NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so baffling. A young lady, who hadn't lived in the area with her dad for very long, just vanishes, and apparently not that far from home (if we believe the abduction happened where the van was found). Sara drew somebody's attention to her after moving in with dad and stepmom. I really hope LE isn't as clueless as we are here on WS, because the more time that passes without Sara being found, the more grim it appears the outcome may be.

It's just so baffling. A young lady, who hadn't lived in the area with her dad for very long, just vanishes, and apparently not that far from home (if we believe the abduction happened where the van was found). Sara drew somebody's attention to her after moving in with dad and stepmom. I really hope LE isn't as clueless as we are here on WS, because the more time that passes without Sara being found, the more grim it appears the outcome may be.

It is highly possible she is alive and well and will at some point come home. She is 18 and that means she is a typical girl, wanting what all kids that age want and that could mean some freedom or new friends or missed her old friends. I am hoping she is not going to end up like so many here. My neighbor has a son that runs away now. Twice. He is about 17, just moved in with the mom, used to live with dad. Lots of changes and fights over there. She files the missing person reports and a week later he is back home. I hope this will end the same way. She is smart, she will figure this out if the situation isn't right. There is a lot of humiliation associated with running off, all the press and then have to come home, especially if your parents are LE. So keep praying that we have a good outcome. Some case you can see right off the bat, there was foul play, and POI. I am hoping for the best here.

I was specifically responding to your post #872, second paragraph.

I interpreted that as you you outright asking if she has OCD. So I responded that I don't think it's relevant if she had any issues, although it's been noted she does not. So thanks for explaining.

Your themed idea that the scene was super clean like the "idea of OCD" is an interesting way to view it. Perhaps there's something to it that will help find Sara.

As for Sara, she's just a girl doing her thang, trying to get started on her life. I'm sure your question about her having a routine is also accurate. But then, I also have a very regimented and predictable routine during the work week too. I don't think it's necessarily OCD perfect, but for the most part I'm easy to find by those who know me.

Do you think it's possible the perfection of the crime scene (location of van) is so clean and staged because someone who knows their way around LE is involved?

I don't know if it an Le or anything like that, lets not go that far.., I think whom ever did his, has done this before also progressed to this level of perfection. This woman matched the perfection( traits) of person of interest liking( the taker) , its planned very well. The whole crime is just text book kidnapping even the van is helping the matters of the criminal, with it being a white van, this is a commercial area and rural. You see vans like this all day/ I think the whole thing is just too perfect from the location down to her life.

I think we cant mixed your routine with Sara routine, its not a fair to Sara. I feel Her private background is more no nonsense from the parent career perspective. Dad a cop , mother in the military , step mom some kind police authority for young adults. I don't think they took any slacking off, I also think Sara didn't give any.

I think her routine was maybe watched, if that is the case. Everything just played into this person hand. A Van like that are at the top of list in kidnapping /abductions. I remember petitions from folks to get gmc/ chevy to stop making them because of that fact to moot. .

All I can say is this person is maybe an advance serial or is using a textbook abduction within the surrounding area from this young woman daily routine. That area just goes for miles. I assumed she would be found in the corn fields there. That's not the case here.

In my mind the scary thing about this all is not this abduction out right, Its that this person might still be there. Once an advance serial find a perfect area they stick to it. Maybe not locally but they do comeback for more. Because its perfect. I hope its not the case here.

I honestly feel she didn't make it far that day.. I assumed 45min-1hr drive to work but its actually 30 minutes which make this 20~25mins because travel is based on traffic, not alot of that in this area.. This shaves a lot time off any statement if they are factual. Who ever worked , worked quickly.

She would have been at work or the surrounding area in 20 mins, which is more open to the eyes. I really don't see her getting that far. If Le can find her avg time to work( arrival). This support this view. I assume she got to work at 6.50~7:15 everyday she went. This would give her some down time for breakfast before she works. I assume this is proper thinking for a morning worker, teen or not.
I think her shift started at 7:30.

So I think this looks about correct.

BBM. http://www.wncn.com/story/28029017/robeson-county-teen-missing-after-car-found-in-field

However, Graham did not show up for work, which she should have by 7 am.

I hope her family has answers soon. I pray she's safe and on her way home to her loved ones.

If Sara had left on her own, even if the family had no idea where she is now, there wouldn't be any doubt cast on her father and stepmother. There wouldn't be an effort mounted for her safe return or to solve a crime.

A simple note to say I've gone and everyone could sleep easier at night. And Sara could have taken her things without fear. She would have done that much; I believe so.

ETA: But if you did just go away without thinking, Sara call home. Because your family is waiting for you with open arms.

I think so too, Han. Even just a quick note, she seems responsible enough to have said something.

Coming up on the one month anniversary of Sara being missing :(.

I would think that if she was voluntarily missing the FBI, SBI and 36 agencies would have been able to track her down by now?

Anxiously awaiting an update/lead in this case from LE/MSM...

Everything is jmo.

C;mon guys, dig dig dig...any other attacks on women / women missing in the area? There has goooot to be something out there we are not finding...

(Kibby and Castro didn't have a record...neither did ARS (juvenile)...

Maybe we should be digging further back, like a couple years back...

The family should hire Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch, and search the area with drones, like they did with Christina Morris.

This is so sad, I feel like yelling out my window right now, it seems like nothing is being done to find her.

Deputies also conducted a foot search of the Centerville area."This is actually a foot search. They are searching every stretch of woods from her house to where her vehicle was located. We covered a lot of territory. That's acres and acres," said Thompson.
Deputies have searched the area several times since Graham went missing, using helicopters, bloodhounds and four wheelers to canvass the area.

This is some information I found about the search.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1162631#.VPVRs4Y8KrU

I think some evil enemy of her father took her. I know that's opinionated. But this crime is just too perfect.

Sara just seems like she was trying hard to get to know everyone who loved her. And they were trying to love her too. And only someone really evil would try to get at someone this way. Seems like they've been thinking about this for a long time; they had it all worked out.

Has anyone questioned about the step mother's family? Did Sara have step brothers, cousins, uncles that were hanging around?

I am finally caught up on this thread. Questions.

1. Typically in missing persons cases they look at the family and work out from there, has this been done? Has the family been questioned and cleared? I realize they are LE but that shouldn't exempt them from suspicion.

2. And this has been asked repeatedly, but WHY did Sara move to NC instead of CA with her mom?

3. How often did Sara visit her dad prior to her moving there?

4. How far from her dad's house was the van found?

My thoughts, someone hid in the back of the van before Sara left that morning and directed her where to go.

I've also considered the idea that someone syphoned the gas out of the van into cans then waited for her to run out of gas, pick her up, put the gas back into the van and whisk Sara away.

I looked at the map on post 153. It is great and you have everything marked. Can we get it linked to the first page, it would be there if anyone needed to look at it. So just stuff again I wonder about.

Did the media or LE ask the public to notice if anyone in the area took time off or was acting strangely? If it was someone in the local area, maybe they called off work or took vacation time or just disappeared. Maybe had scratches or marks on them?

I see the interstate is very close to where the car was found, I95. So perhaps they went into another car and got on the interstate. State line is close.

Also I was thinking about the car. Who locks up the car when you kidnap someone? I wonder if the keys were in it? I can only think of a few reasons to lock up a car, one is out of habit, one is out of respect for the owner if they find it, other than that, not sure. I mean you are leaving it out in a open field to be found.

I also wonder if her dad or step mom would know if any cloths were missing. I know we don't always know what our kids have, but maybe just maybe she ran away with another friend, male or female. I just want to hang onto that, it is the best outcome. So you don't have to argue that one.

Someone may have been in the car, but that makes it hard to get away with your victim if you leave the car behind. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Oh and tracks, were there any other tracks found in the field leading to or from? or any evidence of more than one person or even one person leaving through the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8