NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never spoken out against the father, but last night on NG, when he walked out from the house and stood stoically by his son's side...well...it seemed very staged and theatrical to me. He was rubbing a hole in that boy's shoulder and kissing him on the head. Did anyone else notice the son's reaction to this? There was a definate "get the
h377 off me, dad" look that came over him.

IMO, Mr was just reinforcing his "look how hard I'm grieving" status. I'm beginning to see him in a different light now.

Could this have been prevented. No answer.
That's all I caught. Missed everything in the middle in those thirty seconds

and the reason they delayed that news conference until this morning is because...???

what a waste of time

its over....LE just walked off

virgin island pd? it that in the virgin islands or in NC? anybody know?

one thing that caught my ear...was the foreign agencies he listed

Basically no news - I thought they were at least going to upgrade some charges! Is there another presser scheduled for later today? I missed the presser ... duh.

It has happened here repeatedly. My fiances ex has had her children taken, been under heavy scrutiny in the past. When they could only prove allegations on one child, they only opened a case on that child, they couldn't speak to the other kids or take their injuries into account.
Makes me sick.

Sorry, but those here that know me know the hell that we have gone through trying to save my stepdaughter from her mother. I don't know if we will be able to keep her alive into adulthood or not. At 9, she's been sexually assaulted in her mother's care three times, removed by CPS three times, and uprooted and moved across the country twice. I fear she is a Shaniya waiting to happen.

BBM

That is one of the most fugged up things I have ever heard.

Reference to Virgin Islands is probably to the guys who were training with their search dogs who ended up finding Shaniya - they were from the Virgin Islands training in NC.

I have never spoken out against the father, but last night on NG, when he walked out from the house and stood stoically by his son's side...well...it seemed very staged and theatrical to me. He was rubbing a hole in that boy's shoulder and kissing him on the head. Did anyone else notice the son's reaction to this? There was a definate "get the
h377 off me, dad" look that came over him.

IMO, Mr was just reinforcing his "look how hard I'm grieving" status. I'm beginning to see him in a different light now.

gmomto, I felt the same way and felt very guilty for feeling that way. After reading that I'm not the only one that got that impression, I feel a little less guilty.

I honestly think that the aunt that cared for Shineya is the the one that is truly grieving, and more so a victim than anyone other than Shineya herself.

i thought he said also the Bahamas ...but need to listen to it again...its when he is saying thanks and list all the locals....and then put a couple foreign ones in the middle

one thing that caught my ear...was the foreign agencies he listed

I know now I'm begining to think this was bigger then we thought. Maybe they were going to sell her to be sent overseas and the buyer seen the amber alert and canceled the sale.

Basically no news - I thought they were at least going to upgrade some charges! Is there another presser scheduled for later today? I missed the presser ... duh.

I recorded the presser and will post it as soon as it is processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717