NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so no OCD. She was described to me as a "normal teenage girl."

Yes, the FBI has been involved from the start.

Thank you, for being here and pitching in. Very much appreciate knowing that. I hope they know WSers are pulling for them.

Yes, FindHG they know and they are grateful for the support. Thank you all for taking time from your lives to try to solve this mystery and bring Sara home.

I do not believe she has OCD, but will double check.

Also, the FBI has been involved from the start. LE and the FBI have been communicating regularly with the family.

When you stopped the nonsense the other night with regard to disabilities I was satisfied to accept your claim that you knew the family. However as concerns the FBI and their involvement from the beginning why would I accept that you know more about that than anyone else? I don't mean to be confrontational, I would just like some verification.

When you stopped the nonsense the other night with regard to disabilities I was satisfied to accept your claim that you knew the family. However as concerns the FBI and their involvement from the beginning why would I accept that you know more about that than anyone else? I don't mean to be confrontational, I would just like some verification.

This article from February 6 indicates that the FBI is involved in her search.

http://www.wral.com/robeson-county-deputy-s-daughter-reported-missing/14428753/

No offense taken. I am in pretty much daily contact with a close family member of Sara. The family member has authorized me to post a very few things, most to correct things that might be detrimental to solving the case. Such as Sara being challenged in some way. Believing that will change how you view the case. Or it could.

I'm sorry I can't give you more proof. The family member has asked me for the strictest confidence. I will certainly understand if you remain skeptical. I am just trying to help.

PURE SPECULATION ONLY ON MY PART: The only one who'd be bothered enough would be the individual who left it there. That person would want to get the ball rolling on the "missing woman." Notice that all reports of "the phone call" that reported the suspicious vehicle (thus setting the wheels in motion that something had gone awry with this young woman) has not been attributed to any particular individual, or even an "anonymous" caller. MY OPINION ONLY.

This would be very good news if it were true because law-enforcement would have something to work with. Are you also speculating law-enforcement became aware of the vehicle by some means other than a phone call? And why would you think that?

It has been reported that she was wearing her blue Walmart employee vest and that everything was A-ok when she left for work that morning. For our purposes, the eyewitness details are lacking by whomever actually saw Sara that morning before she left for work allegedly driving the white Chevy Astro van. To my knowledge, there have been no media interviews (or public appearances) with either her father or her stepmother. We don't have much to work with.

I believe the father actually made his remarks from a lectern when he addressed the volunteers who had come to help search. I've also seen him take spontaneous questions from the press but not so much of a factual nature.

Could you address the issues of who saw Sara and what she drove a little more directly? I may be misinterpreting what you mean by your remarks. Thank you.

Is it a coincidence that the 13th item in the list of the things Robert Fulghum learned in kindergarten is this:

13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.

It's almost a requisite for adulthood to ignore this rule. And yet we learn time and again just how vulnerable we are when we go out into the world. Has it really been 3 1/2 weeks since Sara's been seen by the people who love her? It's hard to even think of how difficult that must be.

Dear God, help Sara to know how hard people are working to make sure she comes home again.

image.jpg

Han, you bring to the table the necessity to think abstractly. Sometimes though, I get completely lost with the intended message. Not this time. We teach our kids about stranger danger, but as adults we gloss over it. We think we are smarter, more aware, invincible. But you are right, it's a foolish and misguided illusion. We are as vulnerable as a small child when we allow our politeness and kind hearts overtake our sensibility.

As a woman, I was guilty of that in the past. In the past. Not now.

Dont you have to be 21 to get your class A license.

Idk about being 21 to get a Class A license but maybe you just need a CDL license. She would have to take a written exam. So that would be looked at by the FBI !!

Idk about being 21 to get a Class A license but maybe you just need a CDL license. She would have to take a written exam. So that would be looked at by the FBI !!
You also have to have "x" amount of practice hours logged with a licensed driver, and take a driving test.

No offense taken. I am in pretty much daily contact with a close family member of Sara. The family member has authorized me to post a very few things, most to correct things that might be detrimental to solving the case. Such as Sara being challenged in some way. Believing that will change how you view the case. Or it could.

I'm sorry I can't give you more proof. The family member has asked me for the strictest confidence. I will certainly understand if you remain skeptical. I am just trying to help.

I see no reason to doubt you in any way, and am so used to the egg on my face from the truths time reveals on whom to trust, so realize to some extent you have no reason to mislead. I very much appreciate your setting things straight and can guess at possible reasons why the case is progressing as such. The family seems so solid, but their pain and consternation at this point must seem unendurable to them, endured with their love for Sara, I imagine.

I don't see how the victim being OCD or not is related to cleaning a crime scene so as not to get caught, and I don't think we should try to peg Sara as someone with an issue. She's just a girl, and if some jerk did something unthinkable to her, being OCD or any other thing is irrelevant.

I never said she cleaned the crime area. I said her routine was like Ocd and she did everything her parent always asked she followed a routine all her life. So her running off or anything of that nature is out the question.

I want to know did she have a daily routine not that she had Ocd outright. I'm painting a theme with that., I put money on it that she did. I put money on her room is cleaned. Her clothed are washed. Her hair brush empty, her sock in perfect ball( she had a living routine). But the only thing out of line is she is missing. Someone don't know here routine. We know someone took her, we don't have go to far into that because that's a long journey that were going do anyway..

I know she didn't get far that day driving. If she ever drove.

But the fact show this crime was planned from the start. I want to know when did get her Nc driving permits.? How long was she driving to work. If this was her fathers car , I assume he drove it to work or if not at sometimes ? When last time he drove it. If He turned the car over to her, when did they do this paper work.? Hw many miles where on the van when gave it to her. when was last time it got a oil change, and state inspection.

This whole crime was a theme. IMo Just like the them I gave with Ocd.. this crime is almost the same everything in perfect order.

I never said she cleaned the crime area. I said her routine was like Ocd and she did everything her parent always asked she followed a routine all her life. So her running off or anything of that nature is out the question.

I want to know did she have a daily routine not that she had Ocd outright. I'm painting a theme with that., I put money on it that she did. I put money on her room is cleaned. Her clothed are washed. Her hair brush empty, her sock in perfect ball( she had a living routine). But the only thing out of line is she is missing. Someone don't know here routine. We know someone took her, we don't have go to far into that because that's a long journey that were going do anyway..

I know she didn't get far that day driving. If she ever drove.

But the fact show this crime was planned from the start. I want to know when did get her Nc driving permits.? How long was she driving to work. If this was her fathers car , I assume he drove it to work or if not at sometimes ? When last time he drove it. If He turned the car over to her, when did they do this paper work.? Hw many miles where on the van when gave it to her. when was last time it got a oil change, and state inspection.

This whole crime was a theme. IMo Just like the them I gave with Ocd.. this crime is almost the same everything in perfect order.

Close by? What gives you this strong seeming impression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1