NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally caught up on this thread. Questions.

1. Typically in missing persons cases they look at the family and work out from there, has this been done? Has the family been questioned and cleared? I realize they are LE but that shouldn't exempt them from suspicion.
Questioned, yes. Cleared, we don't know. Exempt from suspicion, don't think so.

2. And this has been asked repeatedly, but WHY did Sara move to NC instead of CA with her mom?
All we know is to live with her father.

3. How often did Sara visit her dad prior to her moving there?
We believe infrequently.

4. How far from her dad's house was the van found?
She left from the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road. Her van was found at the intersection of McDonald and chicken Road. approximately six miles

My thoughts, someone hid in the back of the van before Sara left that morning and directed her where to go.

I've also considered the idea that someone syphoned the gas out of the van into cans then waited for her to run out of gas, pick her up, put the gas back into the van and whisk Sara away.
Some good ideas.

I looked at the map on post 153. It is great and you have everything marked. Can we get it linked to the first page, it would be there if anyone needed to look at it. So just stuff again I wonder about.

Did the media or LE ask the public to notice if anyone in the area took time off or was acting strangely? If it was someone in the local area, maybe they called off work or took vacation time or just disappeared. Maybe had scratches or marks on them?

I see the interstate is very close to where the car was found, I95. So perhaps they went into another car and got on the interstate. State line is close.

Also I was thinking about the car. Who locks up the car when you kidnap someone? I wonder if the keys were in it? I can only think of a few reasons to lock up a car, one is out of habit, one is out of respect for the owner if they find it, other than that, not sure. I mean you are leaving it out in a open field to be found.

I also wonder if her dad or step mom would know if any cloths were missing. I know we don't always know what our kids have, but maybe just maybe she ran away with another friend, male or female. I just want to hang onto that, it is the best outcome. So you don't have to argue that one.

Someone may have been in the car, but that makes it hard to get away with your victim if you leave the car behind. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Oh and tracks, were there any other tracks found in the field leading to or from? or any evidence of more than one person or even one person leaving through the field.

The keys were taken from the van and there were no tracks that we are aware of.

I also wonder if her dad or step mom would know if any cloths were missing

Just curious if anyone else has wondered if any cloths were missing. Oh, maybe this means clothes. Probably a problem with AutoCorrect. Still a person might take a blanket.

Just curious if anyone else has wondered if any cloths were missing. Oh, maybe this means clothes. Probably a problem with AutoCorrect. Still a person might take a blanket.

Yes, I meant cloths. Sometimes I type too fast.

It's one month today. My goal for today: try to encourage some local news reporting about Sara.

It's one month today. My goal for today: try to encourage some local news reporting about Sara.
Han, you rock! I hope you light up the screens! LE has been very tight lipped. There may be nothing to report. However, a one month mark is newsworthy and it would be nice to remind people to try to remember things about Sara that they heard or saw.

The keys were taken from the van and there were no tracks that we are aware of.

Hard to find tracks in a corn field also its snowing on the east coast a lot, I don't know if it snowed in Nc that area.

Le should read this closely and set a trap.

Today I'm thinking someone kidnapped her. if she planed this whole thing, she would have packed some clothes. She would have just said to her dad, I'm going back to Moms, and went somewhere else. She could have just waited for her dad and step mom leave and got picked up from her home.

So now you have her leaving to go to work. She drives down her street and was approached by someone, probably two people because one would somehow get into her car with a gun pointed at her. The other car follows. They stop, they put her in their trunk, the other person pulls into the access road and parks her car, taking her purse, etc and gets into the other car and leaves. Now this has to be fast because her dad and step mom are leaving also and can be spotted. The question is why, why kidnap her? Revenge? IMO, I think so probably because of the Police Dept scandal

Her car was found so close to the Fairmont Police Dept also.

I looked at the map on post 153. It is great and you have everything marked. Can we get it linked to the first page, it would be there if anyone needed to look at it.
<respectfully snipped>

I sent bessie a direct link to the original post about the map (#109) and asked her to post it at the beginning of any new threads (cross my fingers that she is found and we don't need any new threads!) so that should help with ease of access in the future!

I've added the map link to the opening post of this thread, and will carry it over to subsequent threads.

SBHack's Case Map

trigger said:
Her car was found so close to the Fairmont Police Dept also.

Why is it that you consider the intersection of McDonald Rd. and Chicken Road so close to the Fairmont Police Dept? I mapped it at 6 miles and 7 miles to the Robeson County Sheriff's Department?

One thing that gets me is that there have been so few searches done. I know there's an awful lot of land to search there, but if it were my daughter? I'd be out there doing it. I'm also a little puzzled as to why her mom hasn't come to NC to look for her, to raise awareness and hopefully get some renewed media interest, as well. Maybe she can't financially, but I feel like even the internet or Sara's family would help if she wanted to?

It just feels like, after a month... everyone forgot about Sara. Maybe I'm being too harsh but this feels hinky to me... or like they suspect suicide or something. I just don't know.

One thing that gets me is that there have been so few searches done. I know there's an awful lot of land to search there, but if it were my daughter? I'd be out there doing it. I'm also a little puzzled as to why her mom hasn't come to NC to look for her, to raise awareness and hopefully get some renewed media interest, as well. Maybe she can't financially, but I feel like even the internet or Sara's family would help if she wanted to?

It just feels like, after a month... everyone forgot about Sara. Maybe I'm being too harsh but this feels hinky to me... or like they suspect suicide or something. I just don't know.

JMO I feel she walked away!

Why is it that you consider the intersection of McDonald Rd. and Chicken Road so close to the Fairmont Police Dept? I mapped it at 6 miles and 7 miles to the Robeson County Sheriff's Department?

I thought it was 3 miles. 7 minutes away. I was also thinking their shift change. Cops getting off work and cops driving to work.

I thought it was 3 miles. 7 minutes away. I was also thinking their shift change. Cops getting off work and cops driving to work.

Anything else happen that morning or overnight, I wonder, in police reports and such? Between Fairmont and Lumberton, taking a cursory look at other abductions or kidnappings, the few seems drug related.

Save the Next Girl got the ball rolling on awareness for Sara Nicole Graham very quickly. It seems to me if the family and LE wanted public awareness, it wouldn't take much effort, but that their sitting tight may have something to do with the circumstances of the case, going by what 808paradise mentioned in posts upthread.

None of know what Sara's mother has done or is doing and we certainly cannot know what she suspects. I'm pretty sure no one has forgotten her, except maybe the media.

Here's the screenshot from my search.image.jpg

But what I was asking are you saying you think the van was left in an obvious place to be seen by the police?

Anything else happen that morning or overnight, I wonder, in police reports and such? Between Fairmont and Lumberton, taking a cursory look at other abductions or kidnappings, the few seems drug related.

Save the Next Girl got the ball rolling on awareness for Sara Nicole Graham very quickly. It seems to me if the family and LE wanted public awareness, it wouldn't take much effort, but that their sitting tight may have something to do with the circumstances of the case, going by what 808paradise mentioned in posts upthread.

What circumstances of the case were mentioned? Just to be on the same page.

What circumstances of the case were mentioned? Just to be on the same page.

Well, I have checked what 808 said. But, I don't know what you are referring to. You could be more specific if the information is already on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member