NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how one family pleaded for the return of their daughter and acknowledged public support. I'm just asking you to watch it, it's inspiring and uplifting. Everyone will not respond in the same way; each of us is very different. Our circumstances vary considerably from one to another. But in this video you will see displayed the love of a family, the dignity, grace, and courage of a couple doing everything in their power to bring their daughter home. Maybe, at least, we will be inspired by it to greater diligence in ensuring Sara's return.

Graham's plead for daughter's return

Thank you. That proves a lot of things with this case that prove it was 30 min or less drive. Which proves the point assumed made of before she didn't get far tha morning, if she drove. We can see that as valid now.
Right you are, Window. Wherever she went, I can assure you, she didn't get there on her own steam. Also, perhaps there's another vehicle involved. Any other vehicles searched? Beginning, of course, with those most likely to have been at her disposal (not a play on words).

Hard to find tracks in a corn field also its snowing on the east coast a lot, I don't know if it snowed in Nc that area.

Le should read this closely and set a trap.
Not to split hairs ... but, I think it was a wheat field, Window!

There's a possible scenario I've thought of. Someone who lived nearby who could have observed their comings and going from his own home possibly using a telescope. In that way he would have known the time she generally left. He may have even poked around among the vehicles at night seeing which if any were locked. Of course a person can get in a car if they know what they're doing even if it's locked.

So this person comes over before the time Sara will be leaving, hides in the van and the rest takes care of itself. With a weapon Sara could be forced to drive to the site where she will be held. It doesn't take much time since the site is probably nearby. After securing Sara he leaves to dump the van while it's still dark.

Just one of several possibilities.

Well it's your turn to point out the obvious holes in my story. Like what if the vehicles were locked in the garage? What if there were two big dogs in the yard who could bite you from 10 feet away?

How's this one? What if Sara would have just run the van off the road before letting that guy abduct her?

The guy would have some obvious traits. He's probably fairly small and could hide in a van easily. I think he's an outdoorsman hunts jackrabbits and turkey. He's probably driven across a wheat field before and knows how to leave without leaving tracks. He'd have to be in pretty good shape to hoof it back the 6 miles to the location near Sara's home.

Of course the guy in my scenario could have had an accomplice to take him home from the wheatfield. But having an accomplice that's so messy.

One thing that gets me is that there have been so few searches done. I know there's an awful lot of land to search there, but if it were my daughter? I'd be out there doing it. I'm also a little puzzled as to why her mom hasn't come to NC to look for her, to raise awareness and hopefully get some renewed media interest, as well. Maybe she can't financially, but I feel like even the internet or Sara's family would help if she wanted to? It just feels like, after a month... everyone forgot about Sara. Maybe I'm being too harsh but this feels hinky to me... or like they suspect suicide or something. I just don't know.

ITA, Granola. When the father asks in some video footage I saw where he commented (something to the effect of ...): "I ask myself if I could/should be doing more." The answer is a resounding: H**L YEAH! Drum up some interest in searching for Sara; organize a prayer vigil ... put up some posters and hand out some flyers, but don't just sit idly by and say how hard it is on you!

ITA, Granola. When the father asks in some video footage I saw where he commented (something to the effect of ...): "I ask myself if I could/should be doing more." The answer is a resounding: H**L YEAH! Drum up some interest in searching for Sara; organize a prayer vigil ... put up some posters and hand out some flyers, but don't just sit idly by and say how hard it is on you!

Hmmm. I didn't get that impression. At all.

That said there's a whole lot more someone could be doing.

Left a message at the sheriffs Facebook this morning asking if there'd be a press conference this being the one month anniversary and all. I suggested that they just get out the information about the van, just mention an Astro van and the year and color. I thought it might just jog some memories. Got a message back saying "oh yes we still have the van."

There's a possible scenario I've thought of. Someone who lived nearby who could have observed their comings and going from his own home possibly using a telescope. In that way he would have known the time she generally left. He may have even poked around among the vehicles at night seeing which if any were locked. Of course a person can get in a car if they know what they're doing even if it's locked.

So this person comes over before the time Sara will be leaving, hides in the van and the rest takes care of itself. With a weapon Sara could be forced to drive to the site where she will be held. It doesn't take much time since the site is probably nearby. After securing Sara he leaves to dump the van while it's still dark.
Just one of several possibilities.

Han, cudos for creativity, but I don't think she ever left for work that morning of Wed., 02/04/2015 at 6:30 a.m.

Hannah Graham's parents just stood up there and made their plea looking like they were so tired they might fall down at any moment. And they didn't say how tough they had it. Classy.

Han, cudos for creativity, but I don't think she ever left for work that morning of Wed., 02/04/2015 at 6:30 a.m.

We haven't been told of any evidence that indicates that.

ETA: Or have we?

We haven't been told of any evidence that indicates that.

ETA: Or have we?

We haven't been told any evidence that doesn't indicate that either...

Kdg411

We haven't been told any evidence that doesn't indicate that either...

Kdg411
There were the statements: she was leaving for work, she was heading out, I remember saying with emphasis no one ever saw her leave. I was informed that parents routinely do not see their children leave nor know what they are wearing. And they do not know their route to work which can vary daily. At least that's what I was told.

No one ever said they saw her leave. No one ever said they saw her in her van getting ready to leave.

I think the most significant thing I remember anyone saying that seemed consistent with leaving for work is, "she was wearing her Walmart vest. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy