NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How about you get a little more involved with Sara's disappearance !
This is from From February 2022. But yeah :rolleyes:

Everything and anything having to do with Sara on FB has always been hush hush ,from the beginning. Like, the investigator handling the case said someone close to Sara isn't telling everything they know. AND they never will.
This case has always really bothered me.
If only Sara had stayed in Texas or gone to stay with her Mother, IF ONLY :(

How about you get a little more involved with Sara's disappearance !
This is from From February 2022. But yeah :rolleyes:

Everything and anything having to do with Sara on FB has always been hush hush ,from the beginning. Like, the investigator handling the case said someone close to Sara isn't telling everything they know. AND they never will.
This case has always really bothered me.
If only Sara had stayed in Texas or gone to stay with her Mother, IF ONLY :(
YES!!! Thank you for saying what I have wanted to! Where are the people begging for her return (other than mom), where are the people asking for info?! So frustrating. I could be wrong but I deeply feel that someone in that house knows SOMETHING!

YES!!! Thank you for saying what I have wanted to! Where are the people begging for her return (other than mom), where are the people asking for info?! So frustrating. I could be wrong but I deeply feel that someone in that house knows SOMETHING!
Really , not even her. :( I've never seen a case like this where so little attention is given . It's terrible. And if you go back to the beginning almost all traces of articles are gone. 1 group on FB ran by people close to her and it's not even a group,you have to become friends with whoever runs it . They really should be ashamed of themselves. I had a group years ago for her and the family threatened me so much I had to shut it down . I might not live to see the truth in this but it will come to light , some day !!

According to WPDE Channel 15 reporter Tonya Brown they spent 6 hours searching the home (for the 4th time) where Sara lived, all her dad had to say was that he wasn't sure what they were going to find after 8 years.....and that is all he had to say?!? I think justice is near for Sara!

JUN 13, 2023
Deputies and FBI special agents conducted a “state court-authorized” search of Sara Graham’s home.

• The Robeson County Sheriff's Office and the FBI are following new leads in the investigation to find Sara Graham.
  • On Tuesday, deputies and special agents conducted more state court-authorized searches at Graham's home.
Wilkins’ office said last week that homicide detectives, the FBI and a K-9 from the North Carolina Troopers Association had started a search for Graham but didn’t say where.

In all these years, the theory that Sara never even left the house that morning never occurred to me.
It did to me years ago, because the night before she went "missing" is very sketchy . We're not privy to most of all info from the early days as it has been scrubbed from everywhere . Every time I try and go back to articles ,MSM and other places, it says this is no longer available.All FB groups were shutdown with a lot of people talking . Yes, I know people talk, but in Robeson County , just about everyone knows each other . Sara sure didn't belong there :(

JUN 14, 2023
During the home search, authorities appeared to be bagging items and took what seems to be rolls of carpet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back