NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilling...

Signs say "SR 1003 CH" & "SR A22 Mc"...

We should be able to zoom in on almost the exact spoT (I know Centerville Church was reported as the cross street, but unless the street sign is wider (which it does not appear to be, looks just like the other sign to me) to include "Centerville", the cross street starts with "CH", not "CE".

Chicken SR 1003 McDNLD SR... - Edited.jpg ~ Command Center - Edited.jpg ~ Maybe the tree line or just one like it not sure - Edited.jpg

Was the vehicle's registration in the glove box? I know msm said "empty"...does this mean "empty of Sara/her personal belongings", or "empty of every single thing in the car/glovebox contents"?

When I called they said there is no news and they would have someone return my call.

I don't think they are in a hurry to return someone's call who doesn't know anything. :/

I think the timing and location would lead to something premeditated. Who is behind the premeditation is yet to be found. Who is out at 6:30am looking to abduct someone randomly in a rural area? The location of the van also leads me to believe at least one other vehicle is involved.

I know what you're saying. But just for the record I do want to say that random abductions do/can occur early in the morning.

When I called they said there is no news and they would have someone return my call.

I think Dateline should feature Sara's photo on their missing page. They are good about that. I wonder if they would be interested in her case.

It seems that this case is not getting as much publicity as it deserves....(appeals to the public, etc....)...I'm starting to wonder if there is a reason for this...

I know what you're saying. But just for the record I do want to say that random abductions do/can occur early in the morning.

Whomever left the car there, left no trace nor trail, apparently. Unless there was another car there, I don't see how that could have been achieved. If there was another car there it wasn't seen, unfortunately, or nobody has yet reported seeing it, that's known. Drivers passing earlier than 6:30 am may have seen a car there. If LE goes according to phone pings in the area they may have a chance of tracking drivers who would have driven by at that time?

Thanks for responding! I have been hoping she just took off for awhile.

Us too...still hoping...I think anything is possible, we know nothing of her mindset...

One of the things that is really bothering me though is why abandon her car in/near the field...it just seems weird to me, inconvenient...if she left on her own, why not dump the car in a parking lot...was she afraid someone might tow it/check on it? I don't think so... I just don't get it. The location of the car to me is troubling. I wish we had a picture of exactly where how her car was left. I know Han mentioned that it was likely meant to be found there....I'm trying to wrap my head around all this...I'm not so sure it was meant to be found, or at least ID'd so quickly, but its hard to tell without knowing exactly how/where. Jmo

Here, I think: https://goo.gl/maps/OACjb

Judging from where the police mobile van and other vehicles are parked, I'm guessing the "line of trees" is the one right next to the street.

Margarita, I agree. Why leave the van in the field? If she was willingly going somewhere, then it makes more sense that she would leave the van where she could access alternate transportation. Unless, I guess, someone picked her up, but again - why in a field?

Us too...still hoping...I think anything is possible, we know nothing of her mindset...

One of the things that is really bothering me though is why abandon her car in/near the field...it just seems weird to me, inconvenient...if she left on her own, why not dump the car in a parking lot...was she afraid someone might tow it/check on it? I don't think so... I just don't get it. The location of the car to me is troubling. I wish we had a picture of exactly where how her car was left. I know Han mentioned that it was likely meant to be found there....I'm trying to wrap my head around all this...I'm not so sure it was meant to be found, or at least ID'd so quickly, but its hard to tell without knowing exactly how/where.
Jmo

Yes. Exactly! Been bugging me as well.

Whomever left the car there, left no trace nor trail, apparently. Unless there was another car there, I don't see how that could have been achieved. If there was another car there it wasn't seen, unfortunately, or nobody has yet reported seeing it, that's known. Drivers passing earlier than 6:30 am may have seen a car there. If LE goes according to phone pings in the area they may have a chance of tracking drivers who would have driven by at that time?

Great idea! Do you think they would do that? Actually they should; why not?

Anyone exiting the van next to the trees would probably have had a grassy area to walk on hiding any footprints. Farm equipment can't get that close to the trees.

I think Dateline should feature Sara's photo on their missing page. They are good about that. I wonder if they would be interested in her case.

It seems that this case is not getting as much publicity as it deserves....(appeals to the public, etc....)...I'm starting to wonder if there is a reason for this...

Would that reason have anything to do with hair color, eye color, shade of skin etc ?

One of the things that is really bothering me though is why abandon her car in/near the field...it just seems weird to me, inconvenient...if she left on her own, why not dump the car in a parking lot...was she afraid someone might tow it/check on it? I don't think so... I just don't get it. The location of the car to me is troubling. I wish we had a picture of exactly where how her car was left. I know Han mentioned that it was likely meant to be found there....I'm trying to wrap my head around all this...I'm not so sure it was meant to be found, or at least ID'd so quickly, but its hard to tell without knowing exactly how/where. Jmo

Amy Lipman / WMBF News, from early on, Feb 06, '15 2:22 pm est, standing in front of the field, includes in her report a phone interview with Sara's friend in Texas.

Would that reason have anything to do with hair color, eye color, shade of skin etc ?

This aspect comes up in cases, particularly those missing of African descent...I wasn't thinking anything to do with race actually, I was thinking that maybe they are not appealing to the public because maybe they have someone in their sights?...just wondering, brainstorming, if they have a suspect(s) in mind. I've seen in other cases where if someone in LE or related to LE goes missing, this seems to be an advantage as far as publicity/urgency/resources...

Amy Lipman / WMBF News, from early on, Feb 06, '15 2:22 pm est, standing in front of the field, includes in her report a phone interview with Sara's friend in Texas.

Yeah, I don't like this field thing. I didn't like it from the beginning, and I don't like it now, jmo.

Reminds me of other cases that did not end well. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member