NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As one astute poster in this thread previously observed: the "abandoned" Chevy Astro Van, found in a wheat field, had been carefully secured -- locked even -- but with no trace of Sara inside (except maybe her cellphone which had been turned off). Something is definitely rotten in Denmark.

If the van was left in a very rural area, do you think anyone would notice or be bothered enough by it being there for 5 hours to call police?

PURE SPECULATION ONLY ON MY PART: The only one who'd be bothered enough would be the indfividual who left it there. That person would want to get the ball rolling on the "missing woman." Notice that all reports of "the phone call" that reported the suspicious vehicle (thus setting the wheels in motion that something had gone awry with this young woman) has not been attributed to any particular individual, or even an "anonymous" caller. MY OPINION ONLY

It has not been reported that anyone actually saw her leave for work.

It has been reported that she was wearing her blue Walmart employee vest and that everything was A-ok when she left for work that morning. For our purposes, the eyewitness details are lacking by whomever actually saw Sara that morning before she left for work allegedly driving the white Chevy Astro van. To my knowledge, there have been no media interviews (or public appearances) with either her father or her stepmother. We don't have much to work with.

Has anyone taken a polygraph?

When I strung these posts together along with relevant comments you used in the posts, I felt I got very good flavor of what you're saying, that being that the people closest to the person have the best opportunity to cause them harm. They have access to them and to the knowledge of what they would be expected to do (what they would wear, when they would leave, even what route they would take.) That's why that scenario is looked at so closely by LE as I am sure it is being looked at now. Maybe that's why we don't sleuth that theory here at Websleuths , because it is so closely investigated. It could be I'm still reading you wrong; set me straight if that's the case.

I never said she cleaned the crime area. I said her routine was like Ocd and she did everything her parent always asked she followed a routine all her life. So her running off or anything of that nature is out the question.

I want to know did she have a daily routine not that she had Ocd outright. I'm painting a theme with that., I put money on it that she did. I put money on her room is cleaned. Her clothed are washed. Her hair brush empty, her sock in perfect ball( she had a living routine). But the only thing out of line is she is missing. Someone don't know here routine. We know someone took her, we don't have go to far into that because that's a long journey that were going do anyway..

I know she didn't get far that day driving. If she ever drove.

But the fact show this crime was planned from the start. I want to know when did get her Nc driving permits.? How long was she driving to work. If this was her fathers car , I assume he drove it to work or if not at sometimes ? When last time he drove it. If He turned the car over to her, when did they do this paper work.? Hw many miles where on the van when gave it to her. when was last time it got a oil change, and state inspection.

This whole crime was a theme. IMo Just like the them I gave with Ocd.. this crime is almost the same everything in perfect order.

She is 18. She wouldn't have to get a permit to drive just transfer her license from another state. Or take a test if this was her 1st license.

Close by? What gives you this strong seeming impression?

I honestly feel she didn't make it far that day.. I assumed 45min-1hr drive to work but its actually 30 minutes which make this 20~25mins because travel is based on traffic, not alot of that in this area.. This shaves a lot time off any statement if they are factual. Who ever worked , worked quickly.

She would have been at work or the surrounding area in 20 mins, which is more open to the eyes. I really don't see her getting that far. If Le can find her avg time to work( arrival). This support this view. I assume she got to work at 6.50~7:15 everyday she went. This would give her some down time for breakfast before she works. I assume this is proper thinking for a morning worker, teen or not.
I think her shift started at 7:30.

So I think this looks about correct.

I honestly feel she didn't make it far that day.. I assumed 45min-1hr drive to work but its actually 30 minutes which make this 20~25mins because travel is based on traffic, not alot of that in this area.. This shaves a lot time off any statement if they are factual. Who ever worked , worked quickly.

She would have been at work or the surrounding area in 20 mins, which is more open to the eyes. I really don't see her getting that far. If Le can find her avg time to work( arrival). This support this view. I assume she got to work at 6.50~7:15 everyday she went. This would give her some down time for breakfast before she works. I assume this is proper thinking for a morning worker, teen or not.
I think her shift started at 7:30.

So I think this looks about correct.

Fascinating. I hadn't considered as you describe it. I'm not understanding which part is correct exactly? Sorry, but can you explain, it sounds like there's something there.

I didn't know she had one , a license or ever drove before. This is why I started with permits..

I understand all of the rest, we need to know when those occurred. I assumed she wasn't driving when she 1st arrived, I don't she had job either. I assume someone drove her to work to get this job to start. It take a while for the papers to come though as honest through Dmv.

The time of arrival to work. I don't think she was ever late for work. She needed those extra minutes for down time, This is very common for morning workers.

I want to know did she have a daily routine not that she had Ocd outright.
I was specifically responding to your post #872, second paragraph.
I just want to know a minor detail, did she have Ocd.?
I interpreted that as you you outright asking if she has OCD. So I responded that I don't think it's relevant if she had any issues, although it's been noted she does not. So thanks for explaining.

Your themed idea that the scene was super clean like the "idea of OCD" is an interesting way to view it. Perhaps there's something to it that will help find Sara.

As for Sara, she's just a girl doing her thang, trying to get started on her life. I'm sure your question about her having a routine is also accurate. But then, I also have a very regimented and predictable routine during the work week too. I don't think it's necessarily OCD perfect, but for the most part I'm easy to find by those who know me.

Do you think it's possible the perfection of the crime scene (location of van) is so clean and staged because someone who knows their way around LE is involved?

I wonder if Zackary Locklear has been seen since February 4th.

He is the 18-year-old who's now been identified as the suspect who killed two people (Tanishia Graham and Izaak Bridges) near Hope Mills, NC on January 11th. One of the reasons I've brought this up is that he is believed to be in Robeson County. There are several articles out there describing the shooting and etc, but here's the latest one in The Robesonian http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151983856/County-teen-named-suspect-in-murder-of-2
"According to Sheriff Earl “Moose” Butler’s Facebook page, Locklear is considered “armed and dangerous and should not be approached.”"

Zachary Locklear surrendered today. No connection with Sara's case.

http://m.news-record.com/news/crime...b14-c034-11e4-b561-73694a5af227.html?mode=jqm

The time of arrival to work. I don't think she was ever late for work. She needed those extra minutes for down time, This is very common for morning workers.

Hmm, so you see her with OCD and needing down time, interesting. Thanks for explaining, I don't see it as you do still, sorry, I must be missing something you're trying to point out.

I see no reason to doubt you in any way, and am so used to the egg on my face from the truths time reveals on whom to trust, so realize to some extent you have no reason to mislead. I very much appreciate your setting things straight and can guess at possible reasons why the case is progressing as such. The family seems so solid, but their pain and consternation at this point must seem unendurable to them, endured with their love for Sara, I imagine.

It doesn't seem to me like doubting someone to ask them what qualifies them to answer questions as if they're an insider. I'm practically a newbie here but already I've heard people being urged numerous times to become registered as an insider. That tells me there's a process in place, although I'm not sure what it is. Why 808 is not being urged to do this I don't know and I can't guess but I'm happy to welcome them to the discussion.

It doesn't seem to me like doubting someone to ask them what qualifies them to answer questions as if they're an insider. I'm practically a newbie here but already I've heard people being urged numerous times to become registered as an insider. That tells me there's a process in place, although I'm not sure what it is. Why 808 is not being urged to do this I don't know and I can't guess but I'm happy to welcome them to the discussion.
Perhaps they had discussions in PM that we are not privy to. Nonetheless, unless someone is a VI here, we will all just have to consider it speculation, like everyone else.

As I said, I'm not offended by anyone being skeptical. The family member wishes to remain totally anonymous. That means I am unable to be a verified insider. You can choose to believe that I am telling the truth, or you can remain skeptical and take my postings as opinions. It doesn't make any difference to me, nor will it change how or what I post. I am just trying to help find Sara.

I have no dog in this fight. I don't know Sara personally and I don't know any of you. LE is being very tight lipped, so I try to help answer what I can without compromising the investigation or the anonymity of my friend.

Han, from the posts I read here from you, you are intelligent and articulate. I respect you. I have no wish to be confrontational. I'm sorry I can't give you the proof you desire.

As I said, I'm not offended by anyone being skeptical. The family member wishes to remain totally anonymous. That means I am unable to be a verified insider. You can choose to believe that I am telling the truth, or you can remain skeptical and take my postings as opinions. It doesn't make any difference to me, nor will it change how or what I post. I am just trying to help find Sara.

I have no dog in this fight. I don't know Sara personally and I don't know any of you. LE is being very tight lipped, so I try to help answer what I can without compromising the investigation or the anonymity of my friend.

Han, from the posts I read here from you, you are intelligent and articulate. I respect you. I have no wish to be confrontational. I'm sorry I can't give you the proof you desire.

bbm

I take you at your word and can understand the circumstances completely. You seem to a have a sharp distinguished sense of things. Your friends are fortunate that you choose to have their backs on WS or anywhere else.

I'm guessing Sara really likes different shades of blue, bright strong primary colors. I love her taste in the colors she picks from the few pictures I've seen. She has her own sense of color is my impression. Just observations, you don't need to ask about, or anything. I think everyone we know we build who they are from our impressions of them in our heads, I have yet to know anyone as they know themselves. It's my impressions of them I love or avoid. My impression of Sara is that her kindness, decency and that easy gentle wisdom one senses in her, may have drawn somebody very unkind to her.

I take you at your word, and can understand the circumstances completely. You seem to a have a sharp distinguished sense of things. Your friends are fortunate that you choose to have their backs on WS or anywhere else.

Thank you! That is so kind of you to say.

Sara was halfway down page 2. I was hoping it was because she had turned up safe but I was also scared there was going to be bad news. I guess it is actually because there is no new news. :(

Perhaps they had discussions in PM that we are not privy to. Nonetheless, unless someone is a VI here, we will all just have to consider it speculation, like everyone else.

What I learned recently in Christina Morris' case which thought was interesting is that even if someone is a VI, people will still choose or not choose to accept that information and question the validity of the information. In other words, even when VIs are involved, it is and can still be considered speculation by others if they wish. There are many posts by mods stating as such in CM's thread.

Everything is jmo.

ETA: I also know/understand what Han is saying about the process we have in place here for VIs.

Now, I'm not saying this is the case here, but simply for discussion (o/t), what exactly makes a VI. I mean what if someone is casual acquaintances with a person, say a friend on facebook...that might not necessarily make them knowledgeable of things going on in the investigation, but then again it might...imo a VI is a close family member, friend, or member of LE...I suppose someone who is in direct communication with the family re: the case in any capacity can be a VI, which 808 seems to be (capacity unknown)... But I understand what 808 is saying is about remaining anonymous, etc., particularly at the request of the family. I think each person here can choose to take whatever posts they want, and leave whatever posts they want, jmo.

Sara was halfway down page 2. I was hoping it was because she had turned up safe but I was also scared there was going to be bad news. I guess it is actually because there is no new news. :(

No Sara or no news that we are privy to yet...but my guess is that with 36 agencies (iirc), as well as FBI, State, etc, as and numerous search organizations, I imagine they are still process of conducting their investigation/still working on Sara's case...I imagine Internal Affairs type agencies/officers will be reviewing the case as well, considering Sara's family being in LE, as well as the prior scandals relating to the dept., etc. Jmo

*I do wonder what LE has found out yet, if anything! Will this be another case on WS where the person is not found, (for example Heather Elvis and Jessica Heeringa as of yet)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1