so you may want check it), it was reported that she and her step-mom were leaving about the same time, and she'd last seen Sara Nicole Graham head toward work

I wonder at how her last ping is in a different direction than where her car was found, compared to her house? E would know the timing on that ping compared to when she was last seen.

Did Sara's employer try to contact her or her emergency contact when she didn't show up for work? It seems odd that no one realized that Sara was missing until the van she was driving was found abandoned hours after she was due to begin work.

Did Sara's employer try to contact her or her emergency contact when she didn't show up for work? It seems odd that no one realized that Sara was missing until the van she was driving was found abandoned hours after she was due to begin work.

I haven't seen that reported anywhere but LE would know by now from her phone records.

I took the father's comments as being somewhat general. More of a, "I have no idea why you ran away but please let me know you're okay" than a specific suspect or information.
Remember also that *if* she was abducted by someone or *if* she was murdered, the perpetrator may be watching TV and listening to her father's comments. I have noticed it seems to be somewhat standard practice for LE to want the parents to speak like that, so it is not surprising he did. LE and her father may have more information than has been released to the public and possibly someone in their sights they don't want to spook.

At least that is what I hope.

MOO

Missing Hannah Graham father: 'this is every parent's worst nightmare'

For contrast or comparison , Mr. Graham's plea for Hannah's safe return (from last year.)

Mr Graham said: “As this nightmare for Hannah, for us, for Hannah’s big brother James, her grandparents and extended family continues we would like to make this statement.

"Hannah is our little girl, our only daughter, James’s little sister. She is also the oldest granddaughter of her grandparents. She is enormously precious to us.

"Now somebody knows what happened to Hannah. We don’t know who that is. Others who may be watching, they may know something about what happened to Hannah.

“Did anybody see Hannah? Did you see Hannah? Who saw Hannah? Somebody did. Please if you have anything no matter how insignificant you think it may be please call the tip line.

"Anything that just might help us to bring Hannah home.”

Holding a stuffed white rabbit Hanna called Bibi, Mr Graham said the soft toy had been her “constant companion and guardian angel” until she left it behind when she returned to the University of Virginia last month.

When she was six, she had lost the rabbit for three months. Mr Graham went on: “We found Bibi and we brought him home to Hannah. All we want to do is to bring Hannah home safely and please, please, please, help us bring Hannah home.” Mrs Graham left the room in tears.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...er-this-is-every-parents-worst-nightmare.html

I can't speak for the Walmart Sara worked at, but I worked for Walmart for 15 and a half years and not once did I ever hear of them calling any employee to check on them if they didn't show up for work. They just assume you're laying out of work for the day. There was a very sweet lady that I had worked with who did not show up for three days...no call, no show...some of the co-workers who worked in the same department that she worked in had gotten concerned even after the first day and tried calling her. The second day they asked management to call, go to her house and check on her, but they didn't. The third day some of the employees raised hell with management and finally one of them decided to call law enforcement and ask them to go do a welfare check on her. When they got to her house they found her body inside...she had had a heart attack and nobody had even gone to check on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member