NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she has the same protection under the law. She also has my loyalty to protect her as the victim whether she left willingly or not. Due to her age and her lack of experience I do not expect her to have the maturity to handle every situation presented her despite the life she's lived, the travel she's had.

I've tried my best to develop information that might lead to her return; I've spoken with law-enforcement both in North Carolina and in Charlotte. My devotion is to seeing Sara safe, home wherever that might be, and happy.

Apparently you have misinterpreted my scenario to mean that Sara deserves whatever fate she gets if she left willingly. That is not the point of that discussion. It was intended to say that we all need and desire mercy because we are all week, broken, and incomplete.

I'm sorry for the confusion.
No worries. Do you know Sara or any of her family? Are you a family member of Sara?

You can do something, but I don't know what. Let's figure this out. I'm very sorry. Go get her if you can. Or is that unsafe for you?

So it's morning now and DD's phone goes straight to voicemail. She could hardly tell me where her car was last night-was hanging out with people from Brooklyn NY. I am sorry that I interjected my stuff here on Sara's thead-but this is why I have been here on WS all these years. I FEEL. To love is to feel is to hurt-it is agony and ecstacy. I love every single person who comes into these rooms and posts-because you care.
I will let u know when I talk to her again.

Dear Sara-just be safe darling wherever you are. We are all pulling for you.

So it's morning now and DD's phone goes straight to voicemail. She could hardly tell me where her car was last night-was hanging out with people from Brooklyn NY. I am sorry that I interjected my stuff here on Sara's thead-but this is why I have been here on WS all these years. I FEEL. To love is to feel is to hurt-it is agony and ecstacy. I love every single person who comes into these rooms and posts-because you care.

:grouphug:

I'm in Brooklyn. Let me know if I can help get the word out somehow.

Oh gosh. Hopefully she'll sober up and call.

How old is she? Who owns the car? Can you report her car stolen, and a MP?

If she calls, butter her up with offers of food. Offer to take her to food close to where she is. Invite her 'friends' to come along so they'll agree to it. Find out where she is, call 5 of the largest, scariest men you know and go get her back! Take her straight to a hospital and get her in rehab.

I have no idea if that is the correct suggestions, but it's what I would do.

I can only hope, that she is safe in an environment that she feels love. needless to say someone in her family knows where she is, planned, picked her up at the van dump, and took her in hiding. I say all this because of my extensive search on all FBs and something that was said to me, that is close to Sara , that "this" in no ones business, it is a family matter,PERIOD.

This says it all then; it is a family matter PERIOD. There was obviously a lack of communication in reporting this as a missing person. But it should be communicated publicly somehow now that it has been reported that way.

This says it all then; it is a family matter PERIOD. There was obviously a lack of communication in reporting this as a missing person. But it should be communicated publicly somehow now that it has been reported that way.
Where was this reported?

Simlyme said:
needless to say someone in her family knows where she is, planned, picked her up at the van dump, and took her in hiding.

This caught my eye too. Same link as above.

Sorry to interrupt, but just wanted ya'll to know my DD is okay. (My DD-not SARA if you're confused-I has posted last night in a state of panic for my daughter's well-being)I was able to visit with her. She looks good-offered for me to meet her friends, They all go to school and work at decent places. She told me her cell phone accidentally blocked some numbers last night-not just mine.
I do get panic attacks when it comes to her because of past history and lots of situations. She is 24 now, but she is bipolar and has has substance abuse issues. She is a sweet, loving and emotional young lady. Trying to protect her has had some serious challenges over the years. You don't need all the details I'm sure.
She had recently gotten out of rehab and then she broke up with her boyfriend and then she reverted to partying again so I could see it coming.
We had a pretty good talk tonight and she assured me and reassured me she is ok. She is scheduled to start Intensive Outpatient classes next week so I hope she continues on that wellness path.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns. It got me through the dark hours last night and today till I talked to her. My prayers for you all too. All that advice you gave is filed under 'Do these things instead of panic' in case there is ever another moment.

Thanks-and I loved the group hug!

Well, until the family member tells me otherwise I will continue to try to find her. I'd never forgive myself if I gave up over an unsubstantiated report like that. Especially if something happened to her.

Sorry to interrupt, but just wanted ya'll to know my DD is okay. (My DD-not SARA if you're confused-I has posted last night in a state of panic for my daughter's well-being)I was able to visit with her. She looks good-offered for me to meet her friends, They all go to school and work at decent places. She told me her cell phone accidentally blocked some numbers last night-not just mine.
I do get panic attacks when it comes to her because of past history and lots of situations. She is 24 now, but she is bipolar and has has substance abuse issued. She is a sweet, loving and emotional young lady. Trying to protect her has had some serious challenges over the years. You don't need all the details I'm sure.
She had recently gotten out of rehab and then she broke up with her boyfriend and then she reverted to partying again so I could see it coming.
We had a pretty good talk tonight and she assured me and reassured me she is ok. She is scheduled to start Intensive Outpatient classes next week so I hope she continues on that wellness path.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns. It got me through the dark hours last night and today till I talked to her. My prayers for you all too. All that advice you gave is filed under 'Do these things instead of panic' in case there is ever another moment.

Thanks-and I loved the group hug!

Thank you so much for letting us know! You and she will continue to be in my prayers.

Are you stating you have open access to the mom's, dad's, aunts and uncles', brother's, friends' FB page of Sara? Can you share the links that the parents have posted for news <modsnip> so others can maybe glean some insight into Sara's missing? I cannot even imagine a "close" anyone, i.e. relative, friend, work associate not wanting LE to know she is safe. Is this person stating they know Sara from the mother's or father's side of the family?

When you have a moment consider this moral dilemma, please. Say Sara left of her own devices never considering that her family could be implicated in her disappearance but glad to be well rid of them. But after she had gone the person she was with turned on her and began to use her, and abuse her, and threaten her safety daily. Then say her family found out where she was. Should they rescue her or let her stew in her own juices seeing that she has now caused harm to them?

I (we) would go to her as fast as possible -- no doubt whatsoever. She's 18 and would not have to come home with us, but we certainly would give her the opportunity, hoping she would go with us at least to get her away from the person -- come home and find her own place to live if she chooses, at her expense since the 18 yrs.-old-I'm-an-adult card cuts both ways. I would be hesitant to just give her money so that she could get away from the person but remain where we found her -- we wouldn't know if she might get with someone as bad or worse. No cash. Imperative that she get away, and we would try to have the person picked up by LE and charged with a crime.

The FBI would only get involved if they had reason to suspect this adult missing person left unwillingly? Or there is some sort of evidence of a crime?

I think they might come in on it if kidnapping is suspected. Or perhaps they are searching for a criminal who might be a suspect in another crime and might be somehow implicated in this disappearance (far-fetched, this one, I know)

I would like to clarify, if I can, the conversation I had about it being not anyones business was in a personal FB message to me.I do not know(personally) the person that relayed that to me. I do NOT know Sara or anyone in her family, or anyone associated with her or her family. According to Robeson Co Sheriff Sara has NOT been found.
What you read in my previous post was what I think happened to Sara, my own opinion, just as you have all given yours, it is that and only that.
The information I talk about that I find on FB, is information I gathered and you all have used a lot of it to come to your own opinions.
It seems like I cant make myself clear and my posts are annoying and confusing to some, so with that I'll just step out. Good night :)

I'm going to continue to believe that Sara is missing because maybe of a few reasons.
1. She HAD to, maybe threats , or an unsafe situation having to do with family.MY OPINION
2. She had had it with the life she had in NC.MY OPINION
3. We don't know what kind of life she had at home, did she have to give up her paycheck, was she made to take care of kids and all she ever got to do was work and babysit, so many questions.MY OPINION
4. I grew up as an army brat, and I can tell you, it's difficult moving around and starting over again with trying to make friends, and learning a whole new enviroment.
5.When she left Texas, she more or less lost contact with the world she knew as a growing teenager, her brother, mother, friends, all familiar. and came to a 2 parent home ,with a stepmother, and we don't know if there's other children.MY EXPERIENCE AND CURIOUS
6.just writing this little bit about what little we know, which is really nothing, depresses me. So, what is it Sara must feel, I can only hope, that she is safe in an environment that she feels love.HOW I FEEL AND MY HOPE FOR SARA
needless to say someone in her family knows where she is, planned, picked her up at the van dump, and took her in hiding.MY OPINION ON WHAT I BELIEVE HAPPENED TO SARA I say all this because of my extensive search on all FBs and something that was said to me, that is close to Sara , that "this" in no ones business, it is a family matter,PERIOD.WHAT WAS SAID TO ME ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS IN A PM FROM FB,NO ONE HAS TO BELIEVE THIS
Also ,the family is VERY devided, it's very apparent on the FBs. The mother has a page with a go fund me? for what? 75 maybe members, and hardly any from the nc fam. The fb opened in nc has 1000 something and that page I believe has been hacked by foreigners. There's been NO,NO pleas for Saras return on either side of the fam. Very, Very little members have Saras pic and info up on their pages. Why would someone ALERT anyone that all media and platforms were being monitored? This should not have been released so early on by mom, if she was truly in danger and abducted why not let EVERYTHING be monitored without giving a heads up?
I feel very bad for Sara.MY OBSERVATIONS,OPINIONS,AND CURIOSITY
Clarifying my own post:with bolded words

simlyme, thanks for taking the time to explain all your thoughts. Most of all, thanks so much for thinking it all through.

Please, don't be offended, at all.

simlyme, thanks for taking the time to explain all your thoughts. Most of all thanks so much for thinking it all through.

Please, don't be offended, at all.
I'm really not offended :) I sometimes get too passionate with some of these cases, and when they're close to home I get worse. This case is so puzzling yet I can "feel" a lot of it because I live in a very similar area that Sara lives(d) in. That last statement,I wouldn't know how to explain, it's just what I feel. I think some of us are just so puzzled and with so little info that we get antsy? Any way, thanks for the thanks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1