NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he think she on the murder trail , or got that Halloween itch. I think its more than one player in this in a way. We have all seen cold cases and one thing cold cases have is evidence of some type. Compound cases with no evidence means more than one mind working in some form or fashion unless your dealing a Mpd(multiple personality disordered) psycho/sociopath. My thing is what would Cg have to gain from doing this. Not to sleuth her but in my mind,.

I'm just thinking to myself, who has the most to gain the most from this. Who is most the suspected, to the least. That was a very private house hold(not to blame anyone living there). Nothing wrong with that at all. But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing. Like a power trip almost or they had something to hide /maybe scared of something or some one..

I don't know. it just me rings as odd the statements the 1st day after she went missing..,I know some are lying but lying don't mean murder, I think the fbi is stuck right there, sometimes looking guilty and lying can get you off the hook in a murder case. Its a mental rush ploy on police. You cant teach this stuff, . I think more than one person working here I don't mean directly either , but in a way. maybe they do know but not just saying . Maybe even helped make it so perfect.

If this outside kidnapping/murder of Sara. Not saying it was the parents begin with or anything like that, no blaming here.., This is best I have ever seen period.

This is going to be a very long wait.

You made these statements: "...very private house hold...." and "But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing." What leads you to make those statements? I am looking for a MSM source. I don't recall reading anything that would lead me to that inference. Also " I don't know. it just me rings as odd the statements the 1st day after she went missing.." Which statements do you find odd?

Sara, I should be sleeping but instead I'm thinking of you. Your mother is so worried and anxious to know something and your little sister too. Recently Gracie heard a helicopter and thought they were searching for you. Please, if you're safe somewhere let your family know. It would mean so much to them and to me.

Merry Christmas Sara and a Happy New Year. Let 2016 be a year of happiness.

Maybe he think she on the murder trail , or got that Halloween itch. I think its more than one player in this in a way. We have all seen cold cases and one thing cold cases have is evidence of some type. Compound cases with no evidence means more than one mind working in some form or fashion unless your dealing a Mpd(multiple personality disordered) psycho/sociopath. My thing is what would Cg have to gain from doing this. Not to sleuth her but in my mind,.

I'm just thinking to myself, who has the most to gain the most from this. Who is most the suspected, to the least. That was a very private house hold(not to blame anyone living there). Nothing wrong with that at all. But a lot of the house rules they had/were doing in that household are very disturbing. Like a power trip almost or they had something to hide /maybe scared of something or some one..

I don't know. it just me rings as odd the statements the 1st day after she went missing.., I know some are lying but lying don't mean murder, I think the fbi is stuck right there, sometimes looking guilty and lying can get you off the hook in a murder case. Its a mental rush ploy on police. You cant teach this stuff, . I think more than one person working here I don't mean directly either , but in a way. maybe they do know but not just saying . Maybe even helped make it so perfect.

If this outside kidnapping/murder of Sara. Not saying it was the parents begin with or anything like that, no blaming here.., This is best I have ever seen period.

This is going to be a very long wait.

Ok. I read your posts and I appreciate what you're doing by breaking it down but I just don't follow. What allegedly occurred in the home? It's almost like you're saying you have some kind of info we don't? Gossip? Facebook comments? Where did all that come from? I'm trying to understand so I can better follow. How did you come up with all of that from the "routine" comment? lol. :thinking:

Bumping for Ms. Sara!!! Nothing new to report unfortunately just more shady things occurring in Robeson County, take special note of the last names.....
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/robeson-county-men-charged-in-murder-of-body-found-last/article_de4e7640-6a62-5296-9ec2-3d6336770801.html

Don't read much into the common last name. Locklear is a Lumbee name and Robeson county is Lumbee territory. Sometimes it seems like half the population around here has the last name of Locklear. Our vet is a Locklear, so is my doctor, our insurance agent, and the bank manager.

Wow-lots of crime there according to this report:

http://robesonian.com/news/82942/crime-report-121

I live in Robeson county and I happen to love it here. However, it has one of the highest poverty rates in the country with about 1/3 of the population living below the poverty line. It is a very rural county that spans a large area, but the population density is low. (We have only 2 neighbors within 2 square miles of us.). 68% of the population is Native American, Black or Hispanic. The crime rate is also one of the highest per capita in the country, though it is the non-violent crimes that drive the crime rate up. Yes, it does have a high rate of violent crimes for the small population size, but most of the crimes are robberies and break-ins and things like that. Most of the violent crimes are drug related, though there is also some gang violence in some of the towns.

Ok. I read your posts and I appreciate what you're doing by breaking it down but I just don't follow. What allegedly occurred in the home? It's almost like you're saying you have some kind of info we don't? Gossip? Facebook comments? Where did all that come from? I'm trying to understand so I can better follow. How did you come up with all of that from the "routine" comment? lol. :thinking:

Some things are not worth trying to understand...

I live in Robeson county and I happen to love it here. However, it has one of the highest poverty rates in the country with about 1/3 of the population living below the poverty line. It is a very rural county that spans a large area, but the population density is low. (We have only 2 neighbors within 2 square miles of us.). 68% of the population is Native American, Black or Hispanic. The crime rate is also one of the highest per capita in the country, though it is the non-violent crimes that drive the crime rate up. Yes, it does have a high rate of violent crimes for the small population size, but most of the crimes are robberies and break-ins and things like that. Most of the violent crimes are drug related, though there is also some gang violence in some of the towns.

I noticed on Topix...before the thread disappeared that the conversation was mainly about the poverty level being equal to the crime. It's great to have a local here! You're the pulse of the community. Thanks for all the info.

So sad to say that I almost hate to voice it, but I just feel like one day some hunter or farmer is going to stumble over Sara's remains :(

So sad to say that I almost hate to voice it, but I just feel like one day some hunter or farmer is going to stumble over Sara's remains :(

I agree. The woods are thick and swampy around here, generally the only reason for people to go into the woods is to hunt. It's a bit sad that deer hunting season ends tomorrow, so it will be another year before people venture into the woods.

I agree. The woods are thick and swampy around here, generally the only reason for people to go into the woods is to hunt. It's a bit sad that deer hunting season ends tomorrow, so it will be another year before people venture into the woods.

This case really touches my heart. You have this 18 year old girl who has braces and she just looks sweet as pie and to ME more immature than her age. There's nothing wrong with that. She just seems so vulnerable. She was just getting her feet under her in this new state. I feel like someone just really took advantage of her. I can't explain it, it just really bothers me. Then I look at her Facebook and the photo of the "you're not my real brother" that stands out to me. FB expression tends to mean a lot at that age. They sorta wear their feelings on their defaults, covers and wall postings. JMO. I've went through this whole thread and I didn't see anything about siblings? Did that slip by me? I understand about where each set of parents are. Without sleuthing siblings (esp if they are minors) how many are we looking at? Is there a step brother? Thanks for the help. :)

and....Happy New Year everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members