NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that the most likely spot would be at Walmart as she was getting out of her car.

Seems to me that the most likely spot would be at Walmart as she was getting out of her car.

:(

Supposing this were the case, and the driver (coincidentally?) headed back in the direction she came, why park it there? How did the driver get away without smooshing down the grass, with foot or vehicle?

I keep going back and forth on what happen to her. Tonight I feel that she is seeing a much older man that would not go well at all with her parents approval. Maybe her dad knows this guy, maybe he has a long rap sheet. This guy could have been down the block that morning, wanting her to be with him for the weekend. She hid the car and got into his car. Hoping she is ok and will call her family soon.

I feel she's nearby also!!

If that were the case, they'd certainly have some sort of video of it. I hope they do.

I don't think she was secretly seeing someone. LE checked all of her phone records and online activity and nothing unusual or out of the ordinary was found.

Today I have a feeling that there is going to be a surprise / unexpected outcome in this case. Jmo

Might she have stopped to gas or food?

I think it was either trigger or carbuff that mentioned upstream that a likely point of interception might have been the Walmart parking lot. Agreed, but I think LE would have already checked the surveillance footage?

I'm quite baffled in this case. I think it can go in any direction. I don't have a good feeling that she is safe though. I think she might have already been harmed, but I also think there always the chance she is being held alive as discussed upstream, as I keep thinking about perps like Castro and Kibby out there walking the free world among us. Jmo

No leads via electronic footrpint is odd too, meaning if she was communicating with "an older male" as we often see here there would be evidence of this, unless maybe he gave her a burner phone.

The revenge aspect (police officer father) is scary as well.

I haven't had a chance yet to read every post here so going back to page 1, seeing if there's something I might have missed!

I'm surprised this case isn't getting more attention from the media, jmo.

Eta: might she have been intercepted as she got in her car to leave for work?

http://www.wncn.com/story/28029017/robeson-county-teen-missing-after-car-found-in-field

Sara Nicole Graham, age 18, of Fairmont left home from the 4000 block of Center Church Road to drive to work at the Walmart in Pembroke Wednesday morning at 6:30 am, said Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey.

However, Graham did not show up for work, which she should have by 7 am.

(modsnip)

The car was found empty, parked in a wheat field on the edge of a forest along East McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, Sealey said.

(modsnip)

Sheriff Kenneth Sealey asks that anyone with information about Graham's disappearance to call 910-671-3170, which is the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

What about a creepy neighbor?

I find it strange this case is not getting any attention in Raleigh.There does not seem to be any urgency that she could be in danger,central NC will be getting temps down to 0 degrees in the next 2 days.

As far as we know, the van is still in working order, correct?

From the google map posted above it seems she went missing in a rural area. How many people would typically be on the road at that hour? Are the surrounding wooded areas very dense or treacherous?

I am not sure how likely it is that a random stranger predator would be at that location at that hour and be able to get Sarah to get out of her van (if it was still in working condition). Wondering if she made plans with someone to pick her up?

Hoping she is safe somewhere warm!

Jumping off your post, maybe she was going to give a ride to a coworker? Just a shot in the dark. Maybe there's no electronic footprint of this because the arrangements were made verbally, perhaps the prior day. But no, that doesn't make sense because then wouldn't the coworker come forward and say that they were supposed to carpool? Unless something happened (fight) with her coworker...thinking out loud...

If the van was left in a very rural area, do you think anyone would notice or be bothered enough by it being there for 5 hours to call police?

Jumping off your post, I wish there was more media coverage. Maybe the perp abandoned the van and walked away on foot. Which is why maybe there should be an appeal again to the public, if they saw anything suspicious in the area, maybe someone walking alone...or taxi....

A couple thoughts. Might there be 2 perps? One to drive them back after abandoning the car? Sorry if all this has been mentioned, I'm trying to play catch up here and jumping off posts.

I don't think she ran away or left on her own accord. She has braces and knows the upkeep in them and probably couldn't afford it on her own.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

Officials are working to contact anyone Graham may have seen or spoken to before her disappearance. A search of her computer and phone records turned up little information. Graham’s cell phone appears to be off.

The Sheriff’s Office is encouraging people to share a flier with Graham’s photo and description on social media. The flier can be found on the Facebook page “Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey.”

https://www.facebook.com/2339544797...33954479787/10153023792949788/?type=1&theater

Again, a shot in the dark, any violent offenders recently released from jail in the area? Maybe they didn't have a vehicle? Argh, what happened to this young lady? Sorry if I'm throwing out stupid thoughts lol.

The way the articles are written it does not sound like the vehicle was on or near the road, it sounds like it was either driven across the field to be deserted by the woodline or perhaps there is a cowpath to drive between the woodline and the field....This does not sound like a girl that ran away or is taking a break. I would think she would have left it in a parking lot or at least pulled it onto the side of the road, this leads me to think the worst. IMHO

Agreed.

Could this be an area the perp(s) is familiar with? Trails? Hunting, etc?

Might the perp have returned after dumping the vehicle via some sort of trail?

Also, the "treeline" reminds me of Travis Forbes.

A thought for no reason in particular, any grave yards near by?

Agreed.

Could this be an area the perp(s) is familiar with? Trails? Hunting, etc?

Might the perp have returned after dumping the vehicle via some sort of trail?

Also, the "treeline" reminds me of Travis Forbes.

A thought for no reason in particular, any grave yards near by?

Would somebody familiar with early morning patterns there or who may have stood out during those times be a consideration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1