NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know there wasn't evidence in or outside the home.

We don't know anything, really.

bbm

Mine is a pointless post, but just wanted to echo your comment, buff -- We don't know anything really. And we don't.

Does anyone? Has LE got stuff they're not telling because they can't or because they have nothing? Every day looks bleaker & bleaker for Sara.

I hope we find out a little more about CG. Things -- what little we have -- are still just hangin' out there...

Maddening, worrisome & scary.

BBM
How do you know he was home that morning?

Gig, I think you are right (again), and your point makes the most sense of anything we have to go on: How do we really know, factually, that Hubert Graham (Sara's biological father) was home that morning at the time Sara allegedly left the house to go to her job at Walmart (as reportedly witnessed by Sara's step-mom, Connie Graham)? Hubert could still have been living at the home, but just not physically there at the time Sara left for work. Hubert could have already left the home that morning, ahead of his other family members, to go to work.

I think, Gig, from the initial reports we followed, to the effect that [the usual routine was] "the Grahams left for work together," we were led to believe that Hubert (Dad) was home on the morning that Sara left for work. But it was later reported that "mom" (Sara's step-mother) was the only one who saw her that morning as she allegedly left the house to go to her job at Walmart.

As you have posted, we don't know who all was living under that roof other than Hubert, Connie, and the missing Sara (Hubert's biological daughter). (IMO) I don't think they were the only individuals residing at the home.

IMO another possible scenario: Hubert could have been in the bathroom at the time Sara allegedly left that morning, and upon emerging, was told by Connie: "Oh, I was just waving to Sara, clad in her Blue Vest, as she backed out of the driveway [in the white Chevy Astro van] enroute to her job at Walmart!" In which case the white Chevy Astro van would not have been in the driveway when "the Grahams (in this scenario, "Grahams" refers to Hubert and Connie Graham) left together" for work on the morning of Sara's disappearance. This supports my opinion that Sara was not in the house that morning, having left the house the night before [after watching TV with Hubert (her Dad)], and never returned. (IMO) Connie Graham (Sara's step-mom) did not see Sara on the morning that Sara was to have reported to her job at Walmart).

Was there someone else living in the home, or visiting the home, that evening whom Sara knew?

IMO another scenario: Dad (Hubert) could have turned in for the night after watching TV (with Sara and another individual). The other person remained, and continued watching TV with Sara. Or, this other individual arrived at the home after Hubert went to bed. At some point, the individual wanted to go to 7-11 to get a snack and Sara agreed to accompany the individual. She left with the individual, who was driving [his] own vehicle, for what Sara thought was a trip to a convenience store (or maybe drive-thru of a fast-food restaurant), and she never made it back to the house. My theory only. That night the Chevy Astro van was staged in the location it was found the next day, having been reported as a "suspicious" vehicle by a source/individual undisclosed to the public. Cover-up of a crime ensued, leading to Connie Graham being named as a suspect in Sara's disappearance. All my opinion.

Do any locals know if it's usual for the Sheriff's office or police dept. to publicize employee terminations? I'm very curious about how this termination was done.

Do any locals know if it's usual for the Sheriff's office or police dept. to publicize employee terminations? I'm very curious about how this termination was done.

I've wondered about that myself. I tried searching articles where other LE had been fired after a long tenure. All of the articles I found list a criminal aspect to the announcements.

Today I was out and about and found myself staring down a person whom I thought might be Sara. I got closer, tried not to get caught eyeing her, and I was going to take her picture. But when I got close enough I realized it couldn't possibly be her. This lady had no braces and was about 40.

*sigh* I really want this to end with her having ran away. My gut instinct says that will not be the outcome, but it doesn't stop me from hoping.

My family was out today, our drive to our destination is about 22 miles, the scenery is fields of winter wheat, now about 6 inches high, in fact we have a winter wheat field about 500 yards from our home, but I haven't walked up there to look at it. Anyways, EVERY wheat field I saw today, which was around 15, had a rough road both on the right and left side. Most had a lot of tire marks, as in the vehicle or equipment drove on them and the ground looked semi damp. On most of these fields theres a separation of wooded area, as we have at the fields by our home, some dense and some narrow. One of the fields by our home backs up to a large wooded area and is encircled by one of these rough roads that really any vehicle can travel on, as we have had tobacco tenders travel them in vans.
The side paths would not be able to be seen on a google map very easily , especially if it had a wooded border, I had to slow down to take a good look , otherwise I wouldn't notice them.
I'm just giving you a visual to where the van was most likely parked, and anyone could have traveled out by foot on the wooded part without leaving foot prints, or gone out thru the woods to an entirely different road, especially since rabbit hunting was in then. JFYI :)

A message in music and lyrics, not from me but to you and I, for Sara's sake. Not for our correction but for encouragement. IMO

[video=youtu;xwTr_CRw3GY]http://youtu.be/xwTr_CRw3GY[/video]

Nothing new?

I know, right? That is why I had to rethink the "quote in the paper" about an arrest coming soon. If that was the case, it would be here already. All the family can do is wait and pray I guess. So sad.

Poor Sara. I think about her every day.

What I'm hoping (very adamantly) is that upon investigating the house in relation to Sara's disappearance something unrelated was found to her case that led to the stepmother's termination. My greatest wish in this case would be for Sara to be found alive and safe somewhere. Where are you Sara?

What I'm hoping (very adamantly) is that upon investigating the house in relation to Sara's disappearance something unrelated was found to her case that led to the stepmother's termination. My greatest wish in this case would be for Sara to be found alive and safe somewhere. Where are you Sara?

If that were the case, then the step mother being fired wouldn't have been included in the news articles pertaining to Sara being missing and like Skully said "an arrest was coming soon", was in the same paragraph as SM being fired. I sincerely hope that Robeson Co hasn't continued with corruption and Sara pays the price. This whole thing has angered me, because I do believe they know what happened and are not coming forth with the info . It just seems like not enough people care about Sara and aren't doing all they can to find her. So sad and frustrating. Sara, I still have that glimmer of hope that you are safe somewhere.

I know, right? That is why I had to rethink the "quote in the paper" about an arrest coming soon. If that was the case, it would be here already. All the family can do is wait and pray I guess. So sad.
It may involve more than one person, and they are still making sure the arrest(s) turn into conviction(s).

"Soon" in law enforcement terms is often "glacially slow" to us...

Like the final two minutes of an NBA game. 2 = 30.

Maybe an effort is being undertaken to get a plea agreement.

If that were the case, then the step mother being fired wouldn't have been included in the news articles pertaining to Sara being missing and like Skully said "an arrest was coming soon", was in the same paragraph as SM being fired. I sincerely hope that Robeson Co hasn't continued with corruption and Sara pays the price. This whole thing has angered me, because I do believe they know what happened and are not coming forth with the info . It just seems like not enough people care about Sara and aren't doing all they can to find her. So sad and frustrating. Sara, I still have that glimmer of hope that you are safe somewhere.
Very true, I suppose I'm just hoping that's the case. But as you said not likely given the release within the update on Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota