NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started a map of points of interest in Sara's disappearance. It's a work in progress, and I will be adding the search areas and other points, but I wanted to go ahead and get the link out there. If anyone has suggestions for points to add, or if anyone has corrections for any of the points, please let me know! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

ETA: The map should be current now, so if it is missing anything let me know. If you want information on any of the points, when you click on them there will be quotes and links from MSM.

:bump:

I was thinking more in terms that she was the last one to leave the house, and something could have happened to her then. That would make it more likely that she planned something -- having somebody pick her up, for instance.

Or she could have been abducted at the house (and forced into her vehicle) if she was the last one to leave?

If this were planned somehow and she was going to meet up with someone or take off or whatever, one would think some evidence of that would have been found already in her social media/texting/email activity.

Agreed, and this is what always troubled me the most about AH's case.

I wonder how she got along with her stepmom, and if she had any friends in NC.

I wonder how she got along with her stepmom, and if she had any friends in NC.

It doesn't sound like, from what various members of her family and a friend from TX have said to MSM that, anything was amiss with the family.

She was new to the area. If she weren't just a victim of opportunity, and this was specific to her, then where would the areas of exposure be for her, as her communications may have not provided any clues, that the pubic knows of? We know of work, but where else?

If that were the case, they'd certainly have some sort of video of it. I hope they do.

Not necessarily. Surveillance cameras at businesses are usually directed towards protecting the business's property. They're looking for people breaking in, vandalizing, stealing, that sort of thing. Even if the entire lot is covered, often employee parking isn't. And the video is often of very poor quality. I hope they would have something that they maybe aren't telling us about, but it won't surprise me at all if they don't.

Or she could have been abducted at the house (and forced into her vehicle) if she was the last one to leave?

Yes, that would be very possible. In that case it could even be a crime of opportunity. Somebody bad just happening to be driving past to see her getting into the car.

I dunno. It seems like almost anything is possible. But I just don't have a good feeling about it.

I don't recall seeing if it's stated how long she's worked at Walmart. Anyone know? Also, we've had conflicting times as to how long she's lived in NC--from 3 to 6 months.

Not necessarily. Surveillance cameras at businesses are usually directed towards protecting the business's property. They're looking for people breaking in, vandalizing, stealing, that sort of thing. Even if the entire lot is covered, often employee parking isn't. And the video is often of very poor quality. I hope they would have something that they maybe aren't telling us about, but it won't surprise me at all if they don't.

Walmart is the sort of place that has so many cameras, and employees usually park just farther back in the same lots as the public; I dunno. Maybe I'm just trying to be hopeful because this does seem more like an abduction-type scenario.

Graham’s coworkers at Walmart had not heard from her either. She normally arrives at work at about 7 a.m."
“[Graham’s parents] said it was out of her character to do this,”
Sheriff Kenneth Sealey is reported to state here, where, as JerseyGirl has pointed out, a couple of her customers comment. It seems like she was expected at work, as well as in touch with co-workers who haven't heard from Sara since she disappeared.

No updates from the Sheriff yet

I can't get past a feeling that a "youthful offender" who had dealings with her stepmom is behind this. I realize her Dad's in law enforcement too, but I keep thinking it might be a younger perp who is a little bit off the radar...not completely off the radar, but maybe someone who has folks thinking "he or she has been turning their life around and wouldn't do this." She might stop to help a young person who didn't look threatening and then was surprised...

I can't get past a feeling that a "youthful offender" who had dealings with her stepmom is behind this. I realize her Dad's in law enforcement too, but I keep thinking it might be a younger perp who is a little bit off the radar...not completely off the radar, but maybe someone who has folks thinking "he or she has been turning their life around and wouldn't do this." She might stop to help a young person who didn't look threatening and then was surprised...

What about a woman? Do you think she might stop then?

That's possible too. I can imagine as a child of law enforcement, she's been taught to be cautious. But if it's someone she knows from work, whether co-worker or customer, that could be enough to make her drop her guard. And she might be likely to want to offer help to someone she knows who appears to be in distress.

I can totally see it being somebody she knew from work or other activities. Maybe a guy she had turned down but didn't feel threatened by.

Yes, that would be very possible. In that case it could even be a crime of opportunity. Somebody bad just happening to be driving past to see her getting into the car.

I dunno. It seems like almost anything is possible. But I just don't have a good feeling about it.

A quote from the latest article concerning Sara's well-being.

As Sara’s father put it, little has been found but nothing, as far as he knew, had been found to suggest she isn’t alive and well. Nothing suspicious was found around the abandoned Chevrolet Astro, and a search of Sara’s cell phone records turned up little.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151804762/Search-yields-little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member