Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok its going to start.....they are testing the sound

Thanking the public for the volunteers, info, etc.

its on....LE: sending out thoughts to the loss of shaniya and thanking the public and volunteers...

Different spokesman. Wonder how many emails they received about the last one.

No further charges until juridictional issue is decided.

LE: saying this is a very complex investigation

Isn't it interesting how people see the same situation differently. I saw it as the a showing of support to this son/brother that was sitting there alone trying to answer questions with intelligent answers and not getting too emotional. I saw it as a father that was giving comfort to his son knowing the pressure was showing from his tone of voice, his answers and body language. He was trying and doing a fair job but Dad knew it was not easy so he came to his side. He didn't put on a mic to speak, just sat beside his son. I don't know how so much negative was pulled from what I saw as a positive display of parental support.
I can not and will not discount that this man loves his family.
but I can definitely add this. If he even suspected a cigarette burn on his daughter, she should have never been sent to her mom. He can call it speculation... all day long.
but in my book if he suspected it and he sent her? he is irresponsible to let the child go there. at the minimum he could have hired a nanny, it he had to. NO PASS for that....:furious:

Police captain speaking, basically saying invesigation has been complex and extensive. Listing all the agencies involved and thanking them.

If my decisions ever lead to the death of my child...then may the people be as KIND and give as much as SLACK to me as we have all given this father. His choice put Shaniya in the situation that resulted in her death. Not his intention, but he needs to be looked at hard.

If for no other reason, to help teach parents that just because someone appears to be back on track, you still must research and check into things before you allow the children to go back into the situation.

God forbid, If I ever make such a decision to feel everything is okay, and my child turns up dead because of my decision, bash me, tear me apart and give me a public tribunal if it helps to save the life of another child..

I do find it odd that the "fiancee" who came out with Brad and Carrie for the first press conference has not been seen again

You would think she would be by his side offering support??

I do agree that those people who now are saying about "cig burns" should be asked "why didn't you intervene, report it?"

some of these reporters don't ask anything ....grrr

That is not his fiance as far as I know .. I did read and cannot for the life of me find the link now that the young lady was indeed Carey's daughter. I will relook for the link but there is so much stuff out there that I may not find it right away.

Deepest sympathy from Fayetteville PD to Shaniya's family.
Thanking the volunteers and tipsters.
Expressing sorrow for the outcome.
Complex case that reaches counties and federal jurisdictions. Multiple investigations. Still talking about who gets to prosecute.
No charges until they know whose case it is.
Thanking all agencies involved.
Link went down.

LE: thanking all the police and fire stations....etc.....

ummm....he named off virgin iland, and some others...didnt catch them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member